Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 378
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42048
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2013, 10:32 PM   #61
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
Obama could pay the national debt out of his pocket... give everybody 25,000 dollars and he would still be the worst president EVER! right...
What is funny is that if he would balance the budget and just start us toward paying the debt the conservatives here would be praising him and the libs would be calling him an uncle tom. I know many people have a hard time accepting it but the color of his skin really does not matter.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:33 PM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

+1
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:57 PM   #63
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
What I saw Monday was a pandering polititian who makes a mockery of John F Kennedy's famous "ask not what your Country can do for you, but what you can do for your Country" speech.
Silly isn't it. Comparing Obama to JFK is like comparing a riding lawnmower to a sports car, lol.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:08 PM   #64
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Thanks for the compliment.
Thats all ya needed now get the fuck out of here, lol.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:40 AM   #65
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, it's nice to see you're getting the hang of things in here, Mya. Nice rant. Completely wrong, but nice. You are gorgeous, btw.

She is kinda cute when she gets all charged up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
I agree with that COG. She is pretty, Mya just have a thick skin, most of the time we are just fucking around......lol
This
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:12 AM   #66
CJohnny54
BANNED

Once you go thai, you dont know if your seed work
CJohnny54 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:17 AM   #67
CJohnny54
BANNED

Du ma .... Translate that....And to all who follow after.... Wish you good fortune..... NOT
CJohnny54 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:32 AM   #68
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Alright Mya, you are stepping it up ! Welcome to the Sandbox, please don't stop posting these kinds of rants.........

BTW, your hot. And you have great reviews !

Quote:
Obama could pay the national debt out of his pocket... give everybody 25,000 dollars and he would still be the worst president EVER! right... Shout is he as bad of a president as Abe Lincoln? I mean if it wasn't for Lincoln the ****** Would have never been able to get the rights to get educated to become president in the first place ....

I say lets go back in time and kill that S.O.B before he gets the chance

then Obama would have never even existed because white woman would have never laid down with a black man! Or is that why he is the anti-chirst? Because he is the product of Immorality and then after the bastard was born by a white woman and a black mans seed that S.O.B has the god damn nerve to get educated at one of the top colleges in the nation, keeps a clean record and qualifies to run for president.... WAIT THE WORST IS YET TO COME!!!

THAT SON OF A BITCH WON, NOT ONCE BUT TWICE!!!!

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:35 AM   #69
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Obama could pay the national debt out of his pocket... give everybody 25,000 dollars and he would still be the worst president EVER! right... Shout is he as bad of a president as Abe Lincoln? I mean if it wasn't for Lincoln the ****** Would have never been able to get the rights to get educated to become president in the first place ....

I say lets go back in time and kill that S.O.B before he gets the chance

then Obama would have never even existed because white woman would have never laid down with a black man! Or is that why he is the anti-chirst? Because he is the product of Immorality and then after the bastard was born by a white woman and a black mans seed that S.O.B has the god damn nerve to get educated at one of the top colleges in the nation, keeps a clean record and qualifies to run for president.... WAIT THE WORST IS YET TO COME!!!

THAT SON OF A BITCH WON, NOT ONCE BUT TWICE!!!!

Interesting how it's the tolerant folks on the left who always bring in the race card. I don't recall anyone on the right side mentioning it...
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:03 AM   #70
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
Interesting how it's the tolerant folks on the left who always bring in the race card. I don't recall anyone on the right side mentioning it...
The left considers itself beyond reproach in matters of race. That's why Robert Byrd was able to have a successful career in politics as a Democrat after having been in the Ku Klux Klan. That kind of a background would have made it impossible for a Republican to get elected. David Duke was essentially thrown out of the Republican Party.

Liberals feel like they're granted immunity from being called racist in the same way that blacks feel entitled to say the n-word, while at the same time going berserk if a white person says it.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:52 PM   #71
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Ya know what call it the "race" card all you want... nobody is stupid in 2013, but you all (the Obama Slanderers) obviously...

A normal person off the street could look at the thread lineup in this forum and say those discussions are obviously racist. The President of this country has not done anything personal to any of you (accept make your heads spin as to how he won, Atleast he won honestly because the people wanted him, unlike bush who had his family throw the race for him and he cheated to get in to the white house his first term, which essentially he did come to your home and snatched your vote out your hand and said FUCK YOUR VOTE IM GONNA WIN) , yet from the look of the discussions in this forum it is obvious you all are hell bent on Slandering the Presidents good name.

If the governemnt did look up in here i hope they'd make them take every one of these HATE THREADS down. This forum is out of control, you all look like a bunch of savages in here the way you talk about the President is pretty much Treason!
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:55 PM   #72
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Ya know what call it the "race" card all you want... nobody is stupid in 2013, but you all (the Obama Slanderers) obviously...

A normal person off the street could look at the thread lineup in this forum and say those discussions are obviously racist. The President of this country has not done anything personal to any of you (accept make your heads spin as to how he won, Atleast he won honestly because the people wanted him, unlike bush who had his family throw the race for him and he cheated to get in to the white house his first term, which essentially he did come to your home and snatched your vote out your hand and said FUCK YOUR VOTE IM GONNA WIN) , yet from the look of the discussions in this forum it is obvious you all are hell bent on Slandering the Presidents good name.

If the governemnt did look up in here i hope they'd make them take every one of these HATE THREADS down. This forum is out of control, you all look like a bunch of savages in here the way you talk about the President is pretty much Treason!
They are all a bunch of losers who can't stand winners!

Therein lies the problem!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:56 PM   #73
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0
Old 01-26-2013, 05:04 PM   #74
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
And StupidOldLyingFart is the biggest LOSER of them all!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #75
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I thought you liked Hillary, BTLD? At least that's the impression I got.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women