Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-05-2011, 10:26 AM   #61
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by absorbed View Post
...I don't think any hobbyist has the right to necessarily bad mouth a "pimp", "manager", whatever the preferred term is.

... So, if you consider one of these individuals (the pimps) to somehow be lower on the "moral pole" than the hobbyist visiting with the same, victimized provider you are clearly a hypocrite.

My point...some folks really need to get off their high horse. We are all involved in something considered by law to be criminal, and by most of society to be unethical, immoral, etc... I mean seriously, does anyone actually read half the reviews on here? I don't see how anyone has the right to talk smack about anyone else's moral compass on this entire board.

Well I certainly agree with you on the above statements. I always find it interesting that the whole "pimp" stereotyping, stigmatizing still continues even within the "provider/hobbyist" world. The whole "tat" thing has me a little concerned because again, a lot of ladies such as myself have tattoo's because we like them, not because we have been "branded" by anyone. Again, it is this stereotyping that concerns me, that such attitude toward a lady (that might have someone helping her with her business) is somehow a "bad guy" like you see in the movies. We really need to move away from such attitudes and let go of the stereotyping/stigmatization in my opinion. You have spa/salon owners, and agency owners who are pretty much doing the same thing. Yet no one really treats them with the same amount of disdain/disrespect or associate negative connotations with them and the girls they manage "in house".
Old 08-05-2011, 10:29 AM   #62
Clopchep
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I'm still sceptical of this thread, but I'll ask anyway.

1) How often were your girls tested?
2) Did you manage this?
3) How often were they positive for somthing?
4) What did you do if they were positive?
Old 08-05-2011, 10:45 AM   #63
delimex007

Encounters: 17

Ok , I 'll bite on this :
How often did you fuck your girls ? [Obviously,for free, I guess]
Old 08-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #64
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures View Post
The whole "tat" thing has me a little concerned because again, a lot of ladies such as myself have tattoo's because we like them, not because we have been "branded" by anyone.
The sub-culture of pimps whether in Dallas, California, Memphis or any other city that has pimps and a stable has shown a marked tendency to brand their stable with a distinctive tat.

I've heard from numerous providers that many girls have been told if her former pimp ever meets one of his "stock" that has had the tat covered up or removed, he would kill her so that is why many providers still have them and refuse when young once they leave that sort to either have them laser-ed off or covered up.

It is not just tattoos. it is the specific location and symbol of well known pimps that draw attention.

"Dallas" brands his stock with his name under the hair line on the back of her neck.

The crown tattoo is well known in this area as a "brand" by those who actually pay attention and I need to dig up an archived hard drive to see how many providers with that specific tat i can find and post in a separate thread.

Yes, having a tattoo, even on your tit in pimp script, does not mean you are pimped. That's a given.

BUT having a specific well known tattoo that is associated with a pimp? Not so much. Yes, at some point, maybe even currently, she had a pimp who branded her.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:49 AM   #65
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Jules,

Given that you had what really appeared to be the name of a pimp in large letters in pimp script on your tit that became that large cover up tat you got all the grief about down in Austin, why don't you explain/answer that for yourself?

Dannie has admitted she had a pimp many years ago so let's ask her what her pimp did that she cannot do for herself?

This photo was posted many times here on ECCIE by Geniusman.
hahaha well can you point me to where there is a pimp named tigger??? That was my first tattoo I was 13yrs old and not sexually active. Tigger was a childhood nickname NOT A PIMP! As the stolen pic you posted up shows its was a poorly done old and streched out tattoo, I didnt have boobies at 13... So yes i covered it up. ill admit I didnt have much sense either but pimped at 13?? um no not me...

I think A pimp named tigger would be really funny tho.

LL I had that tattoo back when i was on CL and you saw me twice back then. If you knew for sure that it was a pimp and you are soooooooo against seeing pimped girls why did you come see me twice??? You even tried to see me when I came back to eccie and got upset because I wouldnt see you at my old CL/BP rates.

Get a fucking life buddy...

and oh yeah you wrote on the other site that I had a crown that i covered in that spot I guess you cleared up that rumor thanks

FOR THE RECORD JULES JAGUAR HAS NEVER HAD A "PIMP" IF YOU CAN PROVE OTHERWISE THEN FEEL FREE TO MAKE THOSE ACCUSATIONS BUT UNTIL YOU HAVE PROOF OTHER THAN A SILLY TATTOO OF MY OWN NICKNAME YOU ARE TOTALLY OUT OF LINE ASSHOLE!

This thread has been doing well but I warned to keep it on topic and no personal attacks. I know this is a hot button issue but no excuse for the disrespect and personal attacks Bubba3452
Old 08-05-2011, 10:49 AM   #66
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i have 2 questions!
im sure u came across a couple girls who had a bad attitude and were disrespectful. maybe they cussed you out, didn't take calls when they were supposed to, or kept money from you. what did you do about it, since u werent abusive? did you just let them go and send them on their way?
also, what did you do when the girls had their "time of the month"?
i'm independent, so i do what i want, and i refuse to work during my cycle. it's an inconvenience for me and my clients, and it's rather disgusting in my opinion.
did you let them take a break from sex and only do bj's or something?
Old 08-05-2011, 11:13 AM   #67
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

oh yeah I forgot I do have a pimp.... his name is freddie, I think you two met at my incall

also what exactly is pimp script???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fp.jpg (15.0 KB, 344 views)
Old 08-05-2011, 11:15 AM   #68
chillster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I just wanna thank Mr. Pimp for using paragraphs now......
Old 08-05-2011, 11:20 AM   #69
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
The sub-culture of pimps whether in Dallas, California, Memphis or any other city that has pimps and a stable has shown a marked tendency to brand their stable with a distinctive tat.

I've heard from numerous providers that many girls have been told if her former pimp ever meets one of his "stock" that has had the tat covered up or removed, he would kill her so that is why many providers still have them and refuse when young once they leave that sort to either have them laser-ed off or covered up.

It is not just tattoos. it is the specific location and symbol of well known pimps that draw attention.

"Dallas" brands his stock with his name under the hair line on the back of her neck.

The crown tattoo is well known in this area as a "brand" by those who actually pay attention and I need to dig up an archived hard drive to see how many providers with that specific tat i can find and post in a separate thread.

Yes, having a tattoo, even on your tit in pimp script, does not mean you are pimped. That's a given.

BUT having a specific well known tattoo that is associated with a pimp? Not so much. Yes, at some point, maybe even currently, she had a pimp who branded her.
So I am curious, how did you come by this information? Do you personally know some girls who have been "branded" and did they tell you this?

Is this mainly "street walkers" that have been coerced or talked into providing?

Is this common or rare?

My main concern is stereotyping a lady, or someone who might be helping her with her business. I hate to see people treat a lady cruelly, or stigmatize her because she has a questionable tattoo on her breast or back of her neck.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:21 AM   #70
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Since Cando isn't here I am taking notes...
Thanks Bolt, gotta be prepared for the test later...

nzone, are you interested in a consultating position for the CanDo Management Team? We are looking for go getters to go gets our girls because we (Boltfan and maybe monkmonk) are too lazy right now. We prefer top flight chicks but we (ok me, not Boltfan or monk) will settle for SW's!

BTW, my street name is Tigger.....
Old 08-05-2011, 11:29 AM   #71
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He is just pissed no one wants his name on their tits.... well here ya go Laz... about as close to pimping as ya can get.

Attachment 70435

Enjoy this shit.. Jules and I are off to go break ourselves to our pimps.... AKA BILLS.... lmfao.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:41 AM   #72
diud-diud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
bwahahahaha my mental workload?????? wtf is that?? how freakin hard is it to post up ads, keep track of your schedule, screen your clients, and provide good service???

Also from what I have seen and heard a lot of pimped girls do not screen and take unnecessary risks to meet their pimps "quota"

Let me rephrase my question. What can a pimp do for me that is worth me giving up a red cent to him?? Im gonna need a better answer than "Its a matter of reducing your mental workload."

I don't have to be a pimp to answer this question. For you - nothing.

But I was told by a girl that used to have a pimp long time ago, that with the exception of any sort of forced prostitution or minor being unduly influenced, most girls that have pimps want/need a pimp because they are either unwilling or unable to take care of themselves.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:01 PM   #73
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, this is cracking me up. I wonder since Mr Pimpalicious just registered yesterday after another pimp thread was closed down, and for whatever reason he decided to come on here and happily crack the pimp code for us (and we all know real pimps would never divulge any information-it's against the pimp code right?), if the mods checked his IP address against.....oh, never mind. Such a silly thought.

Ze, loved the response.

Guess I need to check the history of my tit tatt. Maybe it belonged to a pimp somewhere-oh wait, he would be a gay pimp if that was his "brand" lol

Meg

Old 08-05-2011, 12:01 PM   #74
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
He is just pissed no one wants his name on their tits.... well here ya go Laz... about as close to pimping as ya can get.

Attachment 70435

Too damn funny Ze! You and Tigger have fun.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:02 PM   #75
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

It is too hot for street walkers right now Cando. Maybe when it gets below 85 at night. I don't have enough in the budget for that much bottled water to keep them hydrated. We can't have them running out of spit and getting dry mouth.

Come on, kinder, gentler pimps we are. Not slave drivers making the ladies work at night in this weather.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women