Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2021, 09:12 AM   #586
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The lie, you mean.

There’s no logical debate with an opponent who relies on bathroom walls for evidence.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 09:16 AM   #587
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Bitchute????
Bitchute is completely unbiased, regardless of your idiotic “fact checking”. They don’t even produce content. All they are is a dump site that doesn’t censor content al-la YouTube and the rest of the Oceania crowd.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 09:20 AM   #588
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Bitchute is completely unbiased, regardless of your idiotic “fact checking”. They don’t even produce content. All they are is a dump site that doesn’t censor content al-la YouTube and the rest of the Oceania crowd.
Some of these people just don’t get it. But if it’s on YouTube it must be legit.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 09:29 AM   #589
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Some of these people just don’t get it. But if it’s on YouTube it must be legit.
Or telegram?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 09:33 AM   #590
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Precisely. Telegram is another example, they produce no content whatsoever.
Old 05-29-2021, 09:43 AM   #591
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Precisely. Telegram is another example, they produce no content whatsoever.
But they believe CNN and NYT like zombies.......
Old 05-29-2021, 09:45 AM   #592
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
"BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful content. The platform was created in 2017 to allow video uploaders to avoid content rules enforcement on YouTube, and some creators who have been banned from YouTube or had their channels barred from receiving advertising revenue ("demonetised") have migrated to BitChute."

Yes. Totally unbiased source.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 09:47 AM   #593
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
"BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful content. The platform was created in 2017 to allow video uploaders to avoid content rules enforcement on YouTube, and some creators who have been banned from YouTube or had their channels barred from receiving advertising revenue ("demonetised") have migrated to BitChute."

Yes. Totally unbiased source.
And where did you get that statement? From one of your “unbiased” sources? Like NYT or WaPo?

Old 05-29-2021, 09:47 AM   #594
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
But they believe CNN and NYT like zombies.......
I believe factual data, such as there has been shown to be no proven fraud in any state thus far. Total fact. Don't have to watch CNN to understand that.
Old 05-29-2021, 09:49 AM   #595
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I believe factual data, such as there has been shown to be no proven fraud in any state thus far. Total fact. Don't have to watch CNN to understand that.
You also believe Snopes.
Old 05-29-2021, 09:56 AM   #596
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Do you even read what you write? It’s exactly as I described, from your own quote. They produce NOTHING, simply allow uncensored content to be uploaded, on the right OR left side of the political spectrum.

A site that does not produce content can not be biased, by default. How effing hard is that to understand? Obviously if you’re an advocate for censorship and squashing of the first amendment bitchute probably isn’t your favorite site.
Old 05-29-2021, 09:57 AM   #597
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
And where did you get that statement? From one of you’re “unbiased” sources? Like NYT or WaPo?

Actually it came from Wikipedia which I usually do not use as a source of intormation.

Rather than criticize the source of the information, tell me what is incorrect in the statement.I have cited 2 sources, and I will be happy to cite others, that say the same words.

"If Parler is a conservative alternative to Twitter and MeWe is attempting to replicate Facebook, BitChute is best described as the right-wing alternative to YouTube.

Hate speech. Neo-Nazi propaganda. Anti-Semitic QAnon conspiracy theories. Even terrorism. It's all there. And the platform keeps growing."

https://mashable.com/article/what-is-bitchute/

"BitChute has been said to provide sanctuary for conspiracy theorists, disinformation producers, and hate speech. Specifi-cally, the Southern Poverty Law Center has described BitChute as a“low-rent YouTube clone that carries an array of hate-fueled material."

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ive_to_YouTube

BitChute: A Hotbed of Hate

Under the guise of anti-censorship and free speech, video-hosting service BitChute has become a hotbed for violent, conspiratorial and hate-filled video propaganda, and a recruiting ground for extremists.

https://www.adl.org/blog/bitchute-a-hotbed-of-hate

So please continue to use sources like BitChute to support your POV. It shows how desperate you are in trying to substantiate your baseless claims.
Old 05-29-2021, 10:06 AM   #598
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually it came from Wikipedia which I usually do not use as a source of intormation.

Rather than criticize the source of the information, tell me what is incorrect in the statement.I have cited 2 sources, and I will be happy to cite others, that say the same words.

"If Parler is a conservative alternative to Twitter and MeWe is attempting to replicate Facebook, BitChute is best described as the right-wing alternative to YouTube.

Hate speech. Neo-Nazi propaganda. Anti-Semitic QAnon conspiracy theories. Even terrorism. It's all there. And the platform keeps growing."

https://mashable.com/article/what-is-bitchute/

"BitChute has been said to provide sanctuary for conspiracy theorists, disinformation producers, and hate speech. Specifi-cally, the Southern Poverty Law Center has described BitChute as a“low-rent YouTube clone that carries an array of hate-fueled material."

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ive_to_YouTube

BitChute: A Hotbed of Hate

Under the guise of anti-censorship and free speech, video-hosting service BitChute has become a hotbed for violent, conspiratorial and hate-filled video propaganda, and a recruiting ground for extremists.

https://www.adl.org/blog/bitchute-a-hotbed-of-hate

So please continue to use sources like BitChute to support your POV. It shows how desperate you are in trying to substantiate your baseless claims.
What does the ADL think about the current Democratic Party? Talib? Omar? AOC? Who’s desperate? The that you use google to research anything shows you are being controlled to what ever Google wants you to see.
Old 05-29-2021, 10:09 AM   #599
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you even read what you write? It’s exactly as I described, from your own quote. They produce NOTHING, simply allow uncensored content to be uploaded, on the right OR left side of the political spectrum.

A site that does not produce content can not be biased, by default. How effing hard is that to understand? Obviously if you’re an advocate for censorship and squashing of the first amendment bitchute probably isn’t your favorite site.
You don't get it. I have cited 4 sources that describe what BitChute supports on its site. Whether or not they post anything is irrelevant. I consider it a site that should not be taken seriously. First Amendment rights, just as Second Amendment rights, are not absolute. I support the right of BitChute to allow whatever they want to be posted on their site. But anyone who uses BitChute as a reliable sources of information has their heads up their asses.
Old 05-29-2021, 10:15 AM   #600
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
What does the ADL think about the current Democratic Party? Talib? Omar? AOC? Who’s desperate? The that you use google to research anything shows you are being controlled to what ever Google wants you to see.
What about the other 3 sources I cited? I will be happy to cite many more sources which have commented on BitChute.

What search engine would you prefer I use? Pick one of the 17 found in the following article and I'll see if I can't find similar disparaging remarks about BitChute.

https://www.searchenginejournal.com/...ngines/271409/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women