Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 270
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70607
biomed161905
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453158
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48175
pyramider46370
bambino41120
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should Sensual Sophia change her name so as to no longer be confused with Sofia of Houston?
Sensual Sophia should change her name. 8 10.53%
Sofia of Houston should change her name. 15 19.74%
Houstonites should learn the difference. 36 47.37%
Sensual Sophia should just get over it. 17 22.37%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 02-26-2010, 06:08 AM   #61
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You assholes better leave my sweetnes out of this fucking conversation or I am going to report you to christopher robin............I'm just saying.

Why do I see many of us getting banned under this new world order...........I'm just saying.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:50 PM   #62
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Exclamation Really Coming From you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DNHTOWN View Post
Sophia personally, I don't think you should change your name. You have beauty, class, style,grace and intelligence. I know from experience that you also conduct your business with scruples, integrity and dignity. Which I know for a fact from experience, that the other named individual posses none of these personal attributes (not bashing,just stating facts). I think that any potential noteworthy client will be able differentiate the two. Therefore is the reason I think you should not change your name, but you should also do what your most comfortable with. Good luck!
People should do what their comfortable with? Really....? Is that what you told Alex? You want to know what I know for a fact...There are soooo many warnings against you on HD. Ladies go read warnings on this guy NOW. PLEASE......There are MANY ladies who posted on what he does...All drama aside, this is for the ladies. If Layla Montes is here maybe she can add to this.....

Sophia I don't mean to hijack but this guy is bad news. Please research him on other websites where the "ladies only" warnings are...

Back to your topic...

[thread hijack-warning points issued]
Old 02-26-2010, 03:18 PM   #63
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
People should do what their comfortable with? Really....? Is that what you told Alex? You want to know what I know for a fact...There are soooo many warnings against you on HD. Ladies go read warnings on this guy NOW. PLEASE......There are MANY ladies who posted on what he does...All drama aside, this is for the ladies. If Layla Montes is here maybe she can add to this.....

Sophia I don't mean to hijack but this guy is bad news. Please research him on other websites where the "ladies only" warnings are...

Back to your topic...
I've seen him 3 times with no problems whatsoever. Based on what I read in Layla Montez' thread, I don't think she has ever seen him.

Regardless, you are leaking information from a secure ladies only area -- just as you did earlier with Carkido. If this isn't a violation of the rules, it should be. [we are looking into it]
Old 02-26-2010, 03:54 PM   #64
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

I have a confession to make... ThatManFromTexas is NOT my real name...

My real name is Handsome Stranger ... I was named after my father ...
Old 02-26-2010, 03:58 PM   #65
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
I've seen him 3 times with no problems whatsoever. Based on what I read in Layla Montez' thread, I don't think she has ever seen him.

Regardless, you are leaking information from a secure ladies only area -- just as you did earlier with Carkido. If this isn't a violation of the rules, it should be.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:03 PM   #66
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Back to your topic...

Once again rules don't apply to Sofia...
Old 02-26-2010, 04:12 PM   #67
Mr Clever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Sofia you need my help today?
Old 02-26-2010, 04:21 PM   #68
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Some cat herding needed here, back on topic or I lock it.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:29 PM   #69
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

Sophia, I'm sorry our names get mixed up.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:53 PM   #70
3DNHTOWN
Registered Member

Quote:
Sophia, I'm sorry our names get mixed up.
Sofia you don't have scruples, morals, integrity or dignity. You will say or do anything to profit or benefit you and your business. You've told me on more than one occassion that you care nothing about this board or the people on it, you "only stir up "S***" for publicity and to boost you exposure. Now say as please, you must be in really good with "HD" folks. I think you should leave this board as you have threatened so many times to do. Should also tell that problem that Alex and I had is not as you've described it, and I aslo saw her after this horrible incident that you so describe, it was so bad that I had make up session with her a week later.
But, we all know you never tell it as it truly is.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:39 PM   #71
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

You guys have done a piss poor job of staying on topic. Please somebody restore my faith in Houston. This thread's done, better luck next time.

St. C
Thread Closed