Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2015, 11:56 AM   #61
Ray McKigney
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Hahaha! The efforts to excuse her behavior are hysterical. Both appointments were confirmed. The first time she emailed after our scheduled time. We set a definite time for the next day. That day she texted just a few minutes before our appointment. Maybe it wasn't technically a NCNS, but no reasonable person could say there is any substantive difference. If you claim that you would not be upset if a client did that to you, you are being profoundly dishonest. Would you be upset if an electrician did that to you? The honest answer is yes.

Clients should be held to the same standard. If a client did this to you you absolutely should call him out for it. It warns other providers and lets clients know that there can be consequences for being a jerk. You really don't do providers a favor by excusing bad behavior.
Ray McKigney is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 12:42 PM   #62
txman123
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Ray, to your opening post.
You had one NCNS and one RLCX (Real Late Cancellation).
I believe a courtesy call/text is always appropriate, for providers and clients.
We are all adults and should treat each other as such, but we all know it doesn't always happen, sometimes for valid reasons, sometimes just 'cause.
txman123 is online now   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 12:50 PM   #63
Guest071118
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

We've seemed to derail off topic here on a few posts. Some of the discussion going on here is worthy of its own topic so lets go that route rather than take over this one. A new thread regarding the illusion of passion and reality.
Guest071118 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 12:52 PM   #64
TheRealJohnnyRingo
Valued Poster

I advise application of the "let it go" doctrine and El moveo ono por favor before you wear this topic out (too late) but I implore you to give it a try.
TheRealJohnnyRingo is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 01:26 PM   #65
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 121

Ray...did she give you her incall address and did you actually drive to it? Did you try texting from the incall parking lot? If no, then neither times were a NC/NS. You just got rudely cancelled on with no explanation.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 01:31 PM   #66
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray McKigney View Post
Hahaha! The efforts to excuse her behavior are hysterical. Both appointments were confirmed. The first time she emailed after our scheduled time. We set a definite time for the next day. That day she texted just a few minutes before our appointment. Maybe it wasn't technically a NCNS, but no reasonable person could say there is any substantive difference. If you claim that you would not be upset if a client did that to you, you are being profoundly dishonest. Would you be upset if an electrician did that to you? The honest answer is yes.

Clients should be held to the same standard. If a client did this to you you absolutely should call him out for it. It warns other providers and lets clients know that there can be consequences for being a jerk. You really don't do providers a favor by excusing bad behavior.
You think clients don't cancel at the last minute or even after the scheduled appt time? If there were a thread for every second, third or fourth time that happened there'd be nothing in coed but that.

It happens. It's called a last minute cancellation, not a NCNS.

NCNS just sounds better when your trying to talk shit about someone. Last minute cancellation doesn't really have the finesse of being completely stood up.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 02:23 PM   #67
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Based on her P411 acct (https://www.preferred411.com/P90343). She does mention cancellations. Which means they are important to her.

*Cancellations: I do not charge you if you must cancel an appointment, however I'd greatly appreciate it if you give me as much notice as possible. If for any reason I cancel our appointment within *48 hours of* the day it was scheduled, I will offer you a discount when we reschedule.

So unless the OP was told to go pound sand and didn't take "go to hell" for an answer (which still hasn't been made clear) then it would seem he is entitled to a twice discounted session per the provider's own written policy.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 02:45 PM   #68
Roxane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 279793

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray McKigney View Post

The difference is a no Call! That's the difference. This is just a cancel. Last minute, annoying no doubt. If we started threads for every provider that had a last minute cancel from a client we would break eccie. A little perspective here isn't a bad thing. And remember, you asked for it.
Roxane is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 02:58 PM   #69
atf searcher
The Ass Fuck Twins

There's no crying in baseball, or hobbying. Saw her once and I thought she was good but not overly impressive. It was easy for me to move on to better value.
atf searcher is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:11 PM   #70
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30
Default Buyer's remorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by atf searcher View Post
There's no crying in baseball, or hobbying. Saw her once and I thought she was good but not overly impressive. It was easy for me to move on to better value.
That's what I'm afraid of. I think her image is more hype than anything else. My critical eye tends to increase proportional with the fee.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:34 PM   #71
TheRealJohnnyRingo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atf searcher View Post
There's no crying in baseball,.
FINALLY. Somebody said something I can understand.
TheRealJohnnyRingo is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 09:09 AM   #72
txhornet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I have seen Tori several times without issue myself and find her to be an amazing lady. In fact, I am going to see her next week when she's back in town.
txhornet is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 01:28 PM   #73
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95
Default It's just this simple

DATING: eharmony or match.com
PAYING SOMEONE TO HANG OUT WITH YOU: seeking arrangement or ashley madison
RENTAL PUSSY: ECCIE
rcinokc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies