Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2010, 06:46 AM   #61
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=Black Sedan;302903]Maybe I don't get "it" but it appears that you are advocating a level playing field... some sort of sex club hookup dating service rather than what P4P is.

Which is cool, but then you should not expect to be receiving a donation from your date.

And by all means, I think the concept would really be something, and people would flock to it. Reviews of ladies and gentlemen, people can find exactly what they want by reading about experiences others have had. Some sort of distributed, more organized swingers club.

But that wouldn't be P4P. And there is a difference. In P4P, men dominate. There is respect expected, but there is an order to things. And I would certainly expect it to be disclosed if a lady performs the sort of review discussed, because I would expect the choice not to see them for P4P. Oh, you mean like providers should expect to see what gents say in the ROS, so we can have the choice as to decide to see someone who lies and makes things up that we have no rebuttal to??[/quote]

Put it like this. We providers have many many choices as to who we will allow to be intimate with.

Hobbyist A: When he leaves, I am content, I feel pleasantly satisfied, I look back on our time together fondly, I am glad to have met him, the rest of my day is good.

Hobbyist B: When he leaves, I am irritated, sore, aggravated, I feel demeaned-maybe even disgusted-I'm in a bad mood the rest of the day.

Being informed ahead of each of these sessions, which do YOU think I would choose?

It's all about choice. YOU, the hobbyist, have choices. So do we providers sweetheart.
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 07:01 AM   #62
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
SW, sometimes it seems like you really don't enjoy the hobby.
To the contrary-I have enjoyed the hobby for almost eleven years.But I am also a realist. I see things as they actually are-not what should be or how others would like them to be-how things concerning this hobby actually are.

I often say things publicly that other providers only say in private to other providers.

You guys always talk about providers that post threADs. Well, if you notice, there are some girls that always seem to be so giggly accepting of anything hobbyists(some hobbyists) put out there. The person they try so hard to portray themselves to be is quite different than the "real" person they are-to other providers. They are scared to say anything other than positive because they are scared it might affect their business.And this just irks me. Maybe it shouldn't. But it does. H
Old 05-20-2010, 07:31 AM   #63
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

My official opinion: If reviews of the hobbyists were allowed, they should not be in a public forum. They should only contain information relevant to the providers. For example, we really don't care what you look like. We care if you're kind and respectful. Fact based questions are far better than ratings systems for an objective measure. I think we have a right to know which guys to steer clear of for our own safety.

In regards to the comments about only businesses ever being reviewed, that can be debated. Lawyers, doctors, and other people in professions that can afford to be selective blacklist people all of the time. They will also share their blacklists with each other. Also, we're talking about something far more intimate than legally representing someone. I think that the people who don't advocate the spread of this useful information given the constraints listed above don't realize the danger we are putting ourselves in by meeting men in this job. I am open to being convinced otherwise, but with my idea of what a men's review should be like if it existed, it's basically just a reference that all of the verified providers could read.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:03 AM   #64
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Are we still talking about this?

Bad idea! Nuff' said!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 08:30 AM   #65
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 5895
My ECCIE Reviews

The only reason I put physical description in the information is so that if ClientA has a reference that says he is 6'2 and weighs 280 pounds, but when ClientA shows up he is 5'4" and weighs 450 pounds, well I know something is up. From what I understand this has happened before. A lurker picks a popular hobbyist name from the board and tries to use it to see a provider. For references, he just needs to pick positive reviews by said hobbyist and use them. It is not for the purpose of OMG he is so ugly or OMG he is so handsome. And as stated it should not be a client "review", it's a written "reference" as China Doll stated.

And I guess I don't know either why we are still talking about this LOL, yet here I am adding some fuel to this fire. Course I always love a good debate
TxBrandy is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:19 AM   #66
Black Sedan
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sedan View Post
Maybe I don't get "it" but it appears that you are advocating a level playing field... some sort of sex club hookup dating service rather than what P4P is.

Which is cool, but then you should not expect to be receiving a donation from your date.

But that wouldn't be P4P. ... There is respect expected, but there is an order to things. And I would certainly expect it to be disclosed if a lady performs the sort of review discussed, because I would expect the choice not to see them for P4P.
Oh, you mean like providers should expect to see what gents say in the ROS, so we can have the choice as to decide to see someone who lies and makes things up that we have no rebuttal to?
#1 You do have a rebuttal through coed forums per this boards' policy. In fact, your rebuttal is locked per board policy so it's not a pile-on.

#2 That misses the point of what I wrote. I would simply expect disclosure that standard discretion is not practiced by a particular provider, because she chooses to post reviews. There's a huge difference between posting something on the internet and the accepted person to person references.

#3 While there is an expectation of P4P to be respectful, there is no expectation of P4P to be egalitarian: there's money instead. Gentlemen pay for discretion. And based on your comments here, I doubt they'll expect the standard discretion from you that is the tradition of the implied contract of P4P.

It is what it is, and it is the word that we're not going to write here.

Quote:
Put it like this. We providers have many many choices as to who we will allow to be intimate with.

Hobbyist A: When he leaves, I am content, I feel pleasantly satisfied, I look back on our time together fondly, I am glad to have met him, the rest of my day is good.

Hobbyist B: When he leaves, I am irritated, sore, aggravated, I feel demeaned-maybe even disgusted-I'm in a bad mood the rest of the day.

Being informed ahead of each of these sessions, which do YOU think I would choose?

It's all about choice. YOU, the hobbyist, have choices. So do we providers sweetheart.
So then you'd need to recognize there's a great number of hobbyists who'd choose not to see the women that would participate in what this thread proposes.

It's a free country: start a organization where you are nearly assured of a mutually rewarding experience in the manner of what the individual lady prefers, I'd cheer it on. That'd be fantastic. I'm sure you could make some good money charging memberships. But let's not be fooled: That would not be P4P. However, I don't think its reasonable to expect that men will be providing a donation for time in your system. The economics of what this thread discusses would necessarily be different. The money would go elsewhere.

As for the world's oldest profession: the economics, conventions, and traditions are settled by the sands of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrandy View Post
I guess I don't know either why we are still talking about this LOL, yet here I am adding some fuel to this fire. Course I always love a good debate
Me too! And economic systems. And... well... the obvious.
Black Sedan is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:55 AM   #67
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sedan View Post
#1 You do have a rebuttal through coed forums per this boards' policy. In fact, your rebuttal is locked per board policy so it's not a pile-on.Wrong. If something untrue or slanderous is said about a provider in the Rest Of The Story section of a review, we do not have the ability to view it, acknowledge it, or rebut it. I have been told that things said in that part of the review are often unbelievably mean-spirited and very often simply conjecture and not factual. And providers have no way of knowing.

As for the world's oldest profession: the economics, conventions, and traditions are settled by the sands of time.I 100% agree.
If you go see a provider and she opens her legs and her you-know-what stinks to high heaven, you certainly want your fellow hobbyists to know.

Why then, if a hobbyist is known to show up with a foul smelling crotch or worse sores on his penis-should we not also inform our fellow providers?

Is turn about not fair play? If not, why not?

One thing is important for you to remember, whether you like it or not. You may have the money-pocketfuls and bucketfuls of money-but WE have the bodies that you want to spend that money on. OUR BODIES OUR RULES.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:44 AM   #68
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
To the contrary-I have enjoyed the hobby for almost eleven years.But I am also a realist. I see things as they actually are-not what should be or how others would like them to be-how things concerning this hobby actually are.

I often say things publicly that other providers only say in private to other providers.

You guys always talk about providers that post threADs. Well, if you notice, there are some girls that always seem to be so giggly accepting of anything hobbyists(some hobbyists) put out there. The person they try so hard to portray themselves to be is quite different than the "real" person they are-to other providers. They are scared to say anything other than positive because they are scared it might affect their business.And this just irks me. Maybe it shouldn't. But it does. H
It isn't so much what you say as the tone. I mean we all have different opinions and sometimes I agree with what you say, and other times I disagree--no big deal.

You just seem very unhappy and I am not sure why I care, but I do.

Does that make sense?
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:03 PM   #69
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
One thing is important for you to remember, whether you like it or not. You may have the money-pocketfuls and bucketfuls of money
In my dreams only, pretty lady. Only in my dreams.

Quote:
-but WE have the bodies that you want to spend that money on. OUR BODIES OUR RULES.
"I have the pussy, so I make the rules."

And that's fair as far as I'm concerned.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:00 PM   #70
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=ANONONE;303969]It isn't so much what you say as the tone. I mean we all have different opinions and sometimes I agree with what you say, and other times I disagree--no big deal.If my tone comes off as bitchy or angry or know-it-all, please accept my apology. MOST people that know me find me laid back and easy going. I just get my panties in a wad alot, I guess.

You just seem very unhappy and I am not sure why I care, but I do.Well, gee, thanks for your concern. I appreciate it. Actually, I'm not unhappy at all. I have a busy life, a beautiful little girl, a fabulous bunch of girlfriends,a real-world job I love, and the business I am part owner of is doing very well. So unhappy-not at all.

Does that make sense?Honey, nothing makes much sense to me LOL. Can't you tell?[/quote]

You have a great day. Although I often disagree with you, I respect you and think you're super smart. H
Old 05-20-2010, 02:04 PM   #71
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
In my dreams only, pretty ladyThanks for the compliment. Maybe you need glasses LOL..

"I have the pussy, so I make the rules."NOW we're getting somewhere!

And that's fair as far as I'm concerned.Me too.I like the way you think babe.

Cheers,And cheers to you my friend. Have a great day!!

bcg
Old 05-20-2010, 02:36 PM   #72
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
They are scared to say anything other than positive because they are scared it might affect their business.And this just irks me.
I'll actually give that statement an Amen.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:56 PM   #73
guppy
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

[quote=Sweet Heather;304267]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
. MOST people that know me find me laid back and easy going. I just get my panties in a wad alot, I guess.
I hereby volunteer to help with the unwadding effort!

guppy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women