Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41834
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2013, 06:12 PM   #61
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Yes, I really do. But I do live here and it breaks my heart what a mess it is compared to the wonderful country that defeated Germany in WW II. But it also makes sense for the United States. My people have a death like grip on US politics (AIPAC) and the US will keep paying the bills. In the long run, it would be cheaper for you and your grand kids if you help us move those people out of our ancient lands.
No, that doesn't make sense for the US.

What makes sense is for the US to disengage from the middle east and let Israel deal with the problem itself. They have nukes, I'm sure they can handle it.

And your statement about a deathlike grip and how we "WILL" keep paying the bills is a perfectly good reason why we should cut Israel off. You make it sound like "your people" are a bunch of parasites controlling a host body.

Why are you even in this country if you feel that way? Why aren't you in Israel?

We are close to broke in this country and we can't afford to pay for our own entitlements and defense. both of them need to be cut and the first thing that should be on the chopping block is the billions we routinely give to Israel, Egypt and a few other countries. 60 years is enough. It is time for the children to grow up and leave the house and make it on their own.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:55 PM   #62
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
No, that doesn't make sense for the US.

What makes sense is for the US to disengage from the middle east and let Israel deal with the problem itself. They have nukes, I'm sure they can handle it.

And your statement about a deathlike grip and how we "WILL" keep paying the bills is a perfectly good reason why we should cut Israel off. You make it sound like "your people" are a bunch of parasites controlling a host body.

Why are you even in this country if you feel that way? Why aren't you in Israel?

We are close to broke in this country and we can't afford to pay for our own entitlements and defense. both of them need to be cut and the first thing that should be on the chopping block is the billions we routinely give to Israel, Egypt and a few other countries. 60 years is enough. It is time for the children to grow up and leave the house and make it on their own.
I can see how you might feel that way. But 50 million evangelical Christians love us and will not desert us.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:51 PM   #63
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I can see how you might feel that way. But 50 million evangelical Christians love us and will not desert us.
They don't have to desert you, in fact they can move to Israel!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:16 PM   #64
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
We are close to broke in this country.....
Close? http://www.usdebtclock.org/

This is freighting to watch the numbers click
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:30 PM   #65
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
What an utterly cynical answer.

Regarding those 50 million useful idiots, have you asked them for $100 billion yet?

Has anyone explained to them how their own retirement will be diminished by the overwhelming debt we already have - let alone the future costs of remaining involved in the Middle east?
Old 04-22-2013, 10:58 PM   #66
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Let the evangelicals fund it. They are masters of fundraising.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:55 AM   #67
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Regarding those 50 million useful idiots, have you asked them for $100 billion yet?

Has anyone explained to them how their own retirement will be diminished by the overwhelming debt we already have - let alone the future costs of remaining involved in the Middle east?
#1 .. it has seemed to me from the trashing in the media that the persons in this country who share "christian" beliefs represent about 85% of the population, and include an even higher % of the minorities in this country ... they are "useful" in keeping this country moving ... and they have also been trashed for wanting to CUT spending ....

.. as an aside the religious "idiots" as you so kindly and affectionately refer to them do a tremendous amout of CHARITY work throughout this country which provide those unfortunate with help and hope. They provide one of the few places for community activities that are for the most part family friendly and spiritually inspring ... from a personal and positive point of view.

In fact by far the majority of the relief effort in the Houston area post-Katrina was orchestrated, staffed, and supplied by the religious groups in the area through the requests of the local governments.

#2 ... this country has been "involved in the Middle east" for more than 60 to 70 years. Whether we like it or not, we have a vested interest in the activities in the area until at least we develope true independence from energy sources from the area. We now have another interest in the area, which is the exportation of terrorist activities into this country and against our properties throughout the world.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:47 AM   #68
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post
In light of the accident in boston
How did we get from there to ....

... the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

So, if the U.S. would cough up $100 billion ....

....to the Arrafanatic-Palestinians, then ...

... the Chechnyan's won't ....

....bomb the shit out of the bystanders at U.S. sporting events?

That would buy about 250,000 drones ...

.... and just think of the domestic U.S. jobs it would create!
Old 04-23-2013, 06:44 AM   #69
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
#1 .. it has seemed to me from the trashing in the media that the persons in this country who share "christian" beliefs represent about 85% of the population, and include an even higher % of the minorities in this country ... they are "useful" in keeping this country moving ... and they have also been trashed for wanting to CUT spending ....

.. as an aside the religious "idiots" as you so kindly and affectionately refer to them do a tremendous amout of CHARITY work throughout this country which provide those unfortunate with help and hope. They provide one of the few places for community activities that are for the most part family friendly and spiritually inspring ... from a personal and positive point of view.

In fact by far the majority of the relief effort in the Houston area post-Katrina was orchestrated, staffed, and supplied by the religious groups in the area through the requests of the local governments.

#2 ... this country has been "involved in the Middle east" for more than 60 to 70 years. Whether we like it or not, we have a vested interest in the activities in the area until at least we develope true independence from energy sources from the area. We now have another interest in the area, which is the exportation of terrorist activities into this country and against our properties throughout the world.
LL, would you agree evangelicals love Israel and will not desert her?
Old 04-23-2013, 07:16 AM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
They will desert her if you give them the choice of their retirement or Israel.

exNYer is exactly right. LL is living in the past. If you look at the history of how Israel became a state, it was a iffy call from the WH , State and Defense were divided on who we should support.

JL is also correcy in realizing that all this oil were have found is not going to be a good thing for Israel. We would have way less terrporism in this country if we cut our biased support of Israel. That is a fact. I'm not saying that is good or bad , I'm just stating a fact.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:02 AM   #71
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Sometimes we just have to recognize and deal with the obvious.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:18 AM   #72
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I wouldn't know. You might want to inquire of a more "connected" person, you know, the ones who can read minds and predict what people are thinking ... should I start you a list? There are a number of them on here.

The U.S. ought to select her allies more carefully, and then stick with them.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #73
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post

Sometimes we just have to recognize and deal with the obvious.

Old Dingus

Your point is? Roman Catholics should all be rounded up and shot?

Feb 1975 Provisional IRA shoots police officer dead
Apr 1975 FALN injures 5 people with bomb in New York
Apr 1975 RAF blows up building in Stockholm
Jul 1975 Ulster Volunteer force kills 3 in Ireland
Sep 1975 Sarah Jane Moore attempts to assassinate Pre ford in San Franscisco
Dec 1975 Carlos the Jackal take 60 hostages in Vienna
Dec 1975 CIA chieg killed by marxist group in Greece
Dec 1975 Bomb at LaGuardia airport, no arrests ever made
Jan 1976 republican group kills ten in Ireland
May 1976 Gunmen kill two left wingers in Spain
Jul 1976 IRA kills ambassador to Ireland
Sep 1976 Croations hijack flight
Sep 1976 terrorist group kills none
Oct 1976 Cuba
bla
bla
bla
1977 has incidents in:
USSR
Spain
USA
West germany
Netherlands
UK
Netherlands
USA
West Germany
USA
West Germany
West Germany
Malaysia
France
essence is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:34 PM   #74
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:

You need to re-read my post.

It was not a slam on religious people per se.

It was a response to his cynical notion that Israel can count on 50 million evangelicals (not even ALL religious people) to reflexively and unthinkingly do Israel's bidding.

If that is true, then the 50 million evangelicals ARE useful idiots.

Our national interests ONLY should dictate our actions. Not some bullshit biblical prophecies about end times and the Holy Land.

I don't want ANY Americans dying in someone else's religious war.

The fact that we have been involved in the Middle East for 60 year ought to tell us that we cannot fix that mess.

We should stand on the sidelines and give Israel military aid (weapons and intel) in time of war, but that is it.

There should be no more on-going annual payments of large sums of money to Israel and Egypt and, more recently, the Palestinians.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:35 PM   #75
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
I wouldn't know. You might want to inquire of a more "connected" person, you know, the ones who can read minds and predict what people are thinking ... should I start you a list? There are a number of them on here.

The U.S. ought to select her allies more carefully, and then stick with them.
Well, from your previous reply, I thought you were one of them, not some unpatriotic fucker who buys foreign cars!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women