Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2012, 04:28 PM   #61
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

"Amazing strength, amazing power - he (Ron Swoboda) can grind the dust out of the bat. He will be great, super even wonderful. Now, if he can only learn to catch a fly ball."

- Casey Stengal.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:31 PM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

"The Mets have shown me more ways to lose than even I knew existed." Casey Stengel
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:35 PM   #63
CJ7
Valued Poster

kudos, the threads heading the direction it was intended

carry on
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:40 PM   #64
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Both sides in here love the insults. And most here do not truly understand how to debate and must resort to said insult.

Rip away mongers, rip away.
I didn't know you were a closet Sandbox reader, Bolt. Come join the fun!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #65
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
COG might do so but he is a lying or better stated distorting my post. I used a quote from a famous person(can't remember who) from wiki, you do not need to link that as a source as it is a direct qoute. In my haste , I included a comment from that wiki link. Never have I tried to pass off shit as my own. COG is just mad at me because I outted he a JD Cornhole as butt fucs.
WTF,

In scholarly writing, which I'm sure you know nothing about, when one uses a direct quote that is THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME to cite a source and properly attribute it to the originator. If you use something someone else said and represent it as your own, which is what happens when you don't attribute it, that is called plagiarism. Of course, most libtards have no original thoughts on anything, so it's kind of a habit with them.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:44 PM   #66
joe bloe
Valued Poster

"You can observe a lot by just watching."
Yogi Berra
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #67
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I got Casey Stengal to autograph my first baseman's glove when I was twelve. That's back when the Mets were really bad. I saw them play the Astros in 1965, back when the Astrodome had real grass. The Astros were lousy too. Both teams were expansion teams in 1962 and still had a bunch of old players and rookies in 1965.
I went to a few games in '62. At the time I helped a friend coach his nephew's 3rd grade team. There were days I really felt the 3rd graders would beat the Mets 2 out of 3. Says something when your "star" is Ed Kranepool.

I used to commute via the 7 train, and walking down to street level you could stop on the stairs and see about 75% of the field. A lot of students would gather there and watch a couple innings.

Then years later the Mets built a tall fence so no one could get a free look.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #68
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
Typical liberal drivel…”Don’t judge me by what I actually do and say, I’m really a great guy. My intentions are pure no matter how you perceive it. See what a great patriot I am?? Now that I’ve insulted you, can’t you see how open minded and inclusive I am?? It’s not my fault you don’t think what I said is funny, you should really have a better sense of humor."

Yawn...
Actually, I think you're a sniveling, pussy whipped WK, who wouldn't be here except for the mewling of some gun toting jizz guzzler who's probably in your pocket.

Only thing pure about you is that you're a pure DIPSHIT!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #69
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I got Casey Stengal to autograph my first baseman's glove when I was twelve. That's back when the Mets were really bad. I saw them play the Astros in 1965, back when the Astrodome had real grass. The Astros were lousy too. Both teams were expansion teams in 1962 and still had a bunch of old players and rookies in 1965.
But did you ever see Don Larsen pitch for the Astros back then? They had him in 1964 and traded him in 65. Got to see a lot of greats in their twilight during those first few years in Houston. Stan Musial was one player I am glad I got to watch play in person.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:14 PM   #70
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
"Amazing strength, amazing power - he (Ron Swoboda) can grind the dust out of the bat. He will be great, super even wonderful. Now, if he can only learn to catch a fly ball."

- Casey Stengal.
An ironic quote considering that Ron Swoboda's career highlight was a defensive play - the diving catch he made in the 1969 World Series:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Swoboda

Great quote:

"He is mostly remembered for his theatrical defensive gem during the 1969 World Series. In a guest column for the New York Daily News, Swoboda wrote, "I'm kidded, occasionally, by folks who wonder: 'How long are you going to keep living off of one catch?' My answer: 'How long have I got left?'"
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #71
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
WTF,

In scholarly writing, which I'm sure you know nothing about, when one uses a direct quote that is THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME to cite a source and properly attribute it to the originator. If you use something someone else said and represent it as your own, which is what happens when you don't attribute it, that is called plagiarism. Of course, most libtards have no original thoughts on anything, so it's kind of a habit with them.
I was talking about Adam Smith , I believe and I did attribute the quote to him you dumb fuc. There were other comments that were copied that looked to be mine, they were not and I did not try and pass them off as such.

The jest of my point was about the Adam Smith quote, which I attributed to Adam Smith. The other comments dovetailed into exactly my POV with COQueer.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #72
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You didn't take a quote from Wiki, you posted the Wiki commentary as your own thoughts. Liar. And you were caught, and proven to be a fraud, as well as a liar.
I took the Adam Smith quote and attributed the quote to him you fool. I was not trying to slouch off some other wiki comment as my own. If I said Patrick Henry said: "Give me Liberty, or Give me Death"

I do not need to source from where that came. I added what others had said , which were exactly wtf I had been telling you.

Now go flirt with ExNYer.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:06 PM   #73
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
But did you ever see Don Larsen pitch for the Astros back then? They had him in 1964 and traded him in 65. Got to see a lot of greats in their twilight during those first few years in Houston. Stan Musial was one player I am glad I got to watch play in person.
God I wanted to grow up and be Roger Metzger
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:48 PM   #74
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Now go flirt with ExNYer.
Jealous, bitch?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #75
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I didn't know you were a closet Sandbox reader, Bolt. Come join the fun!

I am a closet everything apparently. Closet sandbox masochist, closet tranny chaser, closet chubby chaser. Might as well subject myself to as much pain as the hobby has to offer which would include most of the opinions in here.
Boltfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women