Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41228
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2022, 03:36 PM   #61
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
for as much as I like the concept, I still have not heard that a thousand illegal aliens have been dumped off in front of the White House.

Not a thousand, or a hundred, or even one bus load.

Governor Abbot still does not have my vote in the primary, perhaps not even in the fall.

News flash! A bus with 23 illegals arrived in DC today. A stunt maybe but now we know Abbott kept his word and I'll be sending a check for $100 to his campaign fund with a request that the money be used to transport illegals to DC.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 04:05 PM   #62
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
He only has to send a few to make the point. And it now appears that DeSantis will copy Abbott by saying he will take illegals from Florida and bus them to Delaware, Biden's home state.

More illegals have entered the country than the population of Delaware.

What a great photo-op to be there when ( IF ) those buses roll into DC and Delaware.

5 Democrat Senators have now come forth to ask Biden not to lift Title 42. The tide is coming in!
An "encounter" doesn't mean they are allowed to enter.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 05:19 PM   #63
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
An "encounter" doesn't mean they are allowed to enter.

Yeah, Biden is sending them all back, right? I guess all that video of illegals being bused INTO the US and released is all just fake news, right? All those video's of airplanes flying illegals all over the country is fake news, right?

Sure, plenty were turned back in the early days of the Biden administration but that has all changes recently and more are being allowed to stay than turned away including adult males now..

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/02/us/politics/immigration-public-health-rule-mexico.html

From Mr. Biden’s first day in office through the end of December, the administration used the public health rule more than a million times to turn away migrants at the southern border, representing about 55 percent of encounters there, according to government data.

So, 45% stayed

Border officials encountered nearly 2 million migrants along the southern border during that time period. They allowed more than 458,000, or 23 percent of them, to enter the country and try to persuade an immigration judge to let them stay.
The result has been a confusing and chaotic approach to border security. Whether someone is permitted to stay in the United States at least temporarily or is turned back immediately under the public health rule has varied day by day or even hour by hour, as well as from one border crossing to the next.

Old 04-13-2022, 07:11 PM   #64
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... The next step is the state of Texas closing its-own border.
Enough's enough.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 06:31 AM   #65
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
I guess all that video of illegals being bused INTO the US and released is all just fake news, right? All those video's of airplanes flying illegals all over the country is fake news, right?
Textbook Russian Disinformation
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 07:12 AM   #66
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
DPSTs afraid of their own shadows. May be an immigrant, or worse hiding under every rock.

Keep America pure! Right boys?

Same old bullshit every day.
I did notice that every man they interviewed getting off one of the buses wanted a job to support his family.

Not a handout. A job.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 07:34 AM   #67
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
News flash! A bus with 23 illegals arrived in DC today. A stunt maybe but now we know Abbott kept his word and I'll be sending a check for $100 to his campaign fund with a request that the money be used to transport illegals to DC.
You’re a sucker, bud.

For 50 more you could have fed a whole family for a month.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 07:37 AM   #68
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... The next step is the state of Texas closing its-own border.
Enough's enough.

### Salty
Wh don’t you come in down here and help the fine citizens of Texas with the defense of our sovereign lands?

Apparently Pennsylvania can’t even keep the riffraff from West Virginia out.

Bunch of real America. Heroes you lot are.

HANSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!
Old 04-14-2022, 07:39 AM   #69
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Apparently, you don't understand the dynamics of shipping logistics

Quote:
Y...Border officials encountered nearly 2 million migrants along the southern border during that time period. They allowed more than 458,000, or 23 percent of them, to enter the country and try to persuade an immigration judge to let them stay...
Those tons of fentanyl, enough to kill the US population 3 times over, ain't just gonna walk themselves across the border on their own. Come on man!

I wonder why our own government is not all that much into us these days?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 07:43 AM   #70
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yeah, women and children.

Dummy.
Old 04-14-2022, 09:31 AM   #71
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I did notice that every man they interviewed getting off one of the buses wanted a job to support his family.

Not a handout. A job.
Who gives a fcuk what they want? Everyone has wants... but they don't get to invade a foreign nation and expect their wants to be fulfilled.

BTW, you know there is a legal process to immigrate to the US right? Why aren't they using that process? And what does it mean to the people who ARE using that process?
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 09:48 AM   #72
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Who gives a fcuk what they want? Everyone has wants... but they don't get to invade a foreign nation and expect their wants to be fulfilled.

BTW, you know there is a legal process to immigrate to the US right? Why aren't they using that process? And what does it mean to the people who ARE using that process?
They want to do it legally but it is an up to 3 year process. Can't really effectively do it from Mexico or other country either.
Old 04-14-2022, 10:00 AM   #73
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
They want to do it legally but it is an up to 3 year process. Can't really effectively do it from Mexico or other country either.
Well fcuk it then.. I guess if the process is too long we should just let everyone the fcuk in eh? I know how long the process is.... I went through it with my first wife who was from Montreal. we got caught in all the mexicans going legal from Reagans '86 amnesty.. it took 5 years..

Bottom line they are all breaking the law, ship their asses back to mexico.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 12:04 PM   #74
royamcr
Valued Poster

Why do you hate Mexicans so much? All they want is to work and have a better life. They do work that American's usually don't want to do. We add over 2 trillion a year to our GDP off of immigrant labor. It's about 10% of our GDP.
Old 04-14-2022, 06:46 PM   #75
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why do you hate Mexicans so much? All they want is to work and have a better life. They do work that American's usually don't want to do. We add over 2 trillion a year to our GDP off of immigrant labor. It's about 10% of our GDP.

And when the numbers are double, triple the jobs available, what then? Of course we need a well run guest worker program the the US government controls. I think few people would disagree with that.

Balance is the key, controlling the numbers is the key. What happens when 18,000 a day show up? What happens when the millions denied entry under Title 42 return? What happens when we have to support more people than we have jobs for which will surely be the case if the predictions come true and millions are let in.

Just like every other problem, a little fucking common sense will go a long way.

And as for "all they want to do is work"? Then why are we flooded with Fentanyl and gang members trafficking human beings turned into slaves?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women