Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-07-2010, 04:37 PM   #61
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Nuglet,

Thank you, I appreciate it. I was just trying to prove a point.

I'm honestly not a bad person, just outspoken.
Old 04-07-2010, 05:00 PM   #62
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Where's whispers to add some life to th is thread?
Old 04-07-2010, 05:05 PM   #63
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Space,

"BTW, I am NEVER wrong! If you don't believe me, just ask me I will tell you it is so!" - I will ALWAYS let you believe you're right, even when you're wrong.
Touche!
Old 04-07-2010, 05:49 PM   #64
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81
Default did i do this right brad :)

Quote:
Sixx,

I'm sorry, but in a situation like this I tend to believe a little of what both parties say and not the whole story. As I said, there's always three sides to EVERY story.

This has turned into a "he said/she said" thing now and the only thing that is coming out of this is the sheep mentality of the guys, the "bros before hos" thinking. Which truly saddens and disturbs me.

I don't care if you drink Sixx, but if you know its going to effect your performance, then might I suggest NOT calling a provider and wasting your money. I've seen clients who have had a couple of cocktails, but if I feel that they're drunk, I won't continue the session. Why? Because it ALWAYS effects performance and the client gets a little more "grabby" than usual.

Each party needs to own up to their mistakes.

actually jenna did reply and did not DENY anything that i said. she just accused me of wanting BBFS to explain why the condom was brought in the first place. like i said, that does not make sense.... she was going to give me FS at the very much reduced rate of her BBBJ session?? I think not. Makes no sense from a provider standpoint IMO

It is not a bro's vs. ho's thing...... at all. i have received 4 emails of "support". they will remain namelss of course and a couple of provider open support. the support came from 3 that I have NOT paid for a session, so no bias there.

I have more to add but just came home for a quick let my dogs out and piss break/work break...
Old 04-07-2010, 06:26 PM   #65
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxbrad View Post
DAMN IT!!!!!

Someone please show 6 how to use the quote button, its starting to erk me. Sorry, Im a grumpy bastard today.

Please learn how to quote someone on ECCIE.
You owe me a new keyboard! There is bourbon all over mine!

Quote:
Sir and Space....thanks for the responses and thank you for keeping it civil. I can't apologize for anything I have said because its the way I feel and the way I saw things going. Could I be wrong? Sure, but so could everyone else.

As for the others who commented to me, this board is free for anyone to roam, in which I do when I have some down time.

I'm a Texas girl, born and raised. No, life isn't boring in Omaha not Idaho as someone had mentioned. I guess some can't handle a woman who is willing to speak her mind or opinion.

The following is an email I received from someone, who it is I don't know. But, I hope ever it is doesn't kiss their mother with that mouth. Karma's a bitch.

[DO NOT POST THE CONTENTS OF PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS ON THIS BOARD]
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________
Ok, that is fucked up that someone would say that. Taylor can be a man or woman's name.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:40 PM   #66
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Sixx,
I support ya bro. I am at a loss why peeps are giving you shit about getting a good buzz on then trying to get some BBBJ action. WTF? It's not like you were driving drunk... you were in your own house.

Hell, I spent most of my 20's trying to get buzzed and laid.. spent most of my 30's just trying to get laid.

I will be 40 soon... not sure whats next... but I am sure that trying to get laid will be part of it.

Take care man
Old 04-07-2010, 06:43 PM   #67
dammit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

oh, 40's and upward is all about good scotch, cigars, AND getting laid oh wait, scotch means tipsy hobbying....nvm
Old 04-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #68
CaseyTaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13634
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Context is everything

[DO NOT POST THE CONTENTS OF PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS ON THIS BOARD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
Ok, that is fucked up that someone would say that. Taylor can be a man or woman's name.
Are you trying to owe someone a keyboard, too?

Casey
Old 04-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #69
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

No, sorry didn't mean anyone in particular. It wasn't like the email was charlesbutch@123.com or dave_I_like_pussy@yahoo.com
Old 04-07-2010, 09:38 PM   #70
guest072811
Account Disabled

User ID: 12729
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Interesting Choice of Words

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post

It is not a bro's vs. ho's thing...... at all. i have received 4 emails of "support". they will remain namelss of course and a couple of provider open support. the support came from 3 that I have NOT paid for a session, so no bias there.

Its not bro's vs.ho's....
Old 04-07-2010, 10:02 PM   #71
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Not at all Katherine.

i was on a break earlier from work. to clarify I received email support and actually two texts from 4 different providers on top of a couple on the open board. so this is not a case of bro's vs ho's which MsElena thought this was becoming
Old 04-07-2010, 10:19 PM   #72
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have personally seen alot of unfolding in this particular story.

You can only take what is being given to you here and since it was given to us from both sides- we can only make up our own minds and judgments. Let's be civil and look at this all as a learning experience which it definately is at all costs and on both ends.

We should not try to slander either side- but maybe be more understanding, open and un-cruel of this whole thing. I do understand and admit I was not there so I can only see so much from what has been explained. But I can say one thing for sure- I personally, like everyone here, have my own opinion and, to me, it is quite clear. It may not seem like it to everyone, but I have to agree with one side more than the other as far as I am personally concerned. Others may remain more neutral. In any case, it is okay.

What I don't agree with is simply this: (and this is regardless of whether it happened or not- because here at ECCIE we do have some rules and all people, because they are people, deserve respect)Anyway, I do not agree with a provider telling a hobbyist NOT to post negatively in any way about her because she is friends with a MOD. That is just wrong. A provider deserves a poor review, alert or other posting if she DID in fact do something wrong. Furthermore, the problem in this type of situation needs or at least should be resolved in some civil and appropriate way to make up for what happened. A make up session, an apology, something. That is just MY opinion. I do not believe a provider has any right to tell a hobbyist not to post something he is entitled to post as long as it is completely honest. That is what this place is for. It is also wrong to threaten a hobbyist and make him feel that he cannot post with regards to his session recieved/or not. No one has the right to put another member in fear of using what they are entitled to in order to share their experience or warn others of unbefitting behavior. Do not threaten. Not cool.

Second: I also do NOT agree with a male member saying, acting like, insinuating, or otherwise that he has access to the female only areas here or elsewhere. And the same goes for ladies and the mens only areas. If a person does have or is being provided access to areas they are not supposed to have access too then that is a breach of the rules here on this board and the member or members (male or female) should be punished in some way whether it be banned completely from those areas, loss of membership or provider verified staus. Men do not belong and should not have access to female areas and vice versa. Period. One should not even pretend they do and if they are told about anything in that area, they should alert a MOD privately and report said person for leaking that information. Period.

Anyway, since I love posting my .02 I thought why not here too....

Kelli Ann Preston
Old 04-07-2010, 10:51 PM   #73
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Thanks KlassyKelliAnn,

I agree with alot about what you mentioned. It would be great if the private areas of the men and women's areas were truly private. IMO though, the men's private area is much more prone to being leaked than the women's. Thanks for your input
Old 04-07-2010, 11:07 PM   #74
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Well.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
IMO though, the men's private area is much more prone to being leaked than the women's.

Everyone has a right to their opinions.

That being said, I have to disagree with your quote above. I dont think one area is more prone to being leaked than the other. I think they both contain some pretty valuable info and some people are just plain nosey (because they constantly ask what is said there and want to know) or downright snitches ( because they choose to leak that info to others that shouldnt know about it) in either case.

I am not so nosey that I fell I need to know what goes on in the mens area. I can use my imagination though!

And I am not a snitch by any means and I would NEVER divulge ladies areas info with anyone outside that area at anytime.

But that is just me and my opinion.

-KKA
Old 04-07-2010, 11:42 PM   #75
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, if Sixx was going to bring this up, I think he did the classiest thing possible by bringing it up in co-ed so the provider had a chance to defend herself. He could have easily posted this in the locker room or in BCD comments in a review and then we'd only hear one side of the story.

Emily is correct that NOBODY will know what happened for sure other than the two parties in the room. All we can do is look at both sides and see whose story seems more credible.

Personally, I think it's nice to see both sides of the story for a change rather than always being in our gender-segregated areas.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women