Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48521
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36423
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2021, 08:34 AM   #61
oeb11
Valued Poster

'r' - yur fiden is already importing thousands of trained terrorists, amid DPST LSM calls for millions more from Afghanistan, Pakistan, south of our borders, China, India - they want millions of imported DPST voters to help subvert America.

One cannot have a welfare state and open borders simultaneously

And - thank U for Your usual contribution :'Igor spaminsky is whineier than dumb trump'

the lack of intellectual contribution - is just teh usual for DPSTs - who name-call, insult, write profanity - but never contribute anything of ideas , positions. or intellectual debate supported by facts and and articles.

So sad - to have been so limited in One's life by teachers Unions education.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 09:18 AM   #62
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
So, what do you think the next step should be? There's no turning back now. Do you think name calling is the answer? What do you think Trump would do in this situation?
Still looking for some acknowledgement that you are able to read two sentences and understand their meaning.

What would I do? Well I'm a scorched earth advocate. I wouldn't have started the pullout until Winter, but given where we're at, I'd probably move the 82nd to Kabul. Given that the Paki ISI will tell the Taliban every flight overhead, I'd not land them at Kabul, I'd drop them outside of the city and punch in from there... I'd expect it to be largely unopposed.

Once the the airfield is reinforced, I'd expand the perimeter as far as possible to keep aircraft safe from MANPADS. I'd get civilian airlines to provide additional lift of civilians. US citizens on military aircraft, everyone else on civilian airlines and I'd get them out to locations in the region... Pakistan, Saudi, any xStan will do.... then collapse the envelope back in once the civvies are out. I'd move a CVN into the Indian Ocean for air support and C-130 Spectres for close in support if needed.

Once US and Allied forces are clear of the airfield I'd turn it into a pothole.

All this is easily said and done but I also don't know specific loiter times for aircraft so there'd probably have to be adjustments made.

I'd also sail a CVN into the S. China sea to keep the ChiComs from getting themselves into trouble trying to interfere with rescue operations.

Would Trump do that? I don't know... generally Civilians need to rely on advice from the military... but given how the fcukups like Milley Vanilli and Affirmative Action Austin have done, my first act would be to shitcan them, and probably most General Officers above Division command.

The military's job is not to be a social experiment it's to break things and kill people. If it can't do that effectively first everything else is a waste of time.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 09:52 PM   #63
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Still looking for some acknowledgement that you are able to read two sentences and understand their meaning.

Nah, don't need to prove shit you. You're just easy to mess with. As long as I was able to convince my professors that I can read and write better than people like you is all that matters to me

What would I do? Well I'm a scorched earth advocate. I wouldn't have started the pullout until Winter, but given where we're at, I'd probably move the 82nd to Kabul. Given that the Paki ISI will tell the Taliban every flight overhead, I'd not land them at Kabul, I'd drop them outside of the city and punch in from there... I'd expect it to be largely unopposed.

Once the the airfield is reinforced, I'd expand the perimeter as far as possible to keep aircraft safe from MANPADS. I'd get civilian airlines to provide additional lift of civilians. US citizens on military aircraft, everyone else on civilian airlines and I'd get them out to locations in the region... Pakistan, Saudi, any xStan will do.... then collapse the envelope back in once the civvies are out. I'd move a CVN into the Indian Ocean for air support and C-130 Spectres for close in support if needed.

Once US and Allied forces are clear of the airfield I'd turn it into a pothole.

All this is easily said and done but I also don't know specific loiter times for aircraft so there'd probably have to be adjustments made.

I'd also sail a CVN into the S. China sea to keep the ChiComs from getting themselves into trouble trying to interfere with rescue operations.

Would Trump do that? I don't know... generally Civilians need to rely on advice from the military... but given how the fcukups like Milley Vanilli and Affirmative Action Austin have done, my first act would be to shitcan them, and probably most General Officers above Division command.

The military's job is not to be a social experiment it's to break things and kill people. If it can't do that effectively first everything else is a waste of time.
Their job is to break things and kill people? Where is that written? I thought their job was to defend the country? If you're this much of an expert then why aren't you a military advisor or something. Don't you think that would be a far better cause to live for than spending your days starting 20 worthless threads a day in the ECCIE Political Forum?
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 10:01 PM   #64
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
I bet it would include a few rounds of golf.
Yep! That and a few dunce rallies.
Old 08-20-2021, 11:27 PM   #65
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...k-off-n2594178

Our venture in Afghanistan has reached its long and ignominious end. The nation is now back in the hands of the Taliban. They rolled into Kabul yesterday. The Afghan president, Ashraf Ghani, fled the country. The presidential palace was occupied by the Taliban. Pictures were taken inside. The Taliban are back and stronger than ever. Meanwhile, we’re scrambling to get the hell out of there. The collapse of the national government was always going to happen not least being that Joe Biden confidently said that would never happen. Biden has been wrong about every major foreign policy initiative for the past 25 years. This was no different. Our embassy in Kabul is being evacuated. There is a heavy stench of Fall of Saigon 1975 that’s going around. Some 5,000 US troops were redeployed to ensure a safe evacuation. And where is Biden? Where is he?
Afghanistan collapsed and he’s AWOL. He’s just sitting like a drooling vegetable at Camp David and his aides say he doesn’t plan on addressing Afghanistan for a few days. So, ‘screw it’ can be the attitude of the Biden White House. And to cap it all off, we’re probably not going to see White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki this week. She decided to take some vacation time. I’m not kidding. She will be out this week (via Fox News):
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is taking a break from her duties at the same time as controversy surrounds the silence of President Joe Biden, who is on vacation while the Taliban quickly seizes control of Afghanistan.
Fox News sent questions to Psaki's White House email address Sunday morning and received an auto-reply. Hours later, on Sunday evening, Fox News attempted once again to reach the White House spokeswoman. The same auto-reply, stating that the voice of the White House would not be available for the next week, was sent.
"I will be out of the office from August 15th-August 22nd," read the email returned to Fox News. Instead, Psaki's reply directs the press to reach out to other press officers in her absence.
This is her job. It’s…the job. You get up there, read the script, take questions, get ripped a lot, and endure this abuse for months. Then, you leave, get a massive book deal, and a cozy private-sector job. You take the heat, but you get your slice of the pie in the end. This shows that the Biden White House can’t even draft a script. There’s no way to spin this. There’s no way to sell this without coming off as totally detached from reality. Even liberal media outlets cannot believe what the Biden administration is doing and saying about this foreign policy fiasco.

Recommended
Taliban Frees Thousands of Prisoners From Bagram. Al Qaeda Members Were Among Them. Leah Barkoukis

I wish I could just run and hide when things got rough, but then I remember—I’m not a liberal Democrat.

Please see link to article to read supportive twets
Nothing to Add to the fiden criminal crime cabal and what it did to Afghanistan!

Comments - communist DPSTs?
Good, she's fucking useless anyway. This administration is full morons. They all need to go somewhere. The less they do the better off we'll all be. Because everything they do turns to shit. Biden doesn't have any hobbies, he doesn't play Golf or Tennis he just fucks shit up. So if anyone in this administration goes on vacation clap, rejoice. I would rather have no one than any of the morons in this administration.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 09:10 AM   #66
oeb11
Valued Poster

L-17 - Amen, good sir!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 09:14 AM   #67
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Kayleigh slams Psuki

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...she-nails-her/
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 09:51 AM   #68
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Their job is to break things and kill people?Where is that written?
The level of ignorance in these two questions is pretty staggering. But I guess upon reflection it's probably representative of Democrats as a whole. You know nothing, you understand nothing, and you think upon nothing. I'll not bother to discuss why at root this is the soldiers function because the topic takes years to expound on at USMA. If you want a short read on the topic to understand I'd recommend a biography of Sherman by Liddell-Hart. I 'm fairly certain you won't bother since you already think you know everything there is to know about the subject.

Quote:
I thought their job was to defend the country?
Well so much for your thoughts. No, their job is not to Defend the Country. Specifically it's to carry out the lawful orders of their duly appointed officers and in turn the Civilian government... many times, those orders have nothing to do with defending the Nation. Furthermore, how do you think they carry out the function of "defending the Country". Through Poetry Slams? No... through destroying things, Buildings, bridges, transportation, and ultimately enemy combatants trying to prevent the destruction of those things. (see the point above)

Quote:
If you're this much of an expert then why aren't you a military advisor or something.
dumbass I served my time. This shit is taught in IOBC.. it's not rocket science. The Commanders on the ground in Kabul could execute this but they aren't allowed to... Frankly, this is an incredibly shitty position to put troops in. They have the means to start recovery operations but aren't being allowed to for political reasons. Every soldier there knows it... and if you think the hatred for POTUS isn't burning white hot in those troops, well you're stupider than your writing makes you appear.

Count on it moron, American soldiers at field grade and lower hate this administration because of this... like hate with an anger that is difficult for someone like you to even understand.

The fact that we don't have Field grade officers defying these orders is a testament to their discipline...

Quote:
Don't you think that would be a far better cause to live for than spending your days starting 20 worthless threads a day in the ECCIE Political Forum?
I served, did you? Then you should probably STFU about how best to extract civilians from that mess. This was Bidens making and it's going to destroy his administration... ESPECIALLY if the US withdraws and leaves Americans there to be imprisoned or executed.

The fact that you don't understand the implications of this fcuk up on both a Domestic and international level indicates what an imbecile you are. This isn't fun and games... This is American lives this dickhead is endangering, Purposely. Because he's senile and the press covered for him... and idiots like you voted for him.

Own it you, twat.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 10:00 AM   #69
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
The level of ignorance in these two questions is pretty staggering. But I guess upon reflection it's probably representative of Democrats as a whole. You know nothing, you understand nothing, and you think upon nothing. I'll not bother to discuss why at root this is the soldiers function because the topic takes years to expound on at USMA. If you want a short read on the topic to understand I'd recommend a biography of Sherman by Liddell-Hart. I 'm fairly certain you won't bother since you already think you know everything there is to know about the subject.

Well so much for your thoughts. No, their job is not to Defend the Country. Specifically it's to carry out the lawful orders of their duly appointed officers and in turn the Civilian government... many times, those orders have nothing to do with defending the Nation. Furthermore, how do you think they carry out the function of "defending the Country". Through Poetry Slams? No... through destroying things, Buildings, bridges, transportation, and ultimately enemy combatants trying to prevent the destruction of those things. (see the point above)

dumbass I served my time. This shit is taught in IOBC.. it's not rocket science. The Commanders on the ground in Kabul could execute this but they aren't allowed to... Frankly, this is an incredibly shitty position to put troops in. They have the means to start recovery operations but aren't being allowed to for political reasons. Every soldier there knows it... and if you think the hatred for POTUS isn't burning white hot in those troops, well you're stupider than your writing makes you appear.

Count on it moron, American soldiers at field grade and lower hate this administration because of this... like hate with an anger that is difficult for someone like you to even understand.

The fact that we don't have Field grade officers defying these orders is a testament to their discipline...

I served, did you? Then you should probably STFU about how best to extract civilians from that mess. This was Bidens making and it's going to destroy his administration... ESPECIALLY if the US withdraws and leaves Americans there to be imprisoned or executed.

The fact that you don't understand the implications of this fcuk up on both a Domestic and international level indicates what an imbecile you are. This isn't fun and games... This is American lives this dickhead is endangering, Purposely. Because he's senile and the press covered for him... and idiots like you voted for him.

Own it you, twat.
You couldn’t have explained it more succinctly. But it will fly right over his head.
Old 08-21-2021, 06:37 PM   #70
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:

No it's not ignorant.
It's a very valid question. That fact that you couldn't answer without childish name calling let's me know who the ignorant one is. I've never heard anyone else besides you say something so asinine.

No their job is to protect and defend the country,
anyone who can think above an elementary level knows that

so now you speak for every soldier over there. Talk about ignorance

see above comment

No, I think I will keep talking, don't like it too bad. I asked you a question and you fly off the handle. Yeah, you know what you're talking about alright.

Own it you, twat.
Well, then why would Trump sign a deal like that without a exit strategy. He had ample time to do so, yet chose not to. Sounds like Iraq to me. And yes I would vote for him over Trimp again
Old 08-21-2021, 06:39 PM   #71
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You couldn’t have explained it more succinctly. But it will fly right over his head.
So you're calling childish name calling and temper tantrums and making stuff up "succinct"? Why am I not surprised?
Old 08-21-2021, 07:01 PM   #72
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you're calling childish name calling and temper tantrums and making stuff up "succinct"? Why am I not surprised?
What? What name calling? What tantrum. Look in the mirror.
Old 08-21-2021, 08:01 PM   #73
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
What? What name calling? What tantrum. Look in the mirror.
Playing dumb doesn't count. Or are you really playing? Please point out where I have done some childish name calling. I on the other hand will be happy to point our his disregard of the rules. His post was full of infractions, gee I wonder why he was able to get away with it, or shall I say continuously gets away with it. Anybody else would have been banned a long time ago.

Just stating the obvious.
All the best..
Old 08-21-2021, 08:17 PM   #74
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
There was no tantrum. Since he’s a vet, he wasn’t making things up. But you wouldn’t know. Since you never served.
Old 08-21-2021, 11:39 PM   #75
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
There was no tantrum. Since he’s a vet, he wasn’t making things up. But you wouldn’t know. Since you never served.
When you lash out and insult just because someone questions your knowledge, that sir is the very definition of a tantrum.

Just because he is a vet should not give him a free pass to break the rules repeatedly.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women