Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 270
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70602
biomed161861
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453154
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48157
pyramider46370
bambino41087
CryptKicker37149
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2015, 01:40 PM   #61
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Before you buy you ought to rent one for 2-3 days to get a better feel for it.
Actually I never thought about that I may look into it..
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 01:42 PM   #62
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
How about the Kia K900? I saw it at the Car show last year and was blown away.
That's a $70,000+ model. Tag is it's roomy. I'm a larger than average guy. I sat in or tried to sit in a bunch of cars at the car show. To find a BMW or Mercedes that is as comfortable as that Kia I would have had to pay twice the price. Some of the BMW's damn near made me feel claustrophobic.

In that same category I'd say the Cadillac and Lincoln Sedans are just as nicely appointed but not nearly as roomy.

If I were in the market for a full size sedan I would give the K900 a serious skeptical look. I know nothing about the mechanics of them as far as durability but they have a good warranty. Their cosmetics seem to have come a long way since they started importing. Used to be a 4 year old Kia or Hyundai looked trashed, faded paint, plastic falling off etc,. The more recent ones appear to hold up better.

Ive been noticing that some of the older altimas have paint problems to especially on the roof.. I wonder why? I never heard of it Im about to google it
Old 02-07-2015, 12:08 AM   #63
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

you could look at small car based SUVs, they have a lot more thigh room than Altima...IJS
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 12:11 AM   #64
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
you could look at small car based SUVs, they have a lot more thigh room than Altima...IJS
Fuck you how about that how big is your stomach your always talking about my thighs well my clients have no problem with my looks you seem to be riding lexus lovers dick with trying to clown on my weight when your both of your asses have never had a fucking sesession.. If im fat then why do you keep fucking worrying about me? Do you have a fucking thigh gap I will give your ass a gap when i knock your 2 front teeth out...
Old 02-07-2015, 12:13 AM   #65
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
I dont want the soccer mom label ijs
prolly should read a post before you reply!, why are you so fuckin sensitive about your looks?
I can't believe people really judge each other on whether they have a thigh gap....LOL most guys over 30, your customer base, have know freekin idea what a thigh gap is...I wouldn't if it wasn't for instagram and google....I blame this kind of insecurities on the fuckin Kardashians

as for me? I workout several times a week, I have a real life six pack, I hate talkin about me but since you asked... you'd be surprised at the kind of shape I'm in. I'm pretty fuckin secure with how I look, and how I roll.....you need to grow a thicker skin, your good looking, and funny but your attitude......needs some work

edit the quote above was your original response
Old 02-07-2015, 12:36 AM   #66
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fuck you how about that how big is your stomach your always talking about my thighs well my clients have no problem with my looks you seem to be riding lexus lovers dick with trying to clown on my weight when your both of your asses have never had a fucking sesession.. If im fat then why do you keep fucking worrying about me? Do you have a fucking thigh gap I will give your ass a gap when i knock your 2 front teeth out...
see above^^^^^
Old 02-07-2015, 03:21 AM   #67
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually I never thought about that I may look into it..
Budget has them, but you may have to request. The price is higher at IAH because of the extra airport tax, but I think the other rental offices in the area can get you one as a special request. For 2-3 days it will run you around $200 max with taxes .. unlimited miles at Budget. The rental units don't come with an operator's manual, but try to find one online so you can be familiar with the "creature comforts" ... like location of USB plugs, etc., and how to adjust seats and fuel it up. Just make sure you refuel it before you get to the drop off spot. Also, watch out about the rental EZ tag ... scam. Don't use it.

I've driven the new Malibus and Altimas long distances. I prefer Altimas for what it is worth. I have been a bit surprised, with the "pep" of 4 cylinders (today) even in mountainous terrain. FYI: Gasoline prices are on their way back up.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 04:33 AM   #68
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Tony, a problem with the Altima is the console is too high and it's awkward for a lady riding "shotgun" to lean over the console comfortably to keep the trip entertaining. And crawling into your lap for a "roady" is out of the question. Here:

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 07:42 AM   #69
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
prolly should read a post before you reply!, why are you so fuckin sensitive about your looks?
I can't believe people really judge each other on whether they have a thigh gap....LOL most guys over 30, your customer base, have know freekin idea what a thigh gap is...I wouldn't if it wasn't for instagram and google....I blame this kind of insecurities on the fuckin Kardashians

as for me? I workout several times a week, I have a real life six pack, I hate talkin about me but since you asked... you'd be surprised at the kind of shape I'm in. I'm pretty fuckin secure with how I look, and how I roll.....you need to grow a thicker skin, your good looking, and funny but your attitude......needs some work

edit the quote above was your original response

My attitude is just fine dont worry about me in fact you worry about me to damn much... If you dont like my looks then don't look at me its fucking simple.. You play to damn much I do have thinck skin but you get on my last nerve.. Now back to cars ...
Old 02-07-2015, 07:49 AM   #70
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Budget has them, but you may have to request. The price is higher at IAH because of the extra airport tax, but I think the other rental offices in the area can get you one as a special request. For 2-3 days it will run you around $200 max with taxes .. unlimited miles at Budget. The rental units don't come with an operator's manual, but try to find one online so you can be familiar with the "creature comforts" ... like location of USB plugs, etc., and how to adjust seats and fuel it up. Just make sure you refuel it before you get to the drop off spot. Also, watch out about the rental EZ tag ... scam. Don't use it.

I've driven the new Malibus and Altimas long distances. I prefer Altimas for what it is worth. I have been a bit surprised, with the "pep" of 4 cylinders (today) even in mountainous terrain. FYI: Gasoline prices are on their way back up.

When I first test drove the corolla I was very suprised of how the car lacked as far as get up & go when you pressed the gas... It was definitely struggling.. But the altima had no problems picking up & was surprisingly fast.. I don't ever use the beltway so I wouldnt get the ez tag..lol & if I do I just run it & pay my $12.00... I always thought the altimas where 6 cylinder but there actually 4...
Old 02-07-2015, 08:37 AM   #71
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

LL's suggestion is spot on. But, .....

One point....i did that one time and had the vehicle for 2.5 days. And ....

..... I hated it. There was nothing i liked about it. I kept driving what i had. No need to upgrade.

Two years later, I needed a new vehicle...no choice. I studied and studied without driving any. I narrowed it down to "that one" and said fuck it....I'll get used to it.

I'm coming up on 5 years 100k....my best and favorite daily driver ever.

So....if you really want to do that, consider getting a weekly rate. I think you can get 7 days for the price of 4 maybe. Like LL said, discuss it with a neighborhood store and they will get you one maybe even your color.

On reservations, they only guarantee a class or better.

If you make a typical road trip, include that in your rental.

Edit: oh yeah. Sometimes, fuckTards at the dealership will lend you one for a weekend.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:57 AM   #72
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I've driven GM products all my life......... until the bailout.
Will never buy another.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 08:16 PM   #73
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

goodnight dorthy
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 09:11 PM   #74
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
goodnight dorthy
RaWr
Old 02-08-2015, 11:21 AM   #75
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I've driven GM products all my life......... until the bailout.
Will never buy another.
^^^^What he said.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women