Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70519
biomed161333
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453089
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2012, 07:35 PM   #46
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Thanks IB, I won the bet!! I bet the lady I was with this weeekend that your ego and stupidity would REQUIRE you to respond with some brainless drivel in less than an hour. She thought you wouldbe too preocupied with other goofey opinions of your and wouldn't go back to a three day old topic. But I knew you better.

You just earned me a free overnight with a pretty lady so we can laugh at you together.

Bye! Thanks again!

Man, you're even dumber than I suspected--and I was setting a VERY low bar for you.

You obviously have no desire to stop embarrasing yourself in public so I will feel no guilt in continuing to assault your bigotry.

I plead guilty to "judging" that Zimmerman should be arrested. Looks like the Feds agree with me.

I plead guilty to forming my opinions which--thank god--don't agree with yours.

I plead guilty to thinking you are one of the most hypocritical lying posters on this board.

I plead guilty to claiming they only reason you are so blind to reality in this case is Zimmerman was a legally gun toting guy who was lighter skinned than Martin and thus the lesser of two evils in your mind.

So there--I've given you more things you can quote out of context. Go right ahead. I gave up thinking I could actually reason with you long ago and now I'm just reminding all who come bye here that your kind of hate and bias is infectious. Oh, and it's fun to rattle your cage. But that's the evil side of me, taunting the helpless at times.
I'll be your "huckleberry". LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:41 PM   #47
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

And THAT is what a Jury will decide.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:53 PM   #48
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So you lied again, because you previously stated: "PS: I didn’t respond sooner since I was spending a few thoroughly delightful days on vacation with a very lovely young lady—and I didn’t let a single thought of you ruin my time!"

Old-goaT, nothing you posted here erases your previous, prejudiced posts against an Hispanic, or the fact that you lied. Rattle, rattle, you goober, you.
You pathetic illiterate moron. Read what I write occasionally and maybe you won't sound quite so stupid (I know that's hard for you but you really should try). I never said I didn't think about you, I said I never let any of those thoughts ruin my day. It isn't the same thing I B Dumb. Talking about you actually led to some very humorous moments as the above mentioned lady laughed hysterically as she read a number of your posts.

And now you try to claim I am prejudiced against Hispanics!?!?! LMAO!!!! You really shouldn't go places where you have neither a guide, nor a map, nor a clue.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #49
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Hey Old-T
Old 04-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #50
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
And THAT is what a Jury will decide.
As it should.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #51
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
As it should.
yes
Old 04-18-2012, 08:26 PM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You pathetic illirerate moron. Read what I write occasionally and maybe you won't sound quite so stupid (I know that's hard for you but you really should try). I never said I didn't think about you, I said I never let any of those thoughts ruin my day. It isn't the same thing I B Dumb. Talking about you actually led to some very humorous moments as the above mentioned lady laughed hysterically as she read a number of your posts. Pathetic? Pathetic? Old-goaT, you just admitted you're paying some woman to critique posts on a SHMB. Now that's truly pathetic.

And now you try to claim I am prejudiced against Hispanics!?!?! LMAO!!!! You really shouldn't go places where you have neither a guide, nor a map, nor a clue.
You prejudicially prejudged Zimmerman based on lying press reports.

Quote:
Thanks IB, I won the bet!! I bet the lady I was with this weeekend that your ego and stupidity would REQUIRE you to respond with some brainless drivel in less than an hour. She thought you wouldbe too preocupied with other goofey opinions of your and wouldn't go back to a three day old topic. You're a stupid fuck, Old-goaT -- you returned to a three day old topic, not vice versa. YOU made it current with your lame ass post and accusations, Old-goaT. But I knew you better. You have demonstrated you are one dumb-ass goober, Old-goaT. You do not know anything.

You just earned me a free overnight with a pretty lady so we can laugh at you together.
You paid for pussy and wiled away your time having her read a SHMB!!!! Now that's funny, Old-goaT!!!! Very, very funny!!!! You couldn't keep her 'entertained' otherwise? Was that your problem, Old-goaT? . . .

Bye! Thanks again!

Man, you're even dumber than I suspected--and I was setting a VERY low bar for you.

You obviously have no desire to stop embarrasing yourself in public so I will feel no guilt in continuing to assault your bigotry.

I plead guilty to "judging" that Zimmerman should be arrested. Looks like the Feds agree with me.

I plead guilty to forming my opinions which--thank god--don't agree with yours.
It was always obvious you didn't agree with letting the legal system deal with the matter. You were all on board with crucifying Zimmerman in the press, and you accepted every lie and distortion the press put forward; yet you claimed to be 'nonjudgmental' while swilling up every lie and distortion the MSM poured for you; that's why you are liar. You perpetuated mimicked the lies put forth by the MSM, and that made you a liar.

I plead guilty to thinking you are one of the most hypocritical lying posters on this board.
You are the definition of a lying hypocrite, Old-goaT. It's been pointed out to you and you admitted to it.

I plead guilty to claiming they only reason you are so blind to reality in this case is Zimmerman was a legally gun toting guy who was lighter skinned than Martin and thus the lesser of two evils in your mind.
Actually that's the premise behind your prejudice -- just like with the lying, distorting press. Because Zimmerman was a 'white' Hispanic, he had to be the one wholly at fault, and you cannot deny what you've already posted.

So there--I've given you more things you can quote out of context. Go right ahead. I gave up thinking That's been obvious for sometime.
Rattle, rattle, you goober, you.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #53
Old-T
Valued Poster

I.B. Dumb: You paid for pussy and wiled away your time having her read a SHMB!!!! Now that's funny, Old-goaT!!!! Very, very funny!!!! You couldn't keep her 'entertained' otherwise? Was that your problem, Old-goaT?

I admit that on a long weekend I actually do not spend the entire time in a 90+ hour sexathon. Guilty as charged. Maybe you can keep that up with your favorite blow-up, but I enjoy other pass times as well. She seems to enjoy they as well or she wouldn't have come along for the long weekend.

I.B. Dumb: You prejudicialy prejudged Zimmerman based on lying press reports.

There is quite a difference between forming an opinion about an individual vice condemning a whole group of people as you do (remember your Neanderthal post of not too long ago?). You are a bigot and a liar. And a poor one at that. And not too adept at picking up hints when I feel sorry for you and toss one out your way, are you? Nope, you’re not.

I.B. Dumb: You have demonstrated you are one dumb-ass goober, Old-goaT. You do not know anything.

Now there is a quick witted counter argument if I ever heard one. Is ‘Says who?” your next “intelligent” retort?

You're a stupid fuck, Old-goaT -- you returned to a three day old topic, not vice versa. YOU made it current with your lame ass post and accusations, Old-goaT. You have demonstrated you are one dumb-ass goober

Actually, what I demonstrated is that I know how to turn your stupidity into a very enjoyable evening for me.

I.B. Dumb: Pathetic? Pathetic? Old-goaT, you just admitted you're paying some woman to critique posts on a SHMB. Now that's truly pathetic.

Who ever said anything about paying her?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:59 PM   #54
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

no one in their right mind would read this shit.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:09 PM   #55
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
no one in their right mind would read this shit.
When was that a requirement to post on this board?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:21 PM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I admit that on a long weekend I actually do not spend the entire time in a 90+ hour sexathon. Guilty as charged. Maybe you can keep that up with your favorite blow-up, That would be your forte, Old-goaT. Why don't you do a review on you blow-up doll experience, Old-goaT? but I enjoy other pass times as well. She seems to enjoy they as well or she wouldn't have come along for the long weekend.

There is quite a difference between forming an opinion about an individual vice condemning a whole group of people as you do (remember your Neanderthal post of not too long ago?). There you go lying again you stupid, lying goober. See @: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=34 Perhaps you should actually 'read' that thread you ignorant goober. You are a bigot and a liar. And a poor one at that. And not too adept at picking up hints when I feel sorry for you and toss one out your way, are you? Nope, you’re not.

Now there is a quick witted counter argument if I ever heard one. Is ‘Says who?” your next “intelligent” retort?

Actually, what I demonstrated is that I know how to turn your stupidity into a very enjoyable evening for me. You're a stupid fuck, Old-goaT -- you returned to a three day old topic, not vice versa. YOU made it current with your lame ass post and accusations, Old-goaT. You have demonstrated you are one dumb-ass goober

Who ever said anything about paying her?
You paid for pussy and wiled away your time having her read a SHMB!!!! Now that's funny, Old-goaT!!!! Very, very funny!!!! You couldn't keep her 'entertained' otherwise. Damn, damn, damn, that's hilarious, Old-goaT!!!!
. . .

Old 04-18-2012, 09:30 PM   #57
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You paid for pussy and wiled away your time having her read a SHMB!!!! Now that's funny, Old-goaT!!!! Very, very funny!!!! You couldn't keep her 'entertained' otherwise. Damn, damn, damn, that's hilarious, Old-goaT!!!!
. . .

I'm sure he can afford to pay her. Lucky MFO. So could you Brother. Me not so much.... In Novenber when we correct this BS. Pussy galore....
Old 04-18-2012, 09:39 PM   #58
Old-T
Valued Poster

IB, I knew you had it in you! Good Boy! That's as close to "Says who?", "Oh yea?", “That goes double for you!” juvenile post as I've read in a while.

Nothing new on your part--still the same old lies and stupid illogical comments--but you hope somehow they might sound fresher this time around.

Looks like you really do have some sexual inadequacy issues lurking under the surface Big Boy! I know it makes you feel bad but other than picking up the tab for the room & most the meals I didn’t pay her. But you wouldn’t let a little thing like accuracy get in the way of your daydreams, would you.

By the way, excellent use of a link—too bad all it does is confirm you let your unlucky anti-African sentiments slip out. Look below it for a concise, clear explanation since the original clear, concise one went right over your head.

Rant on pathetic little boy.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:44 PM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IB, I knew you had it in you! Good Boy! That's as close to "Says who?", "Oh yea?", “That goes double for you!” juvenile post as I've read in a while.

Nothing new on your part--still the same old lies and stupid illogical comments--but you hope somehow they might sound fresher this time around.

Looks like you really do have some sexual inadequacy issues lurking under the surface Big Boy! I know it makes you feel bad but other than picking up the tab for the room & most the meals I didn’t pay her. But you wouldn’t let a little thing like accuracy get in the way of your daydreams, would you.

By the way, excellent use of a link—too bad all it does is confirm you let your unlucky anti-African sentiments slip out. Look below it for a concise, clear explanation since the original clear, concise one went right over your head.

Rant on pathetic little boy.
. . .

Rattle, rattle, you despicable, lying-goober fuck, you.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:56 PM   #60
Old-T
Valued Poster

Once more poor little IB demonstrates his keen ability to delude himself in theface of clear, unambiguous statements to the contrary. Never one to be daunted by truth or logic, Ol' Bumbling Boy turns his fantasies into a mantra and sits in the lotus position droning on "You lie because I refuse to accept the truth!", "You lie because I refuse to accept the truth!"

Such practices have been known to actually calm the savage beast by putting him into a near catatonic state--but our boy IB didn't (or couldn't) read the fine print that said posting in such a catatonic state can lead to people laughing hysterically at your inane posts.

I know, you are just jealous. Admit it--confession is good for the soul!
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women