Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70744
biomed162843
Yssup Rider60516
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48513
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41982
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36365
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2014, 10:21 PM   #61
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

JDIdiot. You must be on your cycle. You're being daffier than usual.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 10:38 PM   #62
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If you are from the south it is a meal whiffy eat up. fucking mouth breather. Or is that one word ?
it is. idiot.

mouthbreather
1. literally, someone who lacks enough intelligence that they never learned to breathe through their nose.

2. a really dumb person.
In his latest work, the director has forsaken the indie audience and made something for the mouthbreathers.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=mouthbreather
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 10:53 PM   #63
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default JD is wrong regarding this but then anyone with an IQ over 70 would have known that.

The reason is very simple, and the Times report conservatives are claiming vindicates Bush actually explains very clearly why it does no such thing: “The United States had gone to war declaring it must destroy an active weapons of mass destruction program. Instead, American troops gradually found and ultimately suffered from the remnants of long-abandoned programs, built in close collaboration with the West.” Many of the weapons, according to the Times, “appeared to have been designed in the United States, manufactured in Europe and filled in chemical agent production lines built in Iraq by Western companies.”

The discovery of old, degraded chemical munitions in Iraq is not news. The Bush administration went to war expecting to find older weapons, along with a thriving new chemical weapons program (that didn’t exist). Ten years ago, the final report of the weapons inspectors sent to find Saddam Hussein’s WMDs (commonly known as the Duelfer Report) was released, and it noted that “a small number of old, abandoned chemical munitions have been discovered” in the country, but that Iraq had not produced any new weapons.
Back in the summer of 2006, Rick Santorum was on his way to losing his Senate seat and needed a “game changer” to save his political career. So he threw together a press conference to triumphantly announce: “We have found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, chemical weapons.” He was talking about “500 chemical munitions shells that had been buried near the Iranian border, and then long forgotten, by Iraqi troops during their eight-year war with Iran, which ended in 1988,” according to the Washington Post.
Everyone laughed at him, not just for how transparently desperate the stunt was, but also because Bush administration said Santorum was wrong. I’ll repeat that, so there’s no confusion – Bush administration officials said that the presence of ancient chemical weapons in Iraq did not vindicate George W. Bush’s case for war:
But defense officials said Thursday that the weapons were not considered likely to be dangerous because of their age, which they determined to be pre-1991.
Pentagon officials told NBC News that the munitions are the same kind of ordnance the U.S. military has been gathering in Iraq for the past several years, and “not the WMD we were looking for when we went in this time.”
There you have it. If the word of the Bush administration isn’t enough to convince you that Bush was not right about chemical weapons in Iraq, then I’m not sure what will. And the Times report, far from vindicating George W. Bush, is actually just further proof of the gross political manipulation that lay at the heart of the disastrous conflict he started.http://www.salon.com/2014/10/15/no_b...mes_bombshell/
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 11:02 PM   #64
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
There is a democrat in the White House because of the big lie. Obama is in the White House because of the big lie. The big lie (Goebbels would be so proud) is that there were no WMDs in Iraq. The left and the democrats under Clinton knew that they were there. Clinton said so and he did a pinprick strike to prove it. Bush picked up the gauntlet to remove those weapons and suddenly the entire democratic party (including those who voted for sanctions, war, and a military response) forgot what they once believed. So they started the lie. They kept going back to the lie and the lie got bigger. Once the lie got big enough to stand on it's own, the liars started to attack the men and women of the US military with another lie. They brutal torturers who killed men, women, and children with glee. They were storm troopers, Nazis, and murderers. They killed without conscience and finally that lie was able to stand but it was a sickly lie. Obama and Hillary both used the big lie to advance their careers (they're on record). Both said that Bush had no reason to go to war in Iraq, both said that they would stop the war (neither said anything about winning), both said that they opposed the surge designed to end the war (which it did), both continued to speak the lie until millions were infected with it. McCain did not win because he supported the surge, he supported the war, and he did not believe the big lie. If the truth had been known, there would have been no President Obama, no Obamacare, no Benghazi, no ISIS (because the status of forces treaty would have been signed), no stupid red line in Syria, no Crimean crisis, and Iran would not be moving closer and closer to a nuclear weapon.

You, Tampon, and the other have a cancer.
I try not to insult this guy. So I will say this, will someone please help this kid across the road before he gets seriously run over( not that its the first or last)!

P.s. I really care about ya buddy go get some help the delusions are not! Normal! Ever.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 11:36 PM   #65
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

McCain did not win because he was a dipshit. And his running mate was an ignorant slut.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 12:31 AM   #66
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So you can't address the issue. Give up?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 01:42 AM   #67
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you can't address the issue. Give up?
It's the current strategy for "winning" ... attack the person not the issue.

Polling suggests the "Obama Brand" is in trouble. So they attack the voters.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 06:55 AM   #68
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
it is. idiot.

mouthbreather
1. literally, someone who lacks enough intelligence that they never learned to breathe through their nose.

2. a really dumb person.
In his latest work, the director has forsaken the indie audience and made something for the mouthbreathers.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=mouthbreather
You and whiffy should know you qualify.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 06:59 AM   #69
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

It is impossible to "win" when the facts are ignored and the idiot just keeps on babbling. it is the way of the right.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:10 AM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

But defense officials said Thursday that the weapons were not considered likely to be dangerous because of their age, which they determined to be pre-1991.
Pentagon officials told NBC News that the munitions are the same kind of ordnance the U.S. military has been gathering in Iraq for the past several years, and “not the WMD we were looking for when we went in this time.”
There you have it. If the word of the Bush administration isn’t enough to convince you that Bush was not right about chemical weapons in Iraq, then I’m not sure what will. And the Times report, far from vindicating George W. Bush, is actually just further proof of the gross political manipulation that lay at the heart of the disastrous conflict he started.http://www.salon.com/2014/10/15/no_bush_was_not_right_about_ir aq_how_conservatives_misread_n ew_times_bombshell/
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 08:11 AM   #71
marathonrunner
Registered Member

Those chemical weapons were left over (junk) that the USA gave Iraq during the Iraq vs Iran war. They were made by an American company in South Carolina. My source is the Stephen Colbert show.
marathonrunner is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 08:21 AM   #72
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonrunner View Post
Those chemical weapons were left over (junk) that the USA gave Iraq during the Iraq vs Iran war. They were made by an American company in South Carolina. My source is the Stephen Colbert show.

Also don't forget to post the picture of Rumsfeld shaking Saddam's hand to seal the WMD's deal
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 08:27 AM   #73
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Over-the-top partisan extremity

Old wine in a new bottle.

This thread stands as a monument to the extent that some people will go in order to justify the actions of their party's leaders -- no matter how deceptive, corrupt, or incompetent they may be. They'll twist themselves into pretzels in an effort to paint a happy face on anything.

The OP is a perfect example of someone who seems to think that Obama should be impeached forthwith, while G. W. Bush committed not so much as a slight error in judgment at any time during his two terms.

(And I say that as a center-right independent who is most assuredly not an Obama supporter.)
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 01:43 AM   #74
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Old wine in a new bottle.

This thread stands as a monument to the extent that some people will go in order to justify the actions of their party's leaders -- no matter how deceptive, corrupt, or incompetent they may be. They'll twist themselves into pretzels in an effort to paint a happy face on anything.

The OP is a perfect example of someone who seems to think that Obama should be impeached forthwith, while G. W. Bush committed not so much as a slight error in judgment at any time during his two terms.

(And I say that as a center-right independent who is most assuredly not an Obama supporter.)
If you're going to say something about the OP why don't you get it right. My point (and it is an obvious one) is that there WERE WMDs in Iraq. Despite years of shouting, hatred, lying, and what not, they were there. The democratic party made that a part of their legend and they were wrong. This is not about Bush or Obama (later posts made them part of it) but the fact that the WMDs existed. At this time the left should apologize sincerely along with a few people on this site.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 07:19 AM   #75
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
If you're going to say something about the OP why don't you get it right. My point (and it is an obvious one) is that there WERE WMDs in Iraq. Despite years of shouting, hatred, lying, and what not, they were there. The democratic party made that a part of their legend and they were wrong. This is not about Bush or Obama (later posts made them part of it) but the fact that the WMDs existed. At this time the left should apologize sincerely along with a few people on this site.
People on this site apologizing because you did not say any NEW weapons? Good luck

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women