Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36943
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2017, 11:54 PM   #61
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
Horrible government, I fixed that for you
you're damaged bro, normal sex is between a man, or however you identify ...and a female, but I guess you have another angle.......that doesn't make it normal but based on your postings that's the least of peoples worries..........maybe theres some meds that might help you........but i'm not a doctor
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:59 PM   #62
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
you're damaged bro, normal sex is between a man, or however you identify ...and a female, but I guess you have another angle.......that doesn't make it normal but based on your postings that's the least of peoples worries..........maybe theres some meds that might help you........but i'm not a doctor
Thank God you are not a doctor, I would be very concerned if my doctor was on a hooker board at 1 am. I do take this medication call I'm better than you for Damn sure, so I will ask my Doctor to increase my dosage, because I love me some Me.

Thanks so much for your post Tony
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 12:16 AM   #63
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thank God you are not a doctor, I would be very concerned if my doctor was on a hooker board at 1 am. I do take this medication call I'm better than you for Damn sure, so I will ask my Doctor to increase my dosage, because I love me some Me.

Thanks so much for your post Tony
medication can only help someone that wants to suck his own dick so much......your damaged, and you need special help before you hurt a normal person......just sayin you need some help......
Old 06-22-2017, 12:21 AM   #64
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

actually this reply came from an ER Doctor....a real good friend of mine and he said you have a mental illness that needs to be addressed......just saying........you aren't right......
Old 06-22-2017, 12:30 AM   #65
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
actually this reply came from an ER Doctor....a real good friend of mine and he said you have a mental illness that needs to be addressed......just saying........you aren't right......
ok
Old 06-22-2017, 01:05 AM   #66
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Get some sleep old man night sugar.
Old 06-22-2017, 01:11 AM   #67
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
medication can only help someone that wants to suck his own dick so much......your damaged, and you need special help before you hurt a normal person......just sayin you need some help......
Only if they had a medication for my Dick to grow about, let's see I will need 7 inches for it to be able to reach my mouth lol hahah. If I can only just suck the head of my shit I think at the very least I can make myself bust a good nut. Suiram77 will take a COF please, I will paint my face like mayballine like it's no tomorrow.

Omg this shit is to easy, and just like McDonald's, I'm loving it hahaha.
Old 06-22-2017, 01:46 AM   #68
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
This entire post says Homophobe SMDH!!! I wonder how many ppl in the gay community you will offend with this bull shit. This includes all the Bisexual ladies here in the hobby you just really told me your age and history when you said this crap. Sex is between a man and a female, really, really Tony the Tiger, well how about sex is between 2 adults that wants to fuck each other, rather if it's a guy/guy girl/girl or hell me pleasing my damn self.

How the fuck you going to be mad, because another guy talks about pleasing himself orally, why do you care what another man does with his own dick. I have an appointment to see a top provider here in Dallas tomorrow, do you want to come and be there to guide my dick in her too. It's obviously you care so much about my shit. SMDH!!! Now I know why, you just told on yourself boo.

The nerve of you old ass farts to take offense to my opinion on the country and military as we stand, but yet you turn around say the worst file, bias, Homophobic shit ever. This is why I don't take any of you oldies serious, nor this damn board. You want someone to show a veteran on a hoooker board some respect, but yet you just disrespected an entire community yourself. Lmfao You all are a joke Tony Montana hahahha.

Take that to wells and cash it
Old 06-22-2017, 06:17 AM   #69
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

This thread belongs in Another Realm.

Fuckin homo
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 06:42 AM   #70
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

Umm no. I pay someone to do that for me....

That's almost as bad as jacking off and licking you fingers afterwards. Which actually brings up a funny story:

A female friend of mine told me she caught her "then" boyfriend jacking off when she came home unexpectedly. What's was odd is that he was one his back, with his legs rolled up behind his head and using the as support as he tried to catch his own cum.

I know someone reading this is going to try this....
DFW_Ladies_Man is online now   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 02:47 PM   #71
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txboi817 View Post
Umm no. I pay someone to do that for me....

That's almost as bad as jacking off and licking you fingers afterwards. Which actually brings up a funny story:

A female friend of mine told me she caught her "then" boyfriend jacking off when she came home unexpectedly. What's was odd is that he was one his back, with his legs rolled up behind his head and using the as support as he tried to catch his own cum.

I know someone reading this is going to try this....
Lol well I can't do it anyway txboi, but I never said cim, I don't want to taste my own nut, I just wish I could at least be able to suck myself. Thanks for your post txboi.
Old 06-22-2017, 05:56 PM   #72
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
This thread belongs in Another Realm.

Fuckin homo
Oh homophobic I see ok cool, well you will get over it :
Old 06-22-2017, 05:57 PM   #73
suiram77
Valued Poster

I see Tony your ass didn't have a damn thing to say to your bull shit post huh lol SMDH!!

It's called owned buddy
Old 06-22-2017, 06:18 PM   #74
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
This entire post says Homophobe SMDH!!! I wonder how many ppl in the gay community you will offend with this bull shit. This includes all the Bisexual ladies here in the hobby you just really told me your age and history when you said this crap. Sex is between a man and a female, really, really Tony the Tiger, well how about sex is between 2 adults that wants to fuck each other, rather if it's a guy/guy girl/girl or hell me pleasing my damn self.

How the fuck you going to be mad, because another guy talks about pleasing himself orally, why do you care what another man does with his own dick. I have an appointment to see a top provider here in Dallas tomorrow, do you want to come and be there to guide my dick in her too. It's obviously you care so much about my shit. SMDH!!! Now I know why, you just told on yourself boo.

The nerve of you old ass farts to take offense to my opinion on the country and military as we stand, but yet you turn around say the worst file, bias, Homophobic shit ever. This is why I don't take any of you oldies serious, nor this damn board. You want someone to show a veteran on a hoooker board some respect, but yet you just disrespected an entire community yourself. Lmfao You all are a joke Tony Montana hahahha.

Take that to wells and cash it

Just admit that you really want to suck your cock. Since you must be a lousy lay, you better ask the "top provider" for cock sucking tips.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 06:23 PM   #75
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Until a bowling ball can fold itself over like a garment bag, the OP is shit outta luck.

5'5" and 390, you would have to have a 22 inch dick there bub.
corona is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women