Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41935
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-04-2011, 06:32 PM   #61
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
".... all of the ladies are bare backing someone..."

Really?
Really!

Quote:

To get "on point" ... this thread was started by someone suggesting that it would be nice to have a male companion while providing at the same time
I that what you read into it? I got to thinking the other...... seems to me the OP wants to stop providing but still get paid by someone....... but I could be wrong...... doubtful.... but I could......

Quote:
For instance WTF does a CBJ have to do with not getting pregnant?

I was wondering the same thing!......... My answer: NOT A FUCKING THING!!

She got knocked up..... couldn't dance anymore, so why not take the next step of providing...... nothing wrong w/that....... But the CBJ has pretty much nothing to do with anything as far as this threAD goes.......

Just readin' between the lines here......

JaD
Old 01-04-2011, 06:33 PM   #62
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOfTheKnight View Post
I notice a lot of providers have there boyfriend/ hobbyist as there main friend, is this o.k ?

I never thought you guys would really want more from me than just a quick fix. I would love to see someone for more than a quick fix, but were would I find that ?

.... can someone please let me know if I am walking the wrong way on a 1-way street ....

Which way do you think is the ...

... "wrong way on a 1-way street" to walk?
Old 01-04-2011, 06:36 PM   #63
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelenaAries View Post
But how can you really have a bf who knows you are a provider, is cool with it, hangs out with you, supports you, and gives you advice (probably sometimes on issues such as who/who not to see) and not call him a pimp??? I think the booty master hit the nail on the head with that one!

Excellent!! There is someone who "gets it"!!! Nicely put!

Essentially the only solution that will work in this hypothetical scenario is that you have a regular client, that you are pretty friendly with, that is overly sympathetic and generous........ But then every provider is looking for that aren't they?

JaD
Old 01-04-2011, 09:50 PM   #64
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

My ATF has been happily married for several years, has two kids, and her husband is very cool with what she does...pretty sure she's barebacking him...kinda knocks a few holes in arguments here...just sayin'...
Old 01-04-2011, 11:11 PM   #65
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
My ATF has been happily married for several years, has two kids, and her husband is very cool with what she does...pretty sure she's barebacking him...kinda knocks a few holes in arguments here...just sayin'...
I let it slide when you ran all the women off the board;

Said nothing when you claimed victory for Brooke's banishment;

Held back when you proclaimed innocence whilst rubbing others' noses in the sand;

Shed no tears when you kicked carkido's (lubed) ass to the curb;

Batted not an eyelash when you volunteered me for "hooktard seeking BF" duty;

Even bit my tongue when you referred to my car as a "painted turd."

BUT, I'll be damned if I'll sit idly by while you out my wife

You may own this board (or co-own with me, per carkido), but when you fuck with my bride, the gloves come off. It's on now, bitch!
Old 01-05-2011, 06:36 AM   #66
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

I'm actuallly a bit scared now...it's an intriguing sensation...don't break a hip trying to kick my ass here...
Old 01-05-2011, 06:39 AM   #67
Chislaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 58754
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelenaAries View Post
But how can you really have a bf who knows you are a provider, is cool with it, hangs out with you, supports you, and gives you advice (probably sometimes on issues such as who/who not to see) and not call him a pimp??? I think the booty master hit the nail on the head with that one!
Old 01-05-2011, 11:10 AM   #68
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...pretty sure she's barebacking him...kinda knocks a few holes in arguments here...just sayin'...
With all due respect, just sayin' ....

... "pretty sure" doesn't knock one hole in anything, except the ozone!
Old 01-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #69
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
With all due respect, just sayin' ....

... "pretty sure" doesn't knock one hole in anything, except the ozone!
You're kidding right? You miss the part where I said she has two children? Now you sound like LadyoftheKnight when you harped on her when she said she was CBJ but still pregnant...

I know you're big on stating the obvious, so here's one for ya...providers bareback SOs...that doesn't mean they bareback anyone else, or that their SO has a problem with them hooking, or anything else you said. Here's another obvious one for you...providers get pregnant...that doesn't mean they bareback anyone else, or that their SO has a problem with them hooking, or anything else you said.

One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other...bashing on a provider because she's been pregnant before is just asinine...I might as well bash on your for fathering children...Mr. Barebacker Backing Barer Guy...
Old 01-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #70
DawnFyre
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 17811
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, to get a bit closer to being on track...

I have watched a number of wonderful women get into "relationships" over the last few years with men who were "clients". This is what I've seen -

The guys want to get "what they pay for" - which to them seems to mean the "milk without the cow". In other words, they don't mind paying, but they want control. They want to BE IT. But by being it, they control everything. They don't want another dude enjoying the "milk". But they also can't (for whatever reason) provide total commitment or to pay all her finances.

The women want to "be the cow without giving the milk" - which seems to mean, a relationship without a commitment. They can still go out and make money (doing all the things the guy doesn't want to admit they're doing).

Reality check. While personal relationships can happen, the reality is that this is all about fantasy. I am what you need during the time we spend together. I do care about the people I spend time with, but I have to be careful to keep things on a certain level so that I don't screw my life up somewhere. I can do that quite well on my own, thank you very much. I adore men. I think they are one of God's most awesome creations!

If I had a regular 9-5 job, I would not get involved with a co-worker - that has bit me on my cute little heinie more than once. I learned and stopped doing it. This is truly no different. If I take the stance that the gentlemen I choose to spend time with as my "boss", it allows for keeping things in perspective. It allows me to enjoy myself, him and the experience without going far enough to create chaos.

In short - if you are looking for "Mr Right" - keep it personal - not as part of your professional life.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #71
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnFyre View Post
Ok, to get a bit closer to being on track...

I have watched a number of wonderful women get into "relationships" over the last few years with men who were "clients". This is what I've seen -

The guys want to get "what they pay for" - which to them seems to mean the "milk without the cow". In other words, they don't mind paying, but they want control. They want to BE IT. But by being it, they control everything. They don't want another dude enjoying the "milk". But they also can't (for whatever reason) provide total commitment or to pay all her finances.

The women want to "be the cow without giving the milk" - which seems to mean, a relationship without a commitment. They can still go out and make money (doing all the things the guy doesn't want to admit they're doing).

Reality check. While personal relationships can happen, the reality is that this is all about fantasy. I am what you need during the time we spend together. I do care about the people I spend time with, but I have to be careful to keep things on a certain level so that I don't screw my life up somewhere. I can do that quite well on my own, thank you very much. I adore men. I think they are one of God's most awesome creations!

If I had a regular 9-5 job, I would not get involved with a co-worker - that has bit me on my cute little heinie more than once. I learned and stopped doing it. This is truly no different. If I take the stance that the gentlemen I choose to spend time with as my "boss", it allows for keeping things in perspective. It allows me to enjoy myself, him and the experience without going far enough to create chaos.

In short - if you are looking for "Mr Right" - keep it personal - not as part of your professional life.

Dawn,
Can I hire you to be my next ex hobby wife?
My last one had a really shitty attitude...
+ I kinda have a thing for redheads.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:39 PM   #72
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
...bashing on a provider because she's been pregnant before is just asinine...I might as well bash on your for fathering children...Mr. Barebacker Backing Barer Guy...
#1: I'm not bashing a provider "because she's been pregnant before"....

#2: what makes you think I have been "fathering children"?

This child is seeking a boyfriend/fuck buddy/confidant/male friend/pimp/or whatever ......... granted you can morph the facts to suit your argument with regard to someone you know and I don't. .... but there is a distinction between getting pregnant (barebacking) with a wife or SO with whom one is living AND getting pregnant by a .... "co-worker" .....

her casualness with barebacking is what I was addressing, not "MOTHERHOOD"!

FYI:

"My ATF has been happily married for several years, has two kids, and her husband is very cool with what she does...."

First doesn't tell me "her husband" who "is very cool with what she does" is the father of her "two kids" .... AND add to that they have been "happily married for several years" ...

and as I said .... "pretty sure she's barebacking him..." ?

Additionally, I can bash her all I want for having children while being a provider ......... and I suspect I have some pretty decent company with that attitude. I can bash someone for getting knocked up by a "co-worker" in response to their "plea" for a boyfriend, as well. It's not about MOTHERHOOD, APPLE PIE, or GOD ..... its about judgment, poor judgment. Its about thinkiing about what impact those revelations may have on people in later life, when they find out about their parent or parents.

It is about decisions people make that are the burdens of others.
Old 01-05-2011, 05:17 PM   #73
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
I can do that quite well on my own, thank you very much. I adore men. I think they are one of God's most awesome practical jokes!

I thinck this is what you really meant.
Old 01-05-2011, 05:40 PM   #74
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
+1.........

No matter the profession.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:04 PM   #75
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

I got it now LL...

You think that because she fucks for a living she shouldn't be allowed to fuck bareback in her personal life. Is that it? You think that no provider is capable of separating personal life from professional life? Isn't that kind of like saying an ice cream man should never eat ice cream when he goes home at night?

Everything I told you was absolutely true...just because this instance of a provider doesn't fit your argument doesn't mean it's not true...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women