Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41556
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2014, 08:07 PM   #61
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 123
you want to help the turtles? Great!
you want to build homes for those with a home? Great!
you want to help people w/ ebola virus? Great!
you want to broker peace in the middle east? Great!

you want eccie members to fund your trip and/or buy supplies and equipment for your trip?
no way jose!!! i tjink you should either save up for things you want to do, find a sponsor, set up a kickstarter acct, put an ad in a reputable place, etc.
but pls dont come begging us to fund your dreams.
esp since it appears that you dont want to tell us who the org is and that there's little probability of us getting confirmation of your trip.

while i agree that getting someone else to fund your project is an option, i think you'll feel better if you work for what you want.
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:26 PM   #62
lovestwospooge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

lovestwospooge is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:58 PM   #63
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I gave my kid some money to go see the Ninja Turtle movie this past weekend.......does that kinda count as a donation towards this cause?
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:02 PM   #64
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Tell you what Col002

Donate to a cause you deem worthy and provide me with the proof, and I will happily take you to lunch.

My treat of course.

:-)
I think You might be surprised at the amount of money some of us donate to charity, I am not rich, but I have some charities that I donate to, that help the homeless, women and children shelters, and wounded warriors.....I donate because I see what these programs accomplish

I find it funny You don't want to name the charity you are involved with, there are a lot of generous people right here on ECCIE that make a point of helping charitable causes.......quite a few members here, are actually good guys

(I meant to post this rant earlier, but I noticed Jillian posted, and had new pics in her showcase...this young lady can not take a bad picture....)

Good luck in following your dream, I applaud anyone who has a goal in life!, but for those of us, who prefer to help out close to home, excuse our cynicism...
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:04 AM   #65
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Sea turtles are an endangered species but sometimes they get caught in the shrimpers nets even though they are required to have special flaps that allow them to escape. Unfortunately they drown.
One of my favorite dishes is turtle sauce piquant. There are several different tastes and textures within a turtle. A spicy dish, Cajuns consider it a delicacy. However; Cajuns will eat about anything that can fly, swim, walk and slither. There are three of us, on the board, that hang out regularly but only two of us cook. If you see a nice sized one, bring it back, I volunteer to be the cook and its an all day affair. Je veux de tortue!
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:42 AM   #66
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

In the interest of fairness--- Kaylee did share with me via PM the name of the organization she is headed there with. Because it is her personal business and her right to share or not share, I'm not going to name it, but it does exist, they do offer trips to help the turtles during mating season in Costa Rica, and her request list closely matches their list of recommended items people bring.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:53 AM   #67
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I inquired as well and she shared the name of the organization. I think she wants to keep it private so no one will contact them and cause her problems. Go figure.

Many times these organizations encourage their volunteers to ask for donations in their "community" as a part of their trip sponsorship. Granted, this isn't the type of "community" they are referring to but of this is your only "community" I can see how the wires may get crossed.

Maybe the bigger picture here is if you can't openly say what organization you are volunteering for then its better not to openly ask for help when volunteering for said organization.

I wish the OP well and I hope she has a very fulfilling experience. I also hope she enrolls in an education program upon her return and finds a way to continue pursuing her passion productively.

Edit: thank you for speaking up, Grace. I wasn't sure how to mention it. As usual you made it much more comfortable.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:30 AM   #68
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

I humbly apologize to everyone that I offended.

I WOULD NEVER ask nor expect anyone to finance the actual part of the trip.

THN nurse is right, we are encouraged to ask for help.

I was asking for help with gear only.

Again I'm very sorry if I offended ANYONE. That was NEVER my intent.

But the upside, there were some actual donations to the organization I'm working with as a result of this. So the verbal beating was worth it. :-)

For those who donate gear or sent an encouraging word during this storm, thank you so much.

Life is a lesson and I learned one for sure.

Again, I'm very and truly sorry for upsetting anyone.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:42 AM   #69
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:49 AM   #70
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
(I meant to post this rant earlier, but I noticed Jillian posted, and had new pics in her showcase...this young lady can not take a bad picture....)
Thanks Tony!

Kaylee, you know how I feel, positive energy brings positive things. Keep being you and doing what you love and you will make a great impact on this earth and I am always happy to help when I can.
Guest100514 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:12 AM   #71
TXGENT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

One thing left out is the trip is not sponsored as i was informed yesterday.You have to pay for it yourself. Can I ask if the 450 you asked for a while back was for the deposit on the trip?
TXGENT is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:18 AM   #72
DFWdude4fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Dudes, you're all being a bunch of whiny pussies. If you don't want to help, don't. Going on and on and on like you have to prove yourself right only makes you look like a douche. What's the point? I wouldn't be surprised if providers put you on their "Do Not Meet List" after following this. Put down the game controllers, get out of your mom's basement and get some Vitamin D from the sunshine. It will make you feel better.
DFWdude4fun is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:22 AM   #73
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGENT View Post
One thing left out is the trip is not sponsored as i was informed yesterday.You have to pay for it yourself. Can I ask if the 450 you asked for a while back was for the deposit on the trip?
C'mon TXGENT, she is not going to say yes to that even if it was. Time to put this thread to rest.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:01 AM   #74
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

It takes some cojones for someone who only 90 days ago didn't have food in the refrigerator and was asking for help, now wants more assistance so she can NOT BE WORKING.

Are you on public assistance as well (food stamps, WIC, rent subsidy, CHIPS, etc.)?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:21 AM   #75
TXGENT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I agree David. I am done. It is this kind of stuff that keeps guys from helping ladies really needing it.
TXGENT is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women