Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35941
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2014, 01:43 PM   #6286
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Ok, just heard the soundbite again from Doc First. BL was right. According to Doc First, 61 NFL players have had this procedure. 31 were linemen.
Of the 61, 9 played in the NFL over 4 years after having the procedure. They didn't say how many of those 9 were linemen.

But...considering the avg. NFL tenure is only 3 years that has to be taken with a grain of salt.

On to the Colts.
This is a winnable game if the Texans can move the ball, punch the Colts in the mouth early and let them know they are in for a physical game..
The Colts looked to me last week like a very one dimensional team. We have to have an answer for Hilton. Considering KJ is our most physical CB, I'd put him on Hilton and have him jamming him early and often and maybe even spying the FS as backup and giving KJ a little more confidence. Once Hilton is used to being jammed you always line up tight so that they never know if he's gonna be jammed or not and sometimes you drop back without jamming. When you don't jam you shade the safety to that side a bit. The goal is to fuck up the timing. KJ will have to step up his coverage skills to make it work. I know it's rolling the dice a bit but this is a must win game.

Reggie Wayne dropped 5 balls last week. He is starting to look like the Colts version of AJ. He could get some receptions but I don't think he is the game breaker. J Jo is good at baiting QB's on those types of receivers so he gets Wayne. Keep the safeties back and everything in front of them and get pressure with defensive line stunts and an occasional ILB blitz. Their running game just isn't that good so they should be able to move the LBs around some. Just have to watch out for their TE's.

On offense we need to work in the TE's more. The options are there, Fitz just has to recognize them sooner and not always be looking down field if the defensive alignment says you aren't going to have the time. Especially since he can't throw the long ball accurately.

And for Tebow's sake don't give up any bullshit plays on special teams!
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 08:14 AM   #6287
BigLouie
Valued Poster

This does not sound good

“He’s screwed,” Cherilus told the Indianapolis Star. “His game is all about explosion. That’s a problem. I’m out there dancing. I’m an offensive lineman. That’s a different ballgame. He’s screwed. I’m just being honest.”

Cherilus sustained an injury in 2010 that required microfracture surgery

“The doctor said, ‘I’d be surprised if you ever play again’ ” Cherilus said. “I was like, ‘My God.’ But I gave it a try. We did rehab for nine straight months. Three to five hours in the morning and then I’d come back and do some more later. Think about that.”

“You see my leg right here?” Cherilus said. “Imagine putting this on crutches for 10 weeks. You lose everything. The whole leg was numb. I couldn’t even walk. We had to teach the leg to do everything all over again: taking off, cutting, everything.”

Cherilus said Clowney faces a steep climb to return to his former self.

“He has to be fully, fully committed,” Cherilus said. “They told me I would be back in 12 months. I fought and came back in nine months. But it wasn’t right. It set me back for another six weeks. You are going to deal with stuff for the rest of your career. Period. You’re going to have to learn how to deal with it. And you have to be extremely disciplined. You have to do all the little things. Man, I’m telling you – it’s hard.”
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 10:26 AM   #6288
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

I believe that the stigma that Clowney faces about his devotion comes from a statement made by Steve Spurrier that Clowney didn't have the same work ethic as Marcus Lattimore because he didn't spend as much time in the facility as Lattimore did. It was meant as a compliment to Lattimore's devotion not a comment against Clowney.
It could be like questioning Arian Foster's work ethic if he didn't show up to the Texans facility until 8:00am while JJ Watt showed up at 6:00am when neither one of them were required to be there before 10:00am.
From all reports Clowney has done everything asked of him even through pain.
Let's see if he is devoted enough to do what is asked of him to recover and come back from this surgery. That will be the most telling indicator of his work ethic. Even then it may not be enough due to the nature of the injury.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:45 PM   #6289
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
From all reports Clowney has done everything asked of him even through pain.
Let's see if he is devoted enough to do what is asked of him to recover and come back from this surgery. That will be the most telling indicator of his work ethic. Even then it may not be enough due to the nature of the injury.
I agree with Boardman! I am not going to hold it against Clowney because he sustained a potentially career threatening injury in his first regular season game. There is no way he could have known it would occur. And by the same token, there is no way the Texans front office and coaching staff could have known. Any time you make a draft pick, it is a roll of the dice. Especially when the pick is as high profile as the first pick of the draft.

Unlike others, I am not qualified to make medical decisions or evaluations. I will leave that to the experts. But I do wish him a speedy recovery.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 12:53 PM   #6290
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Just heard the BoB news conference. Mercilus(back) likely will not play this weekend against the Colts.
That's one guy that we really needed to step up if we are going to have a chance at winning.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:00 PM   #6291
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

My first peek in here hoping to see a kitty gif.....but let down.

Now I'm thinking ....you guys waste a lot of time in here.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:30 PM   #6292
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Wtf??? Did Philosofoster's baby momma get to Mercilus and fuck him till his back gave out??? WTF!!!! Keep that gold digger away from the Kirby country club damn it!!!

I am torn this week as I have Luck as my fantasy football QB. I need him to have a big game as I start my playoff run. Missing Mercilus will help Luck's cause. I want a high scoring game with a Texans victory. Doesn't look likely as we usually don't light up the scoreboard.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 12:18 AM   #6293
vectorvictorclear
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Shouldnt have let my boy Keenum go
vectorvictorclear is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 06:59 AM   #6294
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorvictorclear View Post
Shouldnt have let my boy Keenum go
My blood runs Scarlet Red but Case was clearly not the answer (even though I wanted him to be).
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 12:01 PM   #6295
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

So it looks like Fitzpatrick's leg is broken.

BTW, if Savage goes down Shane Lechler is next man up
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 12:09 PM   #6296
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
So it looks like Fitzpatrick's leg is broken
Fitz looks to run for the first down too quick. He'd already done it a few times this game.

Hate to see that happen to anyone but this may be the best thing for the Texans. We'll get 2 1/2 games to see that Savage probably isn't the answer.
Old 12-14-2014, 12:14 PM   #6297
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

And some of you guys wanted Savage to start.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 12:24 PM   #6298
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Time for

Old 12-14-2014, 01:08 PM   #6299
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Savage has a Marino-esque release when he actually has a chance to throw. Way too many mental mistakes though.
Old 12-14-2014, 02:14 PM   #6300
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Texans are done. End of season.

I said this shit before. Muthafuckas didn't listen.

They might as well lose out knowing the QB issue has gotten much more serious with Fitzpatrick fracturing his leg. SMMFH........
kerwil62 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women