Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2015, 02:09 AM   #46
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Brian is so proud of his daughter.
Is this relevant to his "dishonesty"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 05:32 AM   #47
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I was watching OReily last night, and his contention was that NBC had no choice, they had to fire Brian Williams.

His two guest disagreed. They said that NBC had way too much invested in him to take him off the air, and they would just ride it out until the public forgets.

OReily was aghast, until one of the guest reminded him that this is the same Network that has Al Sharpton on a prime time afternoon show.

That says a lot.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 06:17 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I was watching OReily last night, and his contention was that NBC had no choice, they had to fire Brian Williams.

His two guest disagreed. They said that NBC had way too much invested in him to take him off the air, and they would just ride it out until the public forgets.

OReily was aghast, until one of the guest reminded him that this is the same Network that has Al Sharpton on a prime time afternoon show.

That says a lot.
Since "we" don't know what his contract says, that is a difficult business decision to make for NBC on a hooker board....or at O'Reilly's desk.

Was the recent "reporter" with Fox fired for misrepresenting "protected" areas in France? I'm just asking. I can't remember.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:04 AM   #49
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Can I add "John Doe" to the list?

I guess one has to be a Republican to appreciate the roll those folks play in being the primary banner carriers and spokespersons for the Republican Party. Since I'm a Democrat and have traditionally voted "independently" in the National election, I an unaware of their role in that function. In the meantime I'll stick with my "assessment" of not paying a lot of attention to Pat Buchanan's analysis on anything.
You asked for them, now you don't know what to do? You are a dem? It always sounded like you were undecided.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 10:51 AM   #50
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

That says a lot.
Sharpton is on MSNBC, a decidedly left leaning opinion network for the most part. I don't think they make any claims to the contrary.

When I think of any of the three major network news shows my expectation of integrity is higher than it would be for MSNBC. As a matter of fact I think NBC spun off MSNBC in order to provide an outlet for some of the personalities that it felt would degrade it's integrity by showcasing them on it's mainstream news shows but that still had enough audience to draw ratings and revenue. In other words they tried to separate the loons from the hard news.
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 11:17 AM   #51
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Since "we" don't know what his contract says, that is a difficult business decision to make for NBC on a hooker board....or at O'Reilly's desk.

Was the recent "reporter" with Fox fired for misrepresenting "protected" areas in France? I'm just asking. I can't remember.
The actual event was that a guest talked about the no go areas and the Fox host did not correct or ask for a clarification. It was the guest that talked about something that CNN had reported on two years previously. The guy's name is Steve Emerson. He is a contributor to Fox news along with many other shows. He is not formally employed by Fox news. His comments were about Birmingham, England which he has since corrected. He said that no one that was non muslim went to this no-go town.

As for Williams watching his daughter do a "sex scene" in front of a camera....does this sound a little bit creepy to anyone else.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 11:55 AM   #52
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
As for Williams watching his daughter do a "sex scene" in front of a camera....does this sound a little bit creepy to anyone else.
Did I misunderstand/misinterpret her (the daughter's) comments when she was discussing the imaging by the production to make it appear as though she were having sex?

If my daughter were having sexual intercourse or giving a guy a blow job .. etc..... I wouldn't watch ... no interest and it would be too uncomfortable for me. If there were some special need or purpose for me to watch faked sex in a film production and she wanted to me to watch ... I would .... as awkward as it might be to do so ... as a courtesy to her.
Old 02-06-2015, 05:12 PM   #53
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Looks like NBC is having a internal investigation on the latest plus the Katrina statement on the floating body.
Old 02-06-2015, 05:33 PM   #54
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Do you know many (any) Republicans who believe those two guys had "integrity"?

The Republicans are who put them out of office. They lied to everyone, which included the Republicans and the Republicans spoke up.

When are the Democrats going to start speaking up?

Rather than point your fingers back 40+ years ago ... how about pointing out anyone lying today ... first.
small penis is to fucking stupid to do anything other than run his mouth
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 06:12 PM   #55
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
small penis is to fucking stupid to do anything other than run his mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Albert Fall
Andrew J Hinshaw
Bernard Kerik
Bill Janklow
Brian J Doyle
Buzz Lukens
Charles R Forbes
Want some more?
How do you know lexie has a small penis gary?
Old 02-06-2015, 06:17 PM   #56
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Chris Mathews once again made no mention of Brian Williams again tonight.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 07:30 PM   #57
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Yes... real creepy
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 02:53 AM   #58
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
How do you know lexie has a small penis gary?
Good question?

Is Gary from Austin, because he seems to be "penis oriented"?
Old 02-07-2015, 02:58 AM   #59
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It always sounded like you were undecided.
If you are speaking about the next election, I am. I don't know who will be the ACTUAL choices yet. Do you?

You could always consult BigTex ... he's got that 20-20 Hindsight Xray Vision.

He's a 100% on who ran in 2012!!!!!

I prefer to look at their backgrounds and their positions on issues important to me.

Not ads or what "pundits" report what they "really meant" to say.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:50 PM   #60
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So what do you say about Hillary's big self serving lie about hitting the ground under sniper fire in Bosnia? Presidential material or not? What if she had a second big self serving lie?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women