Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2013, 10:57 PM   #61
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Is Whiny back in the corner?

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:11 PM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Nope. Not even close, Assup. Nice try.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:18 PM   #63
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Nope. Not even close, Assup. Nice try.

youre like a preacher that comes knocking on doors when someone new moves in to a neighborhood trying to sway them to HIS church..

youre more than welcome to your own beliefs, just don't try to shove them down my throat and tell me I'm wrong for believing the way I do ..

now get your ass off my porch
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:25 PM   #64
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

If your belief is an attempt to force me to do something I don't want to do, for no other reason than you "think" I should do it, then fuck you. I will decide for myself whether I want to do it or not. And if I choose not, it is no business of yours.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:28 PM   #65
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
If your belief is an attempt to force me to do something I don't want to do, for no other reason than you "think" I should do it, then fuck you. I will decide for myself whether I want to do it or not. And if I choose not, it is no business of yours.

once again this thread isn't about YOU

write that down and tape it to the Geritol bottle
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:30 PM   #66
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I will fight against the restriction of anyone's freedom.

No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thy friend's
Or of thine own were:
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee.

John Donne
Old 06-07-2013, 11:36 PM   #67
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

no you wont, you'll bitch

in this case, about eradicating disease for future generations, like smallpox was back in the day

you 'd think a patriot would relish doing something that could change the health of generations after he was gone
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:00 AM   #68
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

A patriot probably would do it. But he also wouldn't demand that others do it simply because he thinks it is a good idea.
Old 06-08-2013, 05:00 AM   #69
Uncle Han
BANNED

Quote:

No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thy friend's
Or of thine own were:
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee.

John Donne
Including Charles Manson.
Uncle Han is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:39 AM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
A patriot probably would do it. But he also wouldn't demand that others do it simply because he thinks it is a good idea.
The freedom to speard disease is wtf you are fighting for you silly SOB.

Diseases are becoming rare due to vaccinations.

It's true, some diseases (like polio and diphtheria) are becoming very rare in the U.S. Of course, they are becoming rare largely because we have been vaccinating against them. But it is still reasonable to ask whether it's really worthwhile to keep vaccinating.
It's much like bailing out a boat with a slow leak. When we started bailing, the boat was filled with water. But we have been bailing fast and hard, and now it is almost dry. We could say, "Good. The boat is dry now, so we can throw away the bucket and relax." But the leak hasn't stopped. Before long we'd notice a little water seeping in, and soon it might be back up to the same level as when we started.
Keep immunizing until disease is eliminated.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:18 AM   #71
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It's ALWAYS about Whiny.

Sometimes I think the man is a combination of every stubborn, obstinate, arrogant and ignorant Wingtard we have on this board.

His posts certainly read like a chameleon.

You know what you get when you put the unacceptable waste together from multiple low-grade contributors?

PLYWOOD!

Whiny, you are ECCIE's PLYWOOD PATRIOT.

Go fight for THOSE rights!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:05 PM   #72
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Not to agree or disagree with anyone's stance but most polio cases in this hemisphere in last 10 years were caused by the vaccine.
With polio, that happens because the virus is attenuated, not killed. But a certain small percentage of vaccines contain a live virus because the technology is not foolproof. However, like the article says, if we stopped immunizing, the disease would come roaring back. One single epidemic might have more victims that a century's worth of accidental polio cases caused by the defective vaccine.

Quote:
Also, where are you getting the "90%" figure? Is this similar to the near 100% of the people on the planet harbor herpes because most fever blisters are caused by the herpes virus?
I think I first read the 90% number from a Brit paper reporting on Michael Douglas. But that might have been for England or a certain age range or both. The link above says that a survey of oral cancer patients found that 55% of them had HPV. But those are mostly older people (50s and 60s) who were relatively less sexually active when younger than young people today. Because of today's hook-up culture and kids having sex younger than ever (including "technical" virgins having oral sex), the HPV rates for people 20-40 are much higher. So the rate is somewhat age dependent. But it is HIGH in all age groups.

Quote:
If you listened to the WHO 20 years ago, Africa should be wiped out from the AIDS virus by now. It isn't. GWB threw 40 Billion of US Taxpayers money at them. I haven't seen any reports that claimed that save the populace of the continent.
The WHO prediction might have come true, if NOTHING HAD BEEN DONE. But something was done. Thank Bush for that. Education programs, condoms and HIV drugs helped slow the rate.

Also, the AIDS comparison is not a good one. For starters, there is NO vaccine for AIDS - and there may never be one. The billions Bush spent on AIDS only partially went to vaccine research. Most of it went to disease prevention measures (condoms, education, etc.) and to finding more and cheaper retroviral medicines that suppress the AIDS virus, although they cannot kill it completely.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 07:25 AM   #73
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Wondered if you have a small pox scar on your body anywhere. Did you have a choice then or did your parents decide for you? You are vaccinated right?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:43 AM   #74
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Wondered if you have a small pox scar on your body anywhere. Did you have a choice then or did your parents decide for you? You are vaccinated right?
The only vaccine that silly SOB ever took was probably a coodie shot.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #75
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
With polio, that happens because the virus is attenuated, not killed. But a certain small percentage of vaccines contain a live virus because the technology is not foolproof. However, like the article says, if we stopped immunizing, the disease would come roaring back. One single epidemic might have more victims that a century's worth of accidental polio cases caused by the defective vaccine.

I think I first read the 90% number from a Brit paper reporting on Michael Douglas. But that might have been for England or a certain age range or both. The link above says that a survey of oral cancer patients found that 55% of them had HPV. But those are mostly older people (50s and 60s) who were relatively less sexually active when younger than young people today. Because of today's hook-up culture and kids having sex younger than ever (including "technical" virgins having oral sex), the HPV rates for people 20-40 are much higher. So the rate is somewhat age dependent. But it is HIGH in all age groups.

The WHO prediction might have come true, if NOTHING HAD BEEN DONE. But something was done. Thank Bush for that. Education programs, condoms and HIV drugs helped slow the rate.

Also, the AIDS comparison is not a good one. For starters, there is NO vaccine for AIDS - and there may never be one. The billions Bush spent on AIDS only partially went to vaccine research. Most of it went to disease prevention measures (condoms, education, etc.) and to finding more and cheaper retroviral medicines that suppress the AIDS virus, although they cannot kill it completely.
I agree that wide spread vaccination of a populace provides protection to those who aren't vaccinated. I'm making a point that those who get the vaccine are taking a risk also.

But what I recall reading when Gov Perry tried to pass a state law that every schoolgirl get an HPV shot was that the rate of HPV infection was not that high. And there were many strains of HPV and not all of them caused cervical cancer and the HPV vaccine did not protect against all the strains that did cause cancer. It turned out (at the time) to be a big oversell and that the HPV vaccine mfr was a contributor to Perry's campaign.

My point about the herpes and AIDS virus is oversell also. Just create a "panic" number and ask for money and denigrate any person who questions the real extent of the threat.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women