Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2012, 11:11 AM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No doubt the latter, but Crowley should have stuck to the agenda of allowing the audience to ask the questions and then held each candidate to one reply and one follow-up rebuttal*. On three occasions, Crowley gave time to Odumbo to answer a question, a follow-up rebut to Romney's answer, and then a second follow-up rebut to rebut Romney's rebuttal. She never allowed Romney a second follow-up rebuttal. And Crowley's gaffe on Libya was monumental.

*Crowley's debate instructions: "Each candidate has as much as two minutes to respond to a common question, and there will be a [singular]two-minute follow-up. The audience here in the hall has agreed to be polite and attentive."
Mitt asked Obama a direct question, a rules violation but you do not here the Obama side complaining. Why you might ask? Because they think they won. The winneres do not bitch about the bad calls by the Ref's, even the one's that go aganist them.

You guys are sounding like the losing side here!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:28 AM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Mitt asked Obama a direct question, a rules violation but you do not here the Obama side complaining. Why you might ask? Because they think they won. The winneres do not bitch about the bad calls by the Ref's, even the one's that go aganist them.

You guys are sounding like the losing side here!
Romney was speaking when Odumbo began to shout him down and interrupting with "It's not true!" BEFORE Romney asked Odumbo a single question. Odumbo crossed the line by interrupting with his shouting, and Romney challenged him on it.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:30 AM   #63
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default FACT CHECK: OBAMA ADMITS HE DIDN'T CONSIDER BENGHAZI TO BE A TERRORIST ATTACK

After the debate Obama admitted he didn't call it a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden statement.............he admitted it to Kerry Ladka, the person who asked the debate question:

"President Obama, though, wasn’t done with Kerry Ladka. “After the debate, the president came over to me and spent about two minutes with me privately,” says the 61-year-old Ladka, who works at Global Telecom Supply in Mineola, N.Y. According to Ladka, Obama gave him ”more information about why he delayed calling the attack a terorist attack.” recalls Ladka."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...6a4b_blog.html
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:28 PM   #64
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Romney was speaking when Odumbo began to shout him down and interrupting with "It's not true!" BEFORE Romney asked Odumbo a single question. Odumbo crossed the line by interrupting with his shouting, and Romney challenged him on it.
You said that rules were broken and I pointed out where other rules were broken by the other side too. Not that I'm bitching. He continued to ask Obama the question, clearly a rules infraction. So it all evens out.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:32 PM   #65
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
After the debate Obama admitted he didn't call it a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden statement.............he admitted it to Kerry Ladka, the person who asked the debate question:

"President Obama, though, wasn’t done with Kerry Ladka. “After the debate, the president came over to me and spent about two minutes with me privately,” says the 61-year-old Ladka, who works at Global Telecom Supply in Mineola, N.Y. According to Ladka, Obama gave him ”more information about why he delayed calling the attack a terorist attack.” recalls Ladka."

once again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amTUk3rdg1Q

now think real hard, bear down, concentrate, focus, this is VERY difficult ..

what do you call someone that commits an act of TERROR?

a ... Preacher
b ... Grocery Clerk
c ... Terrorist

need some time? ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #66
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

[QUOTE=Whirlaway;1051756354]After the debate Obama admitted he didn't call it a terrorist attack in the Rose Garden statement.............he admitted it to Kerry Ladka, the person who asked the debate question:

[QUOTE]
Left a bit out of your article didn't there Whirly.

The rationale for the delay, Obama explained to Ladka, was to make sure that the “intelligence he was acting on was real intelligence and not disinformation,” recalls Ladka.
As to Ladka’s question about who turned down the Benghazi security requests and why, Obama reportedly told him that “releasing the individual names of anyone in the State Department would really put them at risk,” Ladka says.
Obama’s retail politics left an impression on Ladka:”I appreciate his private answer more than his public answer,” he says. Spoken like a very genuine undecided voter, Ladka says he wasn’t impressed with Romney’s response to the Libya matter, either.
“I like Obama very much but I am very impressed with Romney’s business background,” says Ladka, who’s not saying in which direction he's leaning. Didn’t someone out there say these debates make no difference?

[/
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:35 PM   #67
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
WTF you really are slow. Honey they are FUCKING WITH YOU. But yall don't quit, it's damn funny to watch.

Did you ever figure out that they in fact were not fucking with me?

Let us know when you figure it out.

I will be damn sure and remind you from time to time....between you signing up voters like a lil ACORN activist.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:40 PM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You said that rules were broken and I pointed out where other rules were broken by the other side too. Not that I'm bitching. He continued to ask Obama the question, clearly a rules infraction. So it all evens out.
It remains that Odumbo crossed the line first, and Romney shoved him back.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:44 PM   #69
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Okay WTF, you asshole. Afraid to be compared to another leftist like Goebbels (you said Hitler and Nazis, I didn't)? How about this you rank piece of shit; Edward Bernays would be proud of you. Or this, Josef Stalin would be proud of you. Or this, Boss Tweed would be proud of you. All sorts of examples of propagandists who would proud of your ability to lie but I picked the most famous. Now you can expand your chest knowing that you're the best liar on this board. Happy?

Was it really your intention to blow up your own argument? According to your post Obama DID delay saying it was a terrorist attack. So Obama did lie according to you. He DID NOT call it terrorism on day 2.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:47 PM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It remains that Odumbo crossed the line first, and Romney shoved him back.
True but ask crybaby JD, two wrongs don't make it right !...or is that COG that says that shit all the time? LOL

Look, in my book, there are no rules in politics. The goal is to gain power, to get elected. So personally I think it would be a hoot if one kicked the other in the nuts! I don't care which did which.

I thought they might bump into each other there for a second , had my fingers crossed.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:52 PM   #71
LexusLover
Valued Poster

It's simple. Obaminable lied. Bidenoxious lied. Candy lied.

Next debate.

Hopefully the "Team Leader" will man-up in the FINAL DEBATE and ....

... admit he lied and admit he was responsible for the deaths of the four good men.

It can also have a "foreign policy" imcrement to it ... but while he is admitting to lies ....

Obaminable needs to confess that he lied when ....

... he said the issuance of drilling/exploration permits had doubled during his presidency.

Off shore in U.S. territorial waters have been down about 2/3rds during his presidency and
"on shore in U.S. lands have been down about 1/3rd during his presidency.

Did anyone think "snake oil" when he was trying explain that "use it or lose it" bullshit as a basis for taking away someone's permit ... so ... the government takes away a permit (that's a reduction) and REPLACES the permit by handing it to someone else ... pea under the shell game.

His "math" on jobs is the same way: "created" 5 million jobs ... where? If a company has 100 employees and lays off 50, then gets a government grant to REHIRE the 50 who were laid off ...

did Obaminable "create" 50 jobs?

He did look a little bit like a Vegas Black Jack dealer last night, but I thought he looked more like an over-dressed "snake oil" salesman.

He needs to man-up about that lie also, before the Secretary of the Interior accepts the blame!

He said he was offended by the accusation made by Romney regarding the Libyan fiasco. I hope he gets more offended when he looks himself in the mirror and has to sit across the table from Michelle who knows the truth along with Romney and 2/3 of the most-likely-to-vote group.

Otherwise you all have fun.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:54 PM   #72
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Okay WTF, you asshole. Afraid to be compared to another leftist like Goebbels (you said Hitler and Nazis, I didn't)? 2.
Liar. All I did was quote Godwin's Law.

Wasn't Goebbels the one who said how easy it was to lead a countryto war? If so, yes compare me to him, he was brilliant. Killed himself after the trial with a cyanide pill. Brilliant guy. I'm not joking there. If you read his shit, it is brilliant on understanding human nature.

Quote:
It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."[2][3] In other words, Godwin observed that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes a comparison to Hitler and the Nazis.

Cry baby cry. You think you are going to lose the election but not for this secret information getting out but the MSM is stumping you! TFF
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:56 PM   #73
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's simple. Obaminable lied. Bidenoxious lied. Candy lied.

Next debate.

Hopefully the "Team Leader" will man-up in the FINAL DEBATE and ....

... admit he lied and admit he was responsible for the deaths of the four good men.

It can also have a "foreign policy" imcrement to it ... but while he is admitting lies ....

Obaminable needs to confess that he lied when ....

... he said the issuance of drilling/exploration permits had doubled during his presidency.

Off shore in U.S. territorial waters have been down about 2/3rds during his presidency and
"on shore in U.S. lands have been down about 1/3rd during his presidency.

He needs to man-up about that lie also, before the Secretary of the Interior accepts the blame!

He said he was offended by the accusation made by Romney regarding the Libyan fiasco. I hope he gets more offended when he looks himself in the mirror and has to sit across the table from Michelle who knows the truth along with Romney and 2/3 of the most-likely-to-vote group.

Otherwise you all have fun.
Glad to see you come on board and admit Obama won the debate.

Sound like all the defenders of Obama after the first debate.

The losers always whine about the other guy lying! You are no exception.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:02 PM   #74
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Was it really your intention to blow up your own argument? According to your post Obama DID delay saying it was a terrorist attack. So Obama did lie according to you. He DID NOT call it terrorism on day 2.
I did not blow up shit...Obama did what all good politicians do, they give theirselves wiggle room. Obama won that round to the average voter. They do not pay attention to all the details. Candy says Obama was right so by God, Obamma was right. Advantage Obama. Cry all you want.

He walked Mitt into that trap, you could see it coming. Mitt ought to fire somebody's ass for not having him prepared with that verbiage. It was brilliant. But it would not have worked had team Romney done their homework.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:03 PM   #75
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
... two wrongs don't make it right ....

.. and shit happens. Obaminable lied. Shit happens.

Bidenoxious lied. Shit happens.

Candy had her Dan Rather moment. Shit happens.

Hillary shot herself in both feet. Shit happens.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women