Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2012, 02:38 PM   #61
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
However while both cars move you from point A to point B only one is a Driving Experience. While any meat will fill you only one is a Dining Experience. The analogy between Boones and Opus speaks for itself.

With that being said would someone tell me what exactly differentiates a PSE from an an uninhibited fun GFE.
Ok once again my point is only that there could be such a tittle GFECBJ.

So the meal was still a meal, the cars still provided transport, and the wine still got you drunk.

All I'm saying is if we still want to use an illusive phrase like GFE it can be more specific by adding GFECBJ. Just like phrases:
I got around, in a hoopty.
I got drunk, on cheep some wine.
I got full on a cows, backside.
There is:
She gave a GFE, but she was CBJ!

Yeah hark, Do your thing! I'm all for it.
I'm just going along with the discussion.
A change of pace never hurt nobody!
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:41 PM   #62
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post

You guys are just trying to work me. I get it.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #63
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

We'll ya'll know, I'll let you pound me even harder in the bedroom!

Codybeast, I bet your sexy. Too bad you don't hobby anymore.
If you think you spot me in the real world, holla'!
Either way, you'd probably be fun to talk to.

It's been fun. Later!
Old 07-30-2012, 03:02 PM   #64
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIE HARD View Post
Amen Brother Hark !
Oh I see where this is going......

HomieHo's and the Bro's are going to open up a congregation now?

BULLSHIT!
Old 07-30-2012, 03:03 PM   #65
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann View Post
I agree...I don't think a provider should be advertising gfe is she doesn't provide girlfriend type services. I don't think they need to be labeled though. If they are not comfortable with bbbj they should at least be upfront about it. If not on eccie on their website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
we already have a cbj only forum.
its called the killeen/waco/bcs area!
Awwww poor baby.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:04 PM   #66
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

EJ, call them what ever you want. What ever makes you happy. Just don't call them to come over to the homie casa because I like many don't do CBJ.

and I'm out

trying to carry on a logical conversation with someone who is illogical and doesn't have the reasoning skills nor comprehension skills to do so is exhausting.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:09 PM   #67
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
and I'm out
trying to carry on a logical conversation with someone who is illogical and doesn't have the reasoning skills nor comprehension skills to do so is exhausting.
Well running off to go look in the mirror isn't going to help you, Narcissus .

You keep insulting my intelligence when you are really just projecting.

Bu-bye!
Old 07-30-2012, 03:19 PM   #68
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Quote:
We'll ya'll know, I'll let you pound me even harder in the bedroom!

Codybeast, I bet your sexy. Too bad you don't hobby anymore.

It's been fun. Later!
Sexy? Me? Well that all depends upon whether you've been drinking Boones or the good stuff

Yes I'm definitely fun to talk to and sometimes you even catch me listening.
Old 07-30-2012, 03:23 PM   #69
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Thank god this is a documented discussion.
People who can read and understand will get it.

Thick heads only know what they know. So sad.

May this discussion..... haunt, in upheaval.
I know you think this is a good thing for you but only in your make believe world

Quote:
Well running off to go look in the mirror isn't going to help you, Narcissus .

You keep insulting my intelligence when you are really just projecting.

Bu-bye!
I didn't insult your intelligence, just your comprehension of what EVERYONE in this thread is saying other then you. Thank you for helping make my point again.

And please don't make me break out a dictionary on you again because your once again mis-using words.

By the way when people say bu-bye over and over after every post they should go bu-bye eventually not keep coming back to get in the last word.

Happy hunting all
Old 07-30-2012, 03:29 PM   #70
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I know you think this is a good thing for you but only in your make believe world

I didn't insult your intelligence, just your comprehension of what EVERYONE in this thread is saying other then you. Thank you for helping make my point again.

And please don't make me break out a dictionary on you again because your once again mis-using words.

By the way when people say bu-bye over and over after every post they should go bu-bye eventually not keep coming back to get in the last word.

Happy hunting all

Still Projeeeectiiiiiing! Notice, how I only fuck with you this way. You bring out another side in me homer13 and I will give you props for that.

I beg you to re read and then go sit the fuck down somewhere before your hos start smack'n you around.

LOL!
Old 07-30-2012, 03:58 PM   #71
homer13
Account Disabled

Anyone reading this thread can see the points made by DH, Toyz, Hark and myself and then they can read your posts and see that there is a dis-connect in what you read and what you say about what you think you've read or what you pull out of what you read. Only I pull this out of you huh, again I think anyone reading this can see your back and forth with Toyz and DH and then myself. Not to mention your back and forth with SL, Artist formerly known as and many, many others. Rand etc... Keep telling yourself how eloquently and knowledgeable your coming across. Isn't this the point in the thread where you start asking where the mod's or WK's are to take up your cause or help you because once again you backed yourself into a corner and can't find your way out.

I guess since Sl's out having fun I'm gonna have to start dropping poetry on you till you go away.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:27 PM   #72
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Anyone reading this thread can see the points made by DH, Toyz, Hark and myself and then they can read your posts and see that there is a dis-connect in what you read and what you say about what you think you've read or what you pull out of what you read. Only I pull this out of you huh, again I think anyone reading this can see your back and forth with Toyz and DH and then myself. Not to mention your back and forth with SL, Artist formerly known as and many, many others. Rand etc... Keep telling yourself how eloquently and knowledgeable your coming across. Isn't this the point in the thread where you start asking where the mod's or WK's are to take up your cause or help you because once again you backed yourself into a corner and can't find your way out.

I guess since Sl's out having fun I'm gonna have to start dropping poetry on you till you go away.
You have been trying to get my attention for weeks; quoting me, pming me, wanting to see what my vagina pic looks like, asking me questions in threads. I get it now. I'm going to go back to ignoring you. "Everyone" else seems to be light heartedly picking my brain, you just insult it. They even leave room to agree to disagree. You take it to another degree. I'm pretty sure you like me or you like disliking me; one of the two.

I predict the herd is going to shake you soon. But that shouldn't matter to a pimp like you.

Baking is supposed to be pleasurable. I should have never replied to you or showed you any kind of endearment. You're back on my Doh! list. The only one on it really.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:42 PM   #73
homer13
Account Disabled

Oh thank goodness. I was just trying to be nice to you since it got out of hand before but I realize your just too on the edge and can't conversate with people who have differing opinions without being rude or insultful. You can dish out your type of humor but you can't take it. I hold no grudges but posting with you is exhausting so please do put me back on ignore and I'll do the same to you. That doesn't mean I won't poke holes in your logic (or total lack of)

p.s. My heard is fine and has only grown in the two plus years I've been here, where is yours? I notice your always just by your lonesome getting into it with several guys per thread. I don't see myself arguing with any other ladies on the board or in any other threads. (guys that act like ladies in not so open forums don't count, but they might as well)
Old 07-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #74
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Alright you two what the hell is a "heard"? Perhaps I read it wrong or would that be heard it wrong? lol
Old 07-30-2012, 04:56 PM   #75
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Another thread Cody , Animal Farm came up and so they're calling each other animal names now . Sit back , grab a cold drink , and watch the show .
rockerrick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women