Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2012, 08:11 PM   #61
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

considering NYC rarely floods and how heavy generators are and the exhausting they have to do- that's why they have them in the basement, before Sandy how often has NYC had Flood Warnings?
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:26 PM   #62
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Last year when another big store did a lot of flooding
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:58 PM   #63
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hi, BigLoser! So did I find the source of your cut and paste, or is there more? You did a better job of plagiarizing than WPF did, but you've still been shown to be a fraud.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:02 PM   #64
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Telling the truth about Obama is not the same as supporting Romney. I don't support Romney. I just don't support Obama more. Besides, I enjoy watching you libs go batshit crazy when I, and others, tell the truth about Obama.

I like the way you troll the web till you find something negative about Obie then the first thing you say is Where are the libs to defend this.then the next is Obamatoms will defend anything....
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:31 PM   #65
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, you libs WILL defend anything. That's what makes you so much fun.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:02 PM   #66
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Please. By all means. Feel free to interpret this story for us, Mr. Cronkite.

The 50+ dead and millions whose lives have been devastated would like to read your take on this new alliance between Obama and Christie too.

Then take your left thumb and stick it up your dumb ass!
Oh go royally fuck yourself. So Christie praises Obama, holly fucking shit. What do you think he's going to change his support to Obama. This is a tense situation and no time for politics. Quit reading into everything you hear. You truly are bullshit person. You don't give two shits about a storm, who it killed or how many. You are the most millitant, predjudice piece of shit on this board. You don't have a clue about this adsministration or how politics even works. The only reason you're supporting Obama, is not because you think he'll do any good for this country a second time around, but rather it is a personal victory for you. Thats evident on all the constant threads you post that you consider a discredit to Romney. What you should do is take your head out of your ass you fuckin mongoloid.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:17 AM   #67
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
COG should get a superhero cape. Obitchass killing dude...fuck crybabies...
You set the bar pretty high for being a super hero (sarcasm).

If that asshole is your minimum standard, you are obviously pro-communist.

Only communist china could provide the 300 million capes you want to hand out.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:32 AM   #68
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Awww . . . Poor Obama pulled an all-nighter. Poor baby. Too bad he went to bed while the consulate in Benghazi was being attacked. But that's different, isn't it?

Stevie, you are the partisan hack. I only post the truth about Obama. You refuse to see it.

I don't have a dog in this fight. My candidate won't win. The only joy I will get out of the election watching you liberals go batshit when (if) Romney is elected.

You only post the truth?

You couldn't be more full of shit than if you were literally full of shit.

If I can find 10 non-truths you have posted..........no, you would never admit you were wrong no matter what. You project and deflect. You can't help it.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:34 AM   #69
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Oh go royally fuck yourself. So Christie praises Obama, holly fucking shit. What do you think he's going to change his support to Obama. This is a tense situation and no time for politics. Quit reading into everything you hear. You truly are bullshit person. You don't give two shits about a storm, who it killed or how many. You are the most millitant, predjudice piece of shit on this board. You don't have a clue about this adsministration or how politics even works. The only reason you're supporting Obama, is not because you think he'll do any good for this country a second time around, but rather it is a personal victory for you. Thats evident on all the constant threads you post that you consider a discredit to Romney. What you should do is take your head out of your ass you fuckin mongoloid.
Well aren't we touchy?

Musta struck a nerve in the middle of this massive Romney meltdown.

POTUSmwent to work, like was was supposed to do, and showed the initiative and leadership we expect from a POTUS. Romney, and you by the way, chose to whine about.

I support the President because he's taken a country in economic free fall and shown the courage to do what it takes to fix it. Not politically popular but fuck everybody who pisses on the founding fathers to make more money... Like Romney. like you.

Royally, eat shit, your highness!

Attack me all you want, dumbass. Fact is, your bitterness is what this election is all about.

Remember to floss after that big slice of shit pie you're gonna eat next week!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:35 AM   #70
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Rage issues?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 11-01-2012, 12:57 AM   #71
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Stevie don't get into something you don't understand.

COG is right whether you like it not. There is nothing in the Constitution that allows the federal government to take money from someone to help someone else. The bad part is that is what they do all the time under the "general welfare" clause. Go back to 1803 when Congressman James Madison was asked to vote on a bill that would take federal money and give it to essentialy homeless veterans of the Revolution. Madison, who wrote the Constitution, called it a noble cause but could find nothing in the Constitution that would allow them to do it.

As for people coming together, do you see how much money has been donated already voluntarily? That is how it works and it is within the keeping of conservatism theory. We do what government is supposed to stay out of.
Madison helped write it. And since he wasn't on the Supreme Court (est. 1790), all he had was an opinion with no legal standing when it comes to interpreting the meaning. Him not voting yes on a bill is only him not voting yes.
There obviously is a means to pass out disaster relief money. Money that comes from tax revenues.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:00 AM   #72
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Including your right to be as big an asshole as you can possibly be.

14000 with no end in sight.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:52 AM   #73
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hi, BigLoser! So did I find the source of your cut and paste, or is there more? You did a better job of plagiarizing than WPF did, but you've still been shown to be a fraud.

Nope, never been to that page, never knew it existed until you put up that link.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:55 AM   #74
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

I ain't anymore a lib than you are I just like to make fun of you gramps...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:58 AM   #75
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:

All original. You can Google it all you want but it is not on the web.

Are you finished? Well allow me to retort.

As you read this letter, you may feel confused at points. If you do, keep reading. The rationale underlying Cute Old Guy's traducements is confusing. Fortunately, as you read the superfluity of examples about how Cute has been trying to present a false image to the world by hiding unpleasant but vitally important realities about his barbs, this letter will slowly begin to make sense. Here's the story: He dreams of a time when he'll be free to threaten the existence of human life, perhaps all life on the planet. That's the way he's planned it, and that's the way it'll happen—not may happen but will happen—if we don't interfere, if we don't take a strong position on his homilies, which, after all, set the hoops through which we all must jump. I'd like to end this letter with a message for Cute Old Guy. I'd like to say with emphasis and distinctness—not as a threat, but as a warning—that I will do whatever it takes to prevent his fatuous crotchets from spreading like a malignant tumor, and I won't let him stop me from achieving that goal.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women