Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2013, 07:37 PM   #61
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Don't be disingenuous, Speedy. A list with ascribed quotes has already been posted.
You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. I said who AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME has proposed banning all handguns? Not in 1988, not in 1993, not yesterday. Someone, anyone (Buehler, Buehler?) at the Executive, Legislative, or Judiicial level. Bet you can't name one.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
And I could post up a list of the idiots you support who think all first grade teachers should tote Glocks as part of our educational programs....in order to protect 1st graders like those at Sandy Hook who were slaughtered because of the positions you support. You're a fucking dimwit, as usual.
By your comparison your asserting the above listed individuals @ http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052479162&postcount=46 wishing to proscribe guns are "idiots": no argument there, Little Timmy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. I said who AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME has proposed banning all handguns? Not in 1988, not in 1993, not yesterday. Someone, anyone (Buehler, Buehler?) at the Executive, Legislative, or Judiicial level. Bet you can't name one.
You have the comprehension problem, Speedy. Those individuals said what they said: they are on record. Their current posturing is fooling no one with an IQ higher than 60.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:42 PM   #63
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

speedy, be careful. he'll call you cocky doody!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:50 AM   #64
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Rep. Louis Gutierrez wants to ban ALL junk handguns but is a little vague what a junk handgun is.
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...cal&id=9015583

Jesse Jackson wants to ban almost every gun except double barrel shotguns, bolt action rifles, and revolvers and said so at a democratic gathering.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ide-your-guns/

The Violence Policy Center wants to ban all handguns.
http://www.vpc.org/studies/unsafe.htm

Another handgun ban organization.
http://www.banhandgunsnow.org/surveys/ban.html

How about those?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:56 AM   #65
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

"And I could post up a list of the idiots you support who think all no one said all, those are your words first grade teachers no one has selected first grade teachers as a special group, your words again should tote Glocks who said anything about Glocks as part of our educational programs specify, educational programs for children or for future teachers....in order to protect 1st graders like those at Sandy Hook who were slaughtered they were slaughtered because of the "gun free zone" because of the positions you support. You're a fucking dimwit, as usual. "

How to lie like Timmy.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:02 AM   #66
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have the comprehension problem, Speedy. Those individuals said what they said: they are on record. Their current posturing is fooling no one with an IQ higher than 60.
I will repeat, and I'll try to type veeeerrrrry slowly so even you can understand.

It does not matter what anyone said in the past. Their current positions on the subject are what matters. NO ONE on the national political scene is calling for a ban of all handguns. When Obama, Biden, Feinstein, et. al. come out TODAY and do so, then I'll believe you. Until then, it's just BS that you are spreading.

I once said I'd never vote for a Democrat for President. That was until the Republican party put up McCain/Palin as candidates. Times change. Conditions change. People's opinions change.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:06 AM   #67
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Rep. Louis Gutierrez wants to ban ALL junk handguns but is a little vague what a junk handgun is.
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...cal&id=9015583

Jesse Jackson wants to ban almost every gun except double barrel shotguns, bolt action rifles, and revolvers and said so at a democratic gathering.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ide-your-guns/

The Violence Policy Center wants to ban all handguns.
http://www.vpc.org/studies/unsafe.htm

Another handgun ban organization.
http://www.banhandgunsnow.org/surveys/ban.html

How about those?
None of these individuals (or groups) are in a political office that will vote on any law at the national level to affect handgun control. Gutierrez is there but what he wants to ban is very vague. Junk handguns? I doubt what you own would be considered a junk handgun, but let's wait until he returns to Washington and hear what he has to say. Again, NO ONE is advocating banning ALL handguns, as you so wrongly think is happening.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:39 AM   #68
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quit doing the Obama and moving the goalposts. You wanted names and you got them. Then you wanted recent names and you got them. Now you want recent names of people in national office. What are are you going to next; an actual video confession of someone currently in the White House? I have news for you, Obama has been all around this and so has Holder as well as Rahm Emmanuel and Nancy Pelosi but they are smart enough, so far, to not have put themsleves on camera or audio. Their actions, their words, their inflections and off hand remarks tell the story to those of us who are listening.

The ex-pope came out for gun control of many kinds of weapons but you can now say that he is no longer in power. However, since this hasn't happened in 600 years who knows what power he has.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2510885.html
Old 03-07-2013, 08:09 AM   #69
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
speedy, be careful. he'll call you cocky doody!
The turd-tongued golem, Assup the jackass -- the amalgation of anaimated piss and shit -- shows himself to be quite the selfish bastard who is jealously guarding his title as "Dipshit of the Year"!.

Quote:
I will repeat, and I'll try to type veeeerrrrry slowly so even you can understand.

It does not matter what anyone said in the past. Their current positions on the subject are what matters. NO ONE on the national political scene is calling for a ban of all handguns. When Obama, Biden, Feinstein, et. al. come out TODAY and do so, then I'll believe you. Until then, it's just BS that you are spreading.

I once said I'd never vote for a Democrat for President. That was until the Republican party put up McCain/Palin as candidates. Times change. Conditions change. People's opinions change.
It's you that's having the comprehension problem, Speedy. Those individuals said what they said: they are on record. If their current posturing is fooling you, then you have an IQ lower than 60.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:50 AM   #70
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quit doing the Obama and moving the goalposts. You wanted names and you got them. Then you wanted recent names and you got them. Now you want recent names of people in national office. What are are you going to next; an actual video confession of someone currently in the White House? I have news for you, Obama has been all around this and so has Holder as well as Rahm Emmanuel and Nancy Pelosi but they are smart enough, so far, to not have put themsleves on camera or audio. Their actions, their words, their inflections and off hand remarks tell the story to those of us who are listening.
Again, you have a reading comprehension problem. I never said that there haven't been individuals who want guns completely gone. There are others who want to give individuals the right to have any weapon and carry it anyplace at anytime.

Way back in post #51 I made this statement:

When someone in power, in a National office, whether it be Executive, Legislative,or Judicial, comes forward and proposes legislation to ban all handguns, then I think you
have reason to get on your soapbox and bitch about it. So far -- NO ONE HAS DONE SO.

People like you and JD are so worried about laws being passed TODAY, not 25 years ago, that will affect your rights to own and carry guns. When Obama, Pelosi, or Holder come out and propose total gun bans, then you should start worrying about it. Until then, your thoughts are total BS.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:53 AM   #71
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's you that's having the comprehension problem, Speedy. Those individuals said what they said: they are on record. If their current posturing is fooling you, then you have an IQ lower than 60.
Never said otherwise. I believe in people's actions rather than words, some of which go back to 1988. If you can't understand that, your IQ is impossible to register on any scale.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:59 AM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Never said otherwise. I believe in people's actions rather than words, some of which go back to 1988. If you can't understand that, your IQ is impossible to register on any scale.
It's far and away higher than yours, Speedy, if you believe what those posturing SOBs are saying today over what they have said and have done in the past.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:49 AM   #73
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

The gun grabber's agenda is to try and change popular opinion,
they are not stupid.

If they can whittle away public opinion about gun ownership, demonize
and vilify it, that is their goal, and an incremental plan of diminished
rights of firearm and firearm equipment ownership.

It is always the same "Problem Reaction Solution"

If they can ever gain an advantage in public opinion for their agenda,
that is what they are hoping for, the political advantage.

They know that the stupid sheeple public can be mind controlled
into accepting just about anything.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:42 AM   #74
timpage
Account Disabled

I didn't lie about you being a dimwit.

Quote:
"And I could post up a list of the idiots you support who think all no one said all, those are your words first grade teachers no one has selected first grade teachers as a special group, your words again should tote Glocks who said anything about Glocks as part of our educational programs specify, educational programs for children or for future teachers....in order to protect 1st graders like those at Sandy Hook who were slaughtered they were slaughtered because of the "gun free zone" because of the positions you support. You're a fucking dimwit, as usual. "

How to lie like Timmy.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #75
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's far and away higher than yours, Speedy, if you believe what those posturing SOBs are saying today over what they have said and have done in the past.
We shall see. If anyone of the people mentioned by you and JD propose legislation on the national level within say, the next 6 months, to totally ban handguns,I will come to you, hat in hand, and say you were correct. On the other hand, I would expect the same from you and JD if nothing like that happens.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women