Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2013, 11:31 AM   #61
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I have contended for several years now that the brother in the whitehouse is indeed a muslim himself.
If it looks,walks,sounds and acts like a duck...............well even liberal simpletons know the rest.
Its my view and I am free to express it. If you don't agree with it, then that is your right as well.
I don't have proof Obama is a muslim, or a communist but I believe him to be so.
I dont have proof that the sun will rise tomorrow as it did today but I believe that it will !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:09 PM   #62
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

How are you on Santa the tooth fairy,and Easter bunny?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:31 PM   #63
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Most Muslims, here and abroad, want the same things we do. A job, a family, to be able to watch their children grow up, friends, etc. But this country needs an enemy to help keep us together, and to give the government a reason to infiltrate our lives. 9-11 provided a convenient enemy - MUSLIMS! And some are our enemy, no doubt. But now we can invade any country, kill any person or persons, all because they are MUSLIM! Do you think the average guy in Yemen gives a damn about America? No. Do you think he gives a damn after a drone strike kills his child? Damn straight, he does! We are in the process of creating terrorists in order to be able to continue to fight terrorists.

And, unfortunately, some of those terrorists we've created might be able to find their way into government. I hope they don't. But we have enemies in our government, and while some of them may be Muslim, the vast majority aren't.
Substitute the word "Nazis" for "Muslims" in your post and it makes exactly the same amount of sense. Wanting a job, family etc.has nothing to do with embracing a political philosophy that is, by design, against individual freedom. Where are the massive demonstrations by the "peace loving" muslims when the "extremists" commit murder (pretty much everyday somewhere in the world)?

You can polish a turd all day but it won't shine, islam is a system diametrically opposed to the philosophy the US was founded on.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:45 PM   #64
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
You can polish a turd all day but it won't shine, islam is a system diametrically opposed to the philosophy the US was founded on.
So is Christianity and Judaism when carried to their extremes. The Church has a long history of killing and persecuting infidels.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:01 PM   #65
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Quote:
So is Christianity and Judaism when carried to their extremes. The Church has a long history of killing and persecuting infidels.
Are they doing it NOW?
Old 01-10-2013, 05:02 PM   #66
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

LOL! Some would like to.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:00 PM   #67
sfb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I totally read this post at this place and it had some awesome facts. Apparently Sarah Palin has been selling confidential US secrets to the Russian's through a complicated "Home Improvement" style of neighborly communication (apparently they share a fence?). I hold this to be fact as I read it on the internet, and it wasn't even on the headlines of those news organizations... that's how sheep learn things!!! I get my info from Prodigy!

Choice of faith does not determine violent intent, hatred, anger, or anything other than that you choose to follow a faith. Every major religion in today's world has been party to horrible acts of violence, normally, but not always, by their extremist sect. Time is relative, but it is not beyond reproach. The difference between now and then is only that you are experiencing it now. To hold them at different levels because you are involved is rather vain. I am in no way trying to say you shouldn't defend yourself, I am simply saying the deaths that occurred 50, 100, 500, 2,000, or longer years ago are of no less meaning than those happening today. However you can impact the ones you are alive for, but I don't see endearment coming out of blind hatred.
sfb is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:07 PM   #68
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
so you are supporting the position of the then...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:27 AM   #69
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Are they doing it NOW?

That's a pretty lame cop out.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #70
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
That's a pretty lame cop out.
It isn't a cop out dear, it's a fact. Claiming murders today are no more important than murders a thousand years ago, now THAT's a cop out.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:44 PM   #71
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It isn't a cop out dear, it's a fact. Claiming murders today are no more important than murders a thousand years ago, now THAT's a cop out.
Claiming murders done by a few in a certain group that happen a thousand years ago, some even alot more recently than that have no significance or relevance when comparing to the few in a certain group that murder in current day, is a cop out. Either way, some of the commenter ideology in this thread that "If a religion shows massive intolerance, hate and violence- they should be irradicated for the greater good of the human civilization" . IF everyone followed this reasoning there would be no chrisitians, jews, muslims, hindus ( yes hindus perpetrate hate crimes as well) and almost every religion would be extinct.

And if you think that there aren't Christians that don't preform severe acts of violence against in this day and age, I sad to inform you that you are wrong.

Almost every religion has had a group who has performed disgusting deeds, but does that mean we need to corral everyone of that of religion and exterminate them? We should be holding the individuals responsible.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #72
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Claiming murders done by a few in a certain group that happen a thousand years ago, some even alot more recently than that have no significance or relevance when comparing to the few in a certain group that murder in current day, is a cop out. Either way, some of the commenter ideology in this thread that "If a religion shows massive intolerance, hate and violence- they should be irradicated for the greater good of the human civilization" . IF everyone followed this reasoning there would be no chrisitians, jews, muslims, hindus ( yes hindus perpetrate hate crimes as well) and almost every religion would be extinct.

And if you think that there aren't Christians that don't preform severe acts of violence against in this day and age, I sad to inform you that you are wrong.

Almost every religion has had a group who has performed disgusting deeds, but does that mean we need to corral everyone of that of religion and exterminate them? We should be holding the individuals responsible.
Unless you have a way to go back in time to correct past wrongs, we should look at the reality of the world today. The support of islamic violence is very widespread. Please show me the poll numbers for jews or christians supporting spreading their mythology by force of arms.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...nion-polls.htm

You can stick your fingers in your ears and hum about how bad the "bad old days" were all you want, but if you face facts, you face the fact that islam is a force for violent overthrow of human rights, repression, slavery and conquest.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #73
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

COG has buggered out of this thread. I suppose he's got his hands full with his own ASS!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:58 PM   #74
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Unless you have a way to go back in time to correct past wrongs, we should look at the reality of the world today. The support of islamic violence is very widespread. Please show me the poll numbers for jews or christians supporting spreading their mythology by force of arms.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa...nion-polls.htm

You can stick your fingers in your ears and hum about how bad the "bad old days" were all you want, but if you face facts, you face the fact that islam is a force for violent overthrow of human rights, repression, slavery and conquest.

As I said you can still say that about most religions nowadays. So if you kill one religion you should kill them all because someone will find some way to exploit them for their own destructive intentions.

You think Israeli Intimidation to take over land in Palestine is no matter what force they feel is possible to use is not as bad as Muslims?

You think Christian Nigerians murdering homosexuals in rapid succession in plain daylight with huge crowds circling them is not as bad?

You think Hindus kidnapping young women to make them domestic slaves and wives is no big thing?

In every religion you will find evil, I don't need an obscure poll to prove my point. You kill muslims because you their assumed hatred you might as well put a bullet in the head of the Pope, Gandhi and Mother Theresa while you are at it, if the actions of a few justify destroying a whole group of people. Your ignorance and assumptions make you no better than the people you want irradiated.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:10 AM   #75
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
I have contended for several years now that the brother in the whitehouse is indeed a muslim himself.
If it looks,walks,sounds and acts like a duck...............well even liberal simpletons know the rest.
Its my view and I am free to express it. If you don't agree with it, then that is your right as well.
I don't have proof Obama is a muslim, or a communist but I believe him to be so.
I dont have proof that the sun will rise tomorrow as it did today but I believe that it will !
Obama has been wearing a ring on his wedding ring finger for the last thirty years with the Arabic inscription, there is no god but Allah. Obama can recite the Muslim call to to prayer in perfect Arabic according to New York Times reporter, Nicholas Kristof. According to Kristof, Obama said the Muslim call to prayer is one of the prettiest sounds on Earth.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ri...god-but-allah/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuXxtg4M_z8
joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women