Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60318
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48425
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2012, 05:15 PM   #61
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Worry not, Big Louie. COG's is an empty complaint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Does pasting something in make it any less true? Your complaint seems to be that I cut and paste rather that what was posted.
Using that accusation is the only way an "empty avatar" like Cute Old Guy can keep his post count up. He certainly doesn't do it defending the abolition of traffic lights as one more hurtful example of "Big Government Intrusion".

My theory is that the "Paulers/Libertarians" bought too much gold and now they are desperate for a candidate that will help them lay off those losses.

Or they could just be pissed that after the package is removed, there is no real proof that the "genetically pure" seeds they bought from Alex Jones aren't bought, in bulk, from Monsanto and re-packaged especially for conspiracy theorists.

Even COG's avatar's best bit part in cartoons was helping Chicken Little get the message out that the sky was falling.

Actually it just looks like it is getting CLOSER because they want government regulators to step aside and allow power and oil companies to pump more mercury into the air.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:18 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
I made no reading or comprehension mistakes, stupid! My argument that altruism continues to be a struggle just like it always has just went over your head and made you begin to stutter and use the wrong words. That's OK. We'll wait for you to catch up.
Your argument is wholly misdirected; hence, it indicates you are in fact not a proficient reader. Tiny Minded Tim and WE made ad hominem attacks against the altruism of the FFs.

Furthermore, your comment about “waiting” is also misdirected. It implies that you presume you were at some point in the lead. Your presumption is without merit, and again you demonstrate your failure to comprehend above the third grade reading level. However, if "standing still" intellectually is just your excuse for looking like the uneducated fool you are, then by all means, enjoy!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:19 PM   #63
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Default Hey, moron!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You cut and pasted bullshit. I already said that.
LOL I went to the site and the article is still there so Big Louie CUT nothing!

Personally, I'm glad Big Louie took the time and had the best interests of everyone in mind when he COPIED and pasted that open letter.

That needed saying to all the HATERS for a long, long time.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:30 PM   #64
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your argument is wholly misdirected; hence, it indicates you are in fact not a proficient reader. Tiny Minded Tim and WE made ad hominem attacks against the altruism of the FFs.

Furthermore, your comment about “waiting” is also misdirected. It implies that you presume you were at some point in the lead. Your presumption is without merit, and again you demonstrate your failure to comprehend above the third grade reading level. However, if "standing still" intellectually is just your excuse for looking like the uneducated fool you are, then by all means, enjoy!.
Work on your sentence construction, subject/verb agreement and comprehension just a little more and you'll almost be caught up. A course in remedial reading might be beneficial, as well, I.B.

Glad to see you fixed the uh... uh... uh... stuttering. Now, quoting the alleged attack on altruism among the Founding Fathers (supposedly launched earlier by timpage and Wellendowed) and tying it to the FF's inability to abolish slavery in 1789 might be a good exercise for you, lightweight!

Please, I'm hearing a lot from you about them but I'm still waiting for those self-declared cranial skills to become clearly evident.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #65
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Work on your sentence construction, subject/verb agreement and comprehension just a little more and you'll almost be caught up. A course in remedial reading might be beneficial, as well, I.B.
It's correct. So once again your inadequate skills are revealed.

Quote:
Glad to see you fixed the uh... uh... uh... stuttering. Now, quoting the alleged attack on altruism among the Founding Fathers (supposedly launched earlier by timpage and Wellendowed) and tying it to the FF's inability to abolish slavery in 1789 might be a good exercise for you, lightweight!
You've failed to make a cogent argument, so once again you squirm and deflect: a typical third grader's approach to debate.

Quote:
Please, I'm hearing a lot from you about them but I'm still waiting for those self-declared cranial skills to become clearly evident.
You'll never recognize them. Not only are you mental midget, you are forever blind to the truth.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #66
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Default Let's just see how many stupid things you can write in one post, shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You are a small voice in a great country, despite Obama's 2008 electoral success...
Did you forget his 9,549,105 (NINE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED FORTY-NINE THOUSAND, ONE HUNDRED FIVE) VOTE Popular Majority, Whirly?

You couldn't be trying to make Obama's electoral college victory sound like the cheap trick Bush pulled in Florida, could you, Whirly?

There is no similarity - None, Nada, Zero, Zip, Zilch, Whirly!

Ready for more? (This is already boring me.)
Old 01-11-2012, 05:55 PM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That needed saying to all the HATERS for a long, long time.
Don't you mean "hate mongers"? Your colloquial use of the noun "HATER" without an adjective - in all caps no less– makes you appear so illiterate.

Oh, that’s right – you are functionally illiterate!
Old 01-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #68
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Default So you've managed to write all those words and not give an example?

Quote:
It's correct. So once again your inadequate skills are revealed.

You've failed to make a cogent argument, so once again you squirm and deflect: a typical third grader's approach to debate. Au contraire, I.B. I asked for examples so that we could debate.

You'll never recognize them. Not only are you mental midget, you are forever blind to the truth.
How predictable, I.B. You have nothing and again you've said nothing. (except to declare something correct that was incorrect)
Old 01-11-2012, 06:02 PM   #69
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You couldn't be trying to make Obama's electoral college victory sound like the cheap trick Bush pulled in Florida,
You lie and distort the truth. Take note ye ol' Blind One: "There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know." John Heywood
Old 01-11-2012, 06:05 PM   #70
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
How predictable, I.B. You have nothing and again you've said nothing. (except to declare something correct that was incorrect)
It's only your pathetic reading skills that block your understanding and lead you to such false conclusions.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:29 PM   #71
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't you mean "hate mongers"? Your colloquial use of the noun "HATER" without an adjective - in all caps no less– makes you appear so illiterate.

Oh, that’s right – you are functionally illiterate!
Oh, so now you've sunk to the point of attacking even real words and my choice to capitalize them for emphasis? Where are YOUR arguments, I.B.? (I'm just going to keep you guessing as to whether "YOUR" is a proper word or some pronoun I capitalized for the Hell of it.)

Do you fear your debating prowess so much that you have reduced the discussion to this?

I thought you were here to defend the omnipotence of the Founding Fathers and to celebrate their single-minded purposefulness.

I thought that surely you could show WE, TP and even ol' blind Stevie just how perfect things were then.

Then, I thought you might wax poetic about how they were so much more enlightened and how the country has headed in the wrong direction since then. (like all your buddies on the right do when they bash the President)

I mean you come from those who supported Palin whose "steel trap" mind knew that Paul Revere rode to warn the British not to trample our second amendment rights! Why, your cohorts even got into Wikipedia and began to edit the story of his midnight ride so it would match her version of history when her mistake was outed.

Yep, we surely do need more of your version of altruism today and, By God, we need it to match Wikipedia, as well!
Old 01-11-2012, 06:37 PM   #72
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
You lie and distort the truth. Take note ye ol' Blind One: "There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know." John Heywood
So you ignore the point and offer a John Heywood quote? LMAO! You've been called out to debate your Founding Father accusations and assertions and you've chosen to offer a John Heywood quote?

I couldn't have drawn a straighter line down for you to take in choosing to crash and burn like this.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #73
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, so now you've sunk to the point of attacking even real words and my choice to capitalize them for emphasis?
Again you distort. While “hater” is a noun, its proper use requires an adjective or adjective phrase: check your Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary.

Quote:
Where are YOUR arguments, I.B.?
Read the thread, you illiterate dumb-ass.

Quote:
(I'm just going to keep you guessing as to whether "YOUR" is a proper word or some pronoun I capitalized for the Hell of it.)
So, you are admitting that when you criticize others for using caps, as you recently did, you are being a pathetic hypocrite?

Quote:
Do you fear your debating prowess so much that you have reduced the discussion to this?
YOU have reduced the discussion to this. (BTW, “YOU” is capitalized for the Hell of it.)

Quote:
I thought you were here to defend the omnipotence of the Founding Fathers and to celebrate their single-minded purposefulness.
No. It’s rather easier to expose the fallibility of their detractors.

Quote:
I thought that surely you could show WE, TP and even ol' blind Stevie just how perfect things were then.
Distort and squirm like the worm you are.

Quote:
Then, I thought you might wax poetic about how they were so much more enlightened and how the country has headed in the wrong direction since then. (like all your buddies on the right do when they bash the President)
Perhaps you haven’t noticed, but since you willingly donned the shroud of ‘Hope and Change’, you have become blind to reality.

Quote:
I mean you come from those who supported Palin whose "steel trap" mind knew that Paul Revere rode to warn the British not to trample our second amendment rights! Why, your cohorts even got into Wikipedia and began to edit the story of his midnight ride so it would match her version of history when her mistake was outed.
Just like your prick in the White House knows there are 58 states.

Quote:
Yep, we surely do need more of your version of altruism today and, By God, we need it to match Wikipedia, as well!
Distort and squirm like the pathetic worm you are.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:15 PM   #74
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you ignore the point and offer a John Heywood quote? LMAO! You've been called out to debate your Founding Father accusations and assertions
More bullshit from the pompous bull-shitter extraordinaire. There’s one thing about bullshit, it can be washed away with the cleansing power of ‘truth’. You've made no cogent arguments. All you have done since you came into this thread is make deflecting, personal attacks.

Quote:
I couldn't have drawn a straighter line down for you to take in choosing to crash and burn like this.
Really? Your idea of a “straight line” is a trail of bullshit spewing from your illiterate ass? The only one who has "crashed and burned" is your illiterate ass.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #75
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Still avoiding debate are we, I.B.?

Perhaps you would humor us and restate your assertions about TP and WE and their attacks on the FF by explaining them further. Then you could bless us by contrasting what you seem to be saying was the FF's superior grasp and manifestation of altruistic behavior.

Otherwise, I'm becoming tired of your limited vocabulary and your repetitive insults. You can't even come up with new ones. Copying and pasting this one was a perfect example of not even waiting for another post to repeat it.

Quote:
Distort and squirm like the worm you are.

Distort and squirm like the pathetic worm you are.
Oh wait! My most sincere apologies! You added "pathetic" when you copied and pasted the two. Thank you for the variety.

What a creative writer!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women