Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35951
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2015, 07:12 PM   #6436
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

As I pondered whether or not to renew my Houston Texans season tickets and waste another $2000 I rememberred how my preseason tickets got me 2 excellent blow job sessions with great ladies I had never seen before. This is the sole reason for my renewal.

Why the FUCK would both our GM and our coach say we want Mallet back as our QB??? SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Keep that shit a secret you stupid mother fuckers!! Tell Mallet you want him back but don't tell all of your competition you want him back. I have had it with this shit, you don't see other teams saying oh we would like to sign him, this usually means we won't sign this guy, I guess they think if they broadcast shit like this the player will sign for less $$$$ because he is wanted. Stupid stupid stupid, like the Godfather man, you don't tell anyone outside the family what you are thinking!!! It's business not personal RICK fucking Smith!!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 08:03 PM   #6437
Satin
Valued Poster

So Daddio are you gonna watch the Combine this weekend? Looks like Mariotta is going to throw. Not sure about Winston.

Man, I traded my Texans tickets in for Dynamo tickets! That should let you know how I feel about the direction of the team. You gotta catch a couple games with me man!
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 09:08 PM   #6438
Daddio
Valued Poster

I like Dynamo snatch!!! Let's go!!

I don't blame you on the tickets at all. I seriously considered saying fuck em. I can always sell them I guess or trade for snatch.
Old 02-19-2015, 09:09 PM   #6439
Daddio
Valued Poster

I like Dynamo snatch!!! Let's go!!

I don't blame you on the tickets at all. I seriously considered saying fuck em. I can always sell them I guess or trade for snatch.

I might watch a little of the combine. It's not that great but at least it's football talk.

I would like to see the Texans get a scoring threat. Stud WR or even a new RB. Melvin Gordon would look good in a Texan uni.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:03 AM   #6440
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
As I pondered whether or not to renew my Houston Texans season tickets and waste another $2000 I rememberred how my preseason tickets got me 2 excellent blow job sessions with great ladies I had never seen before. This is the sole reason for my renewal.
So you paid for two $1000 blowjobs...smart...almost as smart as renewing Texans season tickets...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 10:16 PM   #6441
Daddio
Valued Poster

Incorrect as usual wake up, I traded my 2 preseason game tickects(4 tickets per game) for 2 stellar sessions with great ladies. One lady blew for over an hour and got about 4 shots out of me. She was a true nasty girl.

The other gal was just so fucking hot!! She was right up my alley but is a little pricey normally, sucked a great dick. Very hot too.

Had numerous offers from other ladies so hopefully the preseason will be a preseason jizz fest for me again. I don't like preseason football.
Old 02-21-2015, 10:16 PM   #6442
Daddio
Valued Poster

Incorrect as usual wake up, I traded my 2 preseason game tickects(4 tickets per game) for 2 stellar sessions with great ladies. One lady blew for over an hour and got about 4 shots out of me. She was a true nasty girl.

The other gal was just so fucking hot!! She was right up my alley but is a little pricey normally, sucked a great dick. Very hot too.

Had numerous offers from other ladies so hopefully the preseason will be a preseason jizz fest for me again. I don't like preseason football.
Old 02-23-2015, 12:42 PM   #6443
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post

Why the FUCK would both our GM and our coach say we want Mallet back as our QB??? SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Keep that shit a secret you stupid mother fuckers!! Tell Mallet you want him back but don't tell all of your competition you want him back. I have had it with this shit, you don't see other teams saying oh we would like to sign him, this usually means we won't sign this guy, I guess they think if they broadcast shit like this the player will sign for less $$$$ because he is wanted. Stupid stupid stupid, like the Godfather man, you don't tell anyone outside the family what you are thinking!!! It's business not personal RICK fucking Smith!!!!
Have the Texans actually said they want Mallet back or is that just assumed?
I haven't seen anything where Smith or BoB have come right out and said "our goal is to sign Mallet." I'm not saying they didn't. I just haven't seen or heard it.

They never gave any indication what they were going to do with last year's #1 pick. Just like then I think this is mostly speculation from the outside that the Texans need to keep Mallet. I don't think if the Texan's did say something that it would affect Mallet's value very much. Teams are going to pay him what they think he is worth. Other teams could do more to affect his value than the Texan's. He's unrestricted so there is nothing of value either way for the Texans really. They need a QB, He is a QB familiar with the system. It is what it is.

I don't see any reason for another team to overpay him. I guess a possible tactical move on the Titan's part could be to pull him away from a divisional opponent or at least hype him in a way that might make another team overpay. That could just as easily backfire on them. I doubt they would play that card.

I don't know if Mallet is any good. As I feared, we got to see just enough of him to make it a reasonable argument to keep him around. Considering who is available in FA and the fact that Mallet is going to be better next year than any rookie they have the opportunity to draft possibly could be, keeping him is the right decision.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 02:06 PM   #6444
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Yep they are dumbasses....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...b-ryan-mallett
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 07:36 PM   #6445
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
So Daddio are you gonna watch the Combine this weekend? Looks like Mariotta is going to throw. Not sure about Winston.

Man, I traded my Texans tickets in for Dynamo tickets! That should let you know how I feel about the direction of the team. You gotta catch a couple games with me man!
Winston aced the combine. Going #1 for sure now. I am confident that there will be a trade out of 3rd or 4th and that team will take Mariotta. Teams in 2-3-4 don't need a QB and those that do want to be there to take Mariotta so I expect a trade. The Jets are not going to be able to just sit at #6 and expect him to drop. Not going to happen.

As for the Texans I thank Ryan Mallett will be back and if he performs well I think the team will challenge the Colts for the division title. BoB did a great job with the team last year. He got the players to play better than they did under Kubs.

I worry about Clowney. Couple of articles said Texans are worried about him also. People are talking about him coming back Sept 1 but that will just be when he can start getting into football shape. He will have a long way to do. I fully expect 2015 to be a get back into shape year for him and honestly I do not expect him to come back fully.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 03:07 PM   #6446
Daddio
Valued Poster

I seriously doubt the Clown will have any impact next season. His best attribute was speed, that will be minimized at least for next season. If a bigger OTackle gets his mitts on him he is done. Not a power rusher.

I agree Mallet did not prove much, but is doesn't take a whole lot to beat out what we do have, ie 'Shit my pants Savage" or "Fitzsnatchface".
Old 03-02-2015, 07:17 PM   #6447
Daddio
Valued Poster

Andre Johnson ask to be traded or cut. This was after he was told he would have a reduced role next year. We better use this extra cap money for something worthwhile!!! I have my doubts. #80 was great but had a bad attitude the last 2 years. Fuck I have a bad attitude too!!! Go Dynamo!!! Lol. On second thought Fuck soccer!!! Where the snatch at??
Old 03-02-2015, 09:45 PM   #6448
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Where do you think he will go? I say the Browns, maybe raiders? No reason just a guess.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 10:05 PM   #6449
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

I bet he's a Patriot next year.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:17 AM   #6450
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Hopefully he will go to a team that will be in the playoffs.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women