Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2015, 10:26 AM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
simple,

I'd think most union ppl vote dim...as dims vote for themselves

so attitudes and biases are reflected in comments

but the whole point is, to glean any real knowledge by hearing some guy bitch and pass it off as especially revelatory is beyond dumb
but one of your assumed union guys was dismissive of Bernie Sanders...which bolster Old-T's point and moots yours.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 10:38 AM   #47
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Did I trigger some 0zombies with my micro-aggression and white privilege? Run along to your safe spaces 0zombies... everybody else skip to the 18 minute mark and watch Ben Shapiro annihilate the 0zombie narrative!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRqpXL8TxiU
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 10:48 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Temper temper little Lexi! You have no clue what you are talking about little man.
Still talking down from "on high" are you?

Sounds like you're the poster-child for the 2016 flushing of D.C.

And you even "assume," or is that "presume" for you, I am "angry"? "Upset"?

You sound more and more like YOUR BOSS(ES).
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 11:08 AM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Bleu, blanc et rouge, idiot!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 11:22 AM   #50
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
but one of your assumed union guys was dismissive of Bernie Sanders...which bolster Old-T's point and moots yours.
that's faulty reasoning, they SUPPOSEDLY didn't tear bernard down personally only said he was old with the depends comment maybe, the only real attack was on Cruz but even still.....

...if what the less than reliable op said actually occurred they probably want hildebeast so anyone in her way was fair game

and my point wasn't they were union members, although I mentioned that light-heartedly as a possibility along with a tongue in cheek question as to their non-existent vetting, to show the idiocy of the thread but my real point in the post was....

this story has zero credibility as to Cruz's demeanor or personality or how he treats anyone or logical use as a basis to make a decision or any other reflection on him
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 12:04 PM   #51
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
that's faulty reasoning, they SUPPOSEDLY didn't tear bernard down personally only said he was old with the depends comment maybe, the only real attack was on Cruz but even still.....
"supposedly"? What do you think the standard of proof is on an anonymous chat board? But really, if someone said you wore depends would you really go up to them and say "thanks for the complement"? Spin what you will, I tend to doubt it.

...if what the less than reliable op said actually occurred they probably want hildebeast so anyone in her way was fair game
So, "less that reliable" is code for "doesn't follow the gospel according to Saint Teddy"? Amazing what one can learn on here.

and my point wasn't they were union members, although I mentioned that light-heartedly as a possibility along with a tongue in cheek question as to their non-existent vetting, to show the idiocy of the thread but my real point in the post was....
Nice of you to admit it was your homophobia shining through. But wait--"tongue in cheek"? Isn't that kind of like "humor"? And that is all my OP was--a brief sound bite I found humorous. But I guess it touched too close to home for some Cruz Crazies.

this story has zero credibility as to Cruz's demeanor or personality or how he treats anyone or logical use as a basis to make a decision or any other reflection on him
"No credibility" because it doesn't fit the reality you would like it to be? Sorry, the world does not work that way. Cruz actually has quire a rep among the political "invisibles" as being quite the egotistical jerk. Not at all saying that makes him unique--far from it. Swell headedness and lack of manors to the lower classes is a trait of many politicians--and it cuts across party affiliation.

But really, as bright red as you have turned and as personal as you seem to be taking this, are you perchance Saint Teddy's mom?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 12:30 PM   #52
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
"No credibility" because it doesn't fit the reality you would like it to be? Sorry, the world does not work that way. Cruz actually has quire a rep among the political "invisibles" as being quite the egotistical jerk. Not at all saying that makes him unique--far from it. Swell headedness and lack of manors to the lower classes is a trait of many politicians--and it cuts across party affiliation.

But really, as bright red as you have turned and as personal as you seem to be taking this, are you perchance Saint Teddy's mom?
you really cant comprehend dude
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 12:48 PM   #53
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
sometimes I wonder if posters here really believe the crap the say, then I see that Carson and Trump lead the Republican polls. . . so yea, these racist, backwards ass bigots believe it.

that's what reasonable people are fighting against, these grotesque buffoons, comparing refugees to rabid dogs etc etc etc.
Let those " refugees " stay with you in your trailer house down in the barrio of southtown, chapete and YOU be responsible for all of their food, clothing, medical, religious needs ! Call YOUR hero odummer today and say that YOU'LL be glad to take a few hundred at tu casita guey !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 01:08 PM   #54
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
and one of the reasons I tolerate reading so many brain-numbingly stupid posts is because it is damn funny to read how completely out of touch with reality some people on here are. A collection of people who do little beyond read the biased press and selectively believe what they wish was true.

So here are two snippets of real commentary, unfiltered by FOX, MSNBC, etc. One for each wing of the Wacko society to applaud, and one for them to choke on. I don’t want to play favorites here.

I was at an event in DC today and the main people everyone was there to hear/record/interview were—in typical senior political fashion—ridiculously late with no concern for the peons waiting around. I started to talk with some of the guys & gals behind the reporters—the camera men, the runners, etc. Here were their comments, almost verbatim.

The FOX guys about Ted Cruz: “In a city full of swollen heads he sets a new standard for ‘giant sized’, and for being an asshole to anyone he doesn’t think can do him a favor.”

The CNBC guys about Bernie Sanders: “Every time he is late I wonder if his staff is looking for a new box of Depends.”
If you and "the biased press" would not "tolerate" ‘giant sized’ "swollen heads" up your "asshole" you would not need "Depends" "Every time" you need "a favor","almost verbatim" ... Old-Tyrant

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 01:11 PM   #55
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
you really cant comprehend dude
Oh, I comprehend quite well. I post a minor anecdote but since is is not in praise of Saint Teddy a few folks here get their feelings hurt.

I am not a Bubba with a gun rack and a six pack so I must be a Clinton plant.

Pearls before swine.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 01:12 PM   #56
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Let those " refugees " stay with you in your trailer house down in the barrio of southtown, chapete and YOU be responsible for all of their food, clothing, medical, religious needs ! Call YOUR hero odummer today and say that YOU'LL be glad to take a few hundred at tu casita guey !

ok internet tough guy. uncle tom.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 01:17 PM   #57
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
ok internet tough guy. uncle tom.
Tu eres el otra pobrecita puta y maricona aqui mamalon !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 01:31 PM   #58
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

cowards come to the internet to personally attack other posters cause they are true cunts in the real world.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 01:32 PM   #59
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Tu eres el otra pobrecita puta y maricona aqui mamalon !
Goddamn. You can't speak english OR spanish well. Fucking chile-chomping moron. Tu eres el mas pendejo de los putos.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 01:35 PM   #60
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
In true gay rey fashion, you illustrate your lack of knowledge on the subject. The process takes 18-24 months, idiot. It's not like they'll be let loose tomorrow. If you had a fucking brain in that chile-chomping head of yours, you'd know that. Typical of the republitard though; fly off the handle and ask questions later.
WombRaider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women