Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453083
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47920
pyramider46370
bambino40548
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2018, 08:30 AM   #61
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
And this is why I titled this thread with the moniker of "Catch-22"

Another old movie reference BTW Anyone watch it?
Basically it involved a set of rules that were nearly impossible for a person to comply with.

Sort of like giving up personal info for some of us.

I COMPLETELY understand the need that we have to remain anonymous.
I COMPLETELY understand the threat of blackmail/extortion/ whatever the wrong use of your data could lead to.

I do appreciate the gentlemen who have seen my side of this, especially the gents who have reached out to me.

There are many other ways of getting verified or meeting with a lady without it Including SA which mostly includes women who would wholeheartedly deny being in the biz.

We all know it's possible, It's just not possible with me.

Although I will say this. There are many people in this thing of ours that know my real life info. Some I've never screened or met with outside of social gatherings.
Why? because of their online presence I have no worries about what they'll do with it.
I trust them.

So yes I do understand the gents side of this. I just hope that some of you now understand my side.

Oh and while we're throwing lists out there.
Aileen Wournos 7 men

Rosemary West 10 girls

Amanda Logue 1 client

Angel West and her pimp (chopped a client to bits)

Juan Carlos Matinez-Herrera & Edwin Faulkner ( I know guys but they were hookers who killed a client)

Bridget Fury ( exact number unknown)

Mary Jane Bricktop ( Unknown number Although she was convicted of Slicing up a man who actually had a ball and chain instead of one hand)

Edith McAlinden ( 3 victims)

Barbara Hoffman ( a client and the man who helped her hide the body)

And the legendary:
Molly Hatchet

Not just the name of a band but rather an infamous woman who chopped the heads off most of her clients, she preyed on lonely men.

Just thought I'd add that list since it's devolved into a he did she did kind of thing.

I'm done with this thread, Thanks for hanging in there with me.
Appreciate the positive responses.
I think most understand your POV. It’s the hobby. People will do with what they’re comfortable with doing. To each his own.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 08:44 AM   #62
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
We all know it's possible, It's just not possible with me.
I think that you've summed this up quite nicely. Often times (or all the time over at TOS) we see grand pronouncements about "this is standard" or somesuch regarding some form of hobby protocol or another. And quite honestly, the screening Catch-22 is on that list. Like you, I'm in the "not possible with me" camp when asked for personally identifiable information when trying to arrange something. And that's okay--if a mutually beneficial situation cannot be reached, everyone just moves on. Thanks for doing this--the signal to noise ratio on this thread is still pretty high, despite the valiant attempt of the usual suspects to derail it.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 08:44 AM   #63
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cb2285 View Post
P.S.- To all providers reading this, I hope you see the restraint several of us are taking when responding to this special person.
Why because when a provider speaks their mind they must be crazy?

Officer noob...
Bambino aka josie Wales is crying because he didn't get invited to the party. Suck him extra good when they finally extend you an invite to the circle jerk. You're almost there! Keep the insults coming.

Please show me one bit of proof that I am a liability to this community?

Oh and officer...what I do and do not do as far MY business is NONE of your fucking business. You're just crying because I called you out on weird PMs and wouldn't see you.

Don't you have a few more cocks to suck to gain your brown ticket to the circle jerk?

P.S. according to a recent poll I did...they like it when you swallow.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 08:55 AM   #64
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Providers should screen to their safety level. Providing your name is the new (resurrected old) norm. Sorry if you don't like it. Move on. You are not the hobbyist for me.
Old 07-26-2018, 09:39 AM   #65
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliveinhotels View Post
People like to do illegal things, but they don't like to be caught doing them. In the scenario you mention, she would have his real world name, and mention it to friends for safety. So, if she ends up hurt or dead, the friends simply tell his name to the police so they can find him.
So you are saying all those providers who promise you that your real world info is safe with them and only for their eyes are just handing it out to multiple friends. OK then . . . So much for the confidentiality of your information

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliveinhotels View Post
Granted, it won't prevent him from hurting her, and he may not be easy to find, but if she has enough information about him, he'll be less likely to do something that could have the police knocking on his door.
A criminal is not typically very smart. Most won't think through things like that.

Bottom line, whether the lady has the guys real world name, or vice versa, neither make them safer and protect either of them from robbery or harm.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 09:43 AM   #66
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danner View Post
Excellent discussion and points by all.

So, is it possible to screen a newbie without references or an online presence without his personal information? If so, what are some ideas to go about doing this?

If not, what are a newbie’s options? This newbie doesn’t want to sacrifice his safety with a lady who doesn’t screen just to be able to type an encounter or have someone that could vouch for him so he can proceed with more verified ladies.
Well there are tons of us who started and progressed in this hobby without sharing one single shred of real world information.

Lots of bad things can happen to you if you do. From what you posted in your post, sounds like you are married.

Think real hard about what would happen to you if using your realworld info that got back to your wife? or to your job? Think about what if someone used it for nefarious purposes to extort you.

Shoot in another thread a girl on TOS was called out for blackmailing guys

Trust me - you can find good people to see without sharing your real world info. I don't travel that often but once a year or so I may have the occasion to hobby outside this area. I have never been asked for real world info.

Find a reputable girl who will see you without disclosing all your real world info. Use her as a reference to see the next one. And so forth and so on

Only you can protect yourself

PS - I do understand SexyMaid's point of view as well. Just as she understands the guy's POV. Her thread title makes perfect sense.

Bottom line is no one ever asked for real world info in the past - on either side. This is not and has never been the standard. Only you can protect yourself. Think and choose wisely
Old 07-26-2018, 10:15 AM   #67
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Bottom line is no one ever asked for real world info in the past - on either side.
Sure I did. And I am somebody. (Aren't absolutes fun?)

Pre-internet board days I got full name, phone number, and address before I would go to their HOME.

Anything else you'd like to tell me about my profession?

Screening is the new norm. Just look on Twitter.
Old 07-26-2018, 11:06 AM   #68
tannana
Valued Poster

Quote:

Bottom line is no one ever asked for real world info in the past - on either side. This is not and has never been the standard. Only you can protect yourself. Think and choose wisely
Sure they did. Elliot Spitzer comes to mind. Lot of folks who dealt with Heidi Fleiss. There are clients who (IMHO foolishly) allow their little brain to do the thinking. It has potential consequences.

It's not standard on either end, regardless of how many times that line is repeated.

I haven't had a problem. But I'm not particularly averse to moving on. It seems (not you) that not everyone on both sides is that carefree about it.
Old 07-26-2018, 11:14 AM   #69
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
Sure they did. Elliot Spitzer comes to mind. Lot of folks who dealt with Heidi Fleiss. There are clients who (IMHO foolishly) allow their little brain to do the thinking. It has potential consequences.

It's not standard on either end, regardless of how many times that line is repeated.

I haven't had a problem. But I'm not particularly averse to moving on. It seems (not you) that not everyone on both sides is that carefree about it.
You know what I meant. I was not being literal and encompassing the whole USA in my statement. I was talking about the standard practice in this area. And you agree with me on that
Old 07-26-2018, 11:15 AM   #70
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgh1 View Post
Let's call it what it really is, leverage from the threat of blackmail.

A client who parts with that info has to hope that the provider stays inside the lines and uses the power of the threat. But as we have seen, even some very successful providers are willing to cross that line.
And we have seen on TOS alone

1. A well respected provider getting guys to prepay and then taking off with all their cash for her retirement
2. A girl calling her pimp or neighbor (depending who you believe) in to rip off a hobbyist
3. An attack by a provider with a hammer
4. Extortion for cancelling an appointment
5. Multiple instances of sharing private communications from guys on twitter

Do you want to live the nightmare of having your personal info in the hands of someone like any of these individuals?
Old 07-26-2018, 11:18 AM   #71
El-mo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I will not share any RW info with a provider, but I respect the rights of those who screen. We simply aren't going to see each other. "Strict screening required" doesn't piss me off like "no AA".
El-mo is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 11:23 AM   #72
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Quote:
And we have seen on TOS alone

1. A well respected provider getting guys to prepay and then taking off with all their cash for her retirement
2. A girl calling her pimp or neighbor (depending who you believe) in to rip off a hobbyist
3. An attack by a provider with a hammer
4. Extortion for cancelling an appointment
5. Multiple instances of sharing private communications from guys on twitter

Do you want to live the nightmare of having your personal info in the hands of someone like any of these individuals?

I thought the hammer attack was the provider's bf during appt time as part of an attempted robbery.
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 11:34 AM   #73
tannana
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Hamster View Post
I thought the hammer attack was the provider's bf during appt time as part of an attempted robbery.
Not sure you'd want your personal info in his hands either, really.
Old 07-26-2018, 11:36 AM   #74
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Especially him.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 11:51 AM   #75
Atomic Hamster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I wouldn't trust either of them with a pair of safety scissors let alone my RWI
Atomic Hamster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women