Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163174
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36930
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2021, 06:51 AM   #706
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Comedians made fun of Trump because he was a walking joke and he was stupid. Injecting disinfectant was still my favorite. I mean how dumb and stupid must one be to actually say that shit out loud. Him and his followers - dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.

And before you claim he did not say it or it was out of context - here ya go,
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me."
I never read or heard Trump say anything about ingesting Bleach. But whatever the fuck you heard I am sure you misinterpreted it because you're just a dam Liberal. There is 47 years of Joe Biden saying some of the dumbest shit ever recorded by a politician. Joe Biden is the biggest liability this country has ever had. So you can dig whatever you want about Trump Biden has said and done worse.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 07:28 AM   #707
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Once again, you're being disingenuous. This is about irregularities that have to be investigated to determine whether or not it was intentional and favored one candidate over the other. This case is most definitely an irregularity. Is it intentional, yes. Did it favor one candidate over another...that requires an investigation which the democrat is in lockstep against. Why? We would still to determine the motive. Did he think was helping one candidate over another?

So let's get away from the fake narrative about voter fraud and the media favorite "wide spread" voter fraud. Nothing wide spread about targeting one or two counties in six states. It does allow a mouthpiece to go in front of a camera and say "there is no evidence of wide spread voter fraud".
And I keep asking you since you what "irregularities" do you think exist in the 2020 elections? The number of people voting exceeding registration is false. Every claim of voter irregularities has been explained in detail as to why they are false.

"Wide spread" to me means having to find irregularities that would change or dismiss 10,000 or so votes in Arizona, even if it is in only one county. That's a lot of votes whether it be in California, Texas, or Alaska. Or Arizona. It would require several or many people working in tandem to pull off such an "irregularity". And there is absolutely no proof at this point in time that a single vote in Arizona was fraudulent.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 07:43 AM   #708
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
And I keep asking you since you what "irregularities" do you think exist in the 2020 elections? The number of people voting exceeding registration is false. Every claim of voter irregularities has been explained in detail as to why they are false.

"Wide spread" to me means having to find irregularities that would change or dismiss 10,000 or so votes in Arizona, even if it is in only one county. That's a lot of votes whether it be in California, Texas, or Alaska. Or Arizona. It would require several or many people working in tandem to pull off such an "irregularity". And there is absolutely no proof at this point in time that a single vote in Arizona was fraudulent.
Sorry. All false. All info that has been spoon fed by the dims to the public. Raw numbers dont add up in this election. Not even close! Some are contempt on turning a blind eye just for their candidate! Been happening since lbj. He invented it! lol
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 08:36 AM   #709
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I never read or heard Trump say anything about ingesting Bleach. But whatever the fuck you heard I am sure you misinterpreted it because you're just a dam Liberal.
If you could read you’d say less stupid shit. Reading really is fundamental. People that don’t read are dumbasses and it’s clear that reading isn’t something you do. Hence you a
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 08:52 AM   #710
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you could read you’d say less stupid shit. Reading really is fundamental. People that don’t read are dumbasses and it’s clear that reading isn’t something you do. Hence you a
context! c'mon man!
Old 06-02-2021, 09:04 AM   #711
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
context! c'mon man!
If you could read you’d say less stupid shit. Reading really is fundamental. People that don’t read are dumbasses and it’s clear that reading isn’t something you do.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 09:14 AM   #712
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

instead of reading and hearing things fairly and interpreting them in context and intent

the leftists and their news media have consistently and with purpose, disregarded any actual wording and context, and have misstated things president trump has said many times

and there are those, shallow of thought, and short of comprehension, who believe them
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 09:36 AM   #713
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
instead of reading and hearing things fairly and interpreting them in context and intent

the leftists and their news media have consistently and with purpose, disregarded any actual wording and context, and have misstated things president trump has said many times

and there are those, shallow of thought, and short of comprehension, who believe them
Everyone found out what "gaslighting" means, and started leaning on it HARD.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 09:41 AM   #714
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
I don't read bullshit. You don't read you listen to bullshit on CNN and other nonsense News station and you're dumb enough to believe all that crap. They have you right where they want you, dumb down and misinformed and they'll keep you that way if you let them.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 11:06 AM   #715
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

More EVIDENCE

https://uncoverdc.com/2021/06/02/win...atewide-audit/
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 11:07 AM   #716
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

Isn't that the beauty of careless, ambiguous speech. You have been conditioned to think of something as "wide spread" when the term doesn't technically apply. You think of 10,000 votes when the talking head is talking of millions of votes. This very topic on this very site is proof; 43,000 votes in four states is the key but many obtuse thinkers will cite the number 7 million. They laugh, they snicker at the idea of finding a discrepancy of almost 10%. They aren't so amused at the reality of .02% changing the election. That is intentional.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 04:34 PM   #717
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Look who was a “fact” checker on the covid!!!!!

https://t.me/Q_Tel411/6936

This is how they keep people stupid.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 07:58 PM   #718
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I'm going to post this again, since many people on this board refuse to believe it's true.

Quote from Donald Trump:

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Here is the news from April 2020.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...lungs-n1191216
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 08:30 PM   #719
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
I'm going to post this again, since many people on this board refuse to believe it's true.

Quote from Donald Trump:

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Here is the news from April 2020.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...lungs-n1191216
Context again. Not worth splainin to deaf ears.
Old 06-03-2021, 07:05 AM   #720
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
If you could read you’d say less stupid shit. Reading really is fundamental. People that don’t read are dumbasses and it’s clear that reading isn’t something you do.
While I do not have anyone on ignore, there are some individuals on this forum whose comments I choose to ignore for reasons you just cited.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women