Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2016, 09:07 AM   #61
xXxoRRoxXx
Verified COCK lover

User ID: 316778
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well fuck let's just get on the field to see who's strong guys...
xXxoRRoxXx is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 09:19 AM   #62
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind238 View Post
..... trying to remain relevant to a community that simply seems determined to ignore his hatefulness. Fail.

It is definitely getting ignored isn't it? LMAO
ScreenHunter_17 Aug. 22 10.12.jpg
Fail? I'm sorry. I'll try harder!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 09:35 AM   #63
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxoRRoxXx View Post
Well fuck let's just get on the field to see who's strong guys...
By the Power of Greyskull I demand a good, old fashioned John Candy in Stripes Oil Wrasslin' competition.

Whispers and Bob DaBolina in one tub of grease.

Skip 8 and FP in the other tub of grease.

Winner of each bouts then goes on to wrassle each other.

RRoxX you ref. I'll be the bookie.

This will like the Rumble in the Jungle but like, waaaayyyy grosser.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 09:42 AM   #64
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Just wondering if what was quoted in post #47 got somebody some points?
Come on Precious.... You know from when a San Antonio Provider opened the door for discussion of her medical issues that Guidelines don't protect people from themselves. FirePhoinix told us in a different thread of her therapeutic needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
....I got what I needed out of this thread. Let's just say its better therapy than money can buy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

You are pretty fucked up if a thread like this is therapeutic for you. Run a special and suck some cock and pay for a real therapist if that is what you need.
She verbalized the problem although several were already seeing it.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:00 AM   #65
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Fail? I'm sorry. I'll try harder!
Almost 6,000 views beats 600 right?

By someone's crazy perverted logic, You a fucking genius!
Skip_8 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 10:46 AM   #66
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
Almost 6,000 views beats 600 right?

Yes... I think it does...

By someone's crazy perverted logic, You a fucking genius!

LOL... I am disappointed though... FirePhoenix wanted exposure and asked me to keep up the good work..... view count lower in the 2nd day than the first.....that seems to reflect that my having slowed down a lot starting threads and contributing and the lack of a bigger more dramatic "expose" style thread of some sort has cost me some readers.

hmmmmm..... Let me see what projects have been on a back burner for a while...

Old 08-22-2016, 10:53 AM   #67
nuglet
Valued Poster

or perhaps, just maybe, we're all tired of you, and your comments, and attitude, and verbosity.. every post you make is like last weeks newspaper.. only good for lining the bottom of a bird cage.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 11:25 AM   #68
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
or perhaps, just maybe, we're all tired of you, and your comments, and attitude, and verbosity.. every post you make is like last weeks newspaper.. only good for lining the bottom of a bird cage.
It hardly seems like "all of you" are tired of me...

Just the same old group of disgruntled mongers and whores that have been whining for years.....
Old 08-22-2016, 11:49 AM   #69
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Have you actually taken the time to read the related threads and get an idea if what's going on?

Or have you just done some bias confirmation by reading the latest post by Whispers and then gone off half-cocked?

I think you are smart enough to put everything together and go "damn, this bitch crazy! "...only if you get informed, that is.
Skip_8 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 12:34 PM   #70
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
Have you actually taken the time to read the related threads and get an idea if what's going on?

Or have you just done some bias confirmation by reading the latest post by Whispers and then gone off half-cocked?

I think you are smart enough to put everything together and go "damn, this bitch crazy! "...only if you get informed, that is.
I wasn't referring to any individual person/post/personality, or thread, just whispers posts in general.. I know exactly what's going on, and frankly don't care about his personal issue(s).. (I know he has many)... the problem is HIM in general, no matter what the subject, or person, or thread..
If YOU read through the board, you'll see I'm certainly not the only one, nor even in a minority about his lack of necessity on here.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 01:18 PM   #71
Mr.BobDabolina
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Why the repeated use of the word whore?

My question is why? On ECCIE these ladies are generally referred to as providers. There are a slew of other terms that are much less disrespectful in the word whore. If someone came up to you and said your mother was a whore you might be more apt to respond violently then if that same person referred to your mother as a provider. "Whispers" and a few other gentleman have dedicated and large portion of their lives to the blatant use of this word. The government has placed this word on a banned list. Alongside such other offensive terms like "the n word", cunt, a multitude of racial slurs, etc. Our language has given us many other words which you could easily use in place of certain other words, which would be less likely to inspire violence or pain or personal hurt. "Whispers" continues to blatantly use offensive words with only the motivation to hurt, cause pain, or cause anger. I respectfully will make a request. I would very much appreciate it if you could use the word provider instead of the offensive term which you continue to throw around. I believe that you will upset me far fewer people including myself by making a slight adjustment in your words. My sincere appreciation for you considering and excepting this invitation to alleviate yourself, myself, and several others I'm certain, of unnecessary weight carried On our overworked backs
Mr.BobDabolina is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 01:37 PM   #72
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.BobDabolina View Post
My question is why? On ECCIE these ladies are generally referred to as providers. There are a slew of other terms that are much less disrespectful in the word whore. If someone came up to you and said your mother was a whore you might be more apt to respond violently then if that same person referred to your mother as a provider. "Whispers" and a few other gentleman have dedicated and large portion of their lives to the blatant use of this word. The government has placed this word on a banned list. Alongside such other offensive terms like "the n word", cunt, a multitude of racial slurs, etc. Our language has given us many other words which you could easily use in place of certain other words, which would be less likely to inspire violence or pain or personal hurt. "Whispers" continues to blatantly use offensive words with only the motivation to hurt, cause pain, or cause anger. I respectfully will make a request. I would very much appreciate it if you could use the word provider instead of the offensive term which you continue to throw around. I believe that you will upset me far fewer people including myself by making a slight adjustment in your words. My sincere appreciation for you considering and excepting this invitation to alleviate yourself, myself, and several others I'm certain, of unnecessary weight carried On our overworked backs
Meh.
Whispers gives zero fucks about what he calls a woman,here or elsewhere.
They're all ladies though when he has his "fundraiser" and he virtually outs them by giving RW locations, times and who will be attending/receiving the gifts.
He says "obese",most say "fat slob"...
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 02:07 PM   #73
Whispers

Quote:
My question is why? On ECCIE these ladies are generally referred to as providers. There are a slew of other terms that are much less disrespectful in the word whore.
You should post up your question of the word's use in a thread in CoEd or a National CoEd thread.

The word is not the subject matter of this thread.

In doing so perhaps you should also include word's like "trick" and "john"
Old 08-22-2016, 02:12 PM   #74
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Whispers gives zero fucks about what he calls a woman,here or elsewhere.

You know NOTHING about my choice of words elsewhere ma'am (I'm always respectful referring to you as ma'am rather than whore right?)

They're all ladies though when he has his "fundraiser" and he virtually outs them by giving RW locations, times and who will be attending/receiving the gifts.

Fundraiser? As a public event promoted on this site it was discontinued at the end of 2014. And your allegations born only in your dislike for me never had any merit.

He says "obese",most say "fat slob"...

He said... She said.....
Old 08-22-2016, 02:25 PM   #75
Whispers

Quote:
My question is why? Because it is a globally understood classification of the work they choose to do

On ECCIE these ladies are generally referred to as providers.

Very confusing to the laymen entering the field. Are there ANY public definitions readily available that describes a "provider" as someone sucking cock for money? I think whore is the appropriate word as do many others. It leads to know confusion as to what they do for the money they receive.

There are a slew of other terms that are much less disrespectful in the word whore. I do not believe a whore should feel disrespected by being referred to as one. Many whores agree. Those that take offense are not in touch with the realities of what they are and the guys that see them that are offended are obviously romanticizing the process of paying a woman to fuck or suck him.

If someone came up to you and said your mother was a whore you might be more apt to respond violently then if that same person referred to your mother as a provider.

I don't think so. As a balanced human being my first thought in any situation is not to immediately think violence is the way to resolve it.

"Whispers" and a few other gentleman have dedicated and large portion of their lives to the blatant use of this word. The government has placed this word on a banned list.

Do you have a reference to that list?

Alongside such other offensive terms like "the n word", cunt, a multitude of racial slurs, etc. Our language has given us many other words which you could easily use in place of certain other words, which would be less likely to inspire violence or pain or personal hurt. "Whispers" continues to blatantly use offensive words with only the motivation to hurt, cause pain, or cause anger. Your perception of my motivation is not accurate nor provable. It is a word I have freely used for 16 years on this and other similar sites.

I respectfully will make a request. I would very much appreciate it if you could use the word provider instead of the offensive term which you continue to throw around.

Thank-you for the respectful request.

No.

I would respectfully request YOU use the more accurate and less confusing word "whore" When an admitted whore sees you and you accept you are seeing a whore all romantic notions have been set aside and I believe both you and her will be better balanced as a result. Try it.

I believe that you will upset me far fewer people including myself by making a slight adjustment in your words. My sincere appreciation for you considering and excepting this invitation to alleviate yourself, myself, and several others I'm certain, of unnecessary weight carried On our overworked backs

There is an "Ignore feature" you can use so as to not be further bothered by things I have to say. Try it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women