Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36907
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2012, 09:37 PM   #46
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
IJS, anyone I'm gonna settle down with is going to be just as fucked up, perverted and "damaged" as I am. I ain't hiding my past, she shouldn't have to either.
+1 to that!
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:32 PM   #47
dingy_daphne
Account Disabled

User ID: 112222

You Guys are Amazing!! & Thanks Everyone! I would love to hear more on this subject Guys & Beautiful Ladies!! Daphne*
dingy_daphne is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:21 AM   #48
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Hooktards are usually batshit crazy...........they would make excellent wives.......ijs.
You were too specific . . . In general, women are batshit crazy . . .
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:39 AM   #49
Guest032414-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
To each their own, but I don't need my women to be either "virgin" or "whore". I can take it if they're some of each, even a whole lot of one. But I've dated virgins before and its fucking boring. Gimme whores anyday.

IJS, anyone I'm gonna settle down with is going to be just as fucked up, perverted and "damaged" as I am. I ain't hiding my past, she shouldn't have to either.
Good point.
Guest032414-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:37 AM   #50
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You were too specific . . . In general, women are batshit crazy . . .
No...you were. In general, everybody's crazy....men and women...to varying degrees. Some are oblivious to it.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:37 AM   #51
Princeofu
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Hooktards are usually batshit crazy...........they would make excellent wives.......ijs.

When he said this I went to check the stats to try and prove deerhunter wrong. All the stats proved me wrong unfortunately.

In the whole pretty woman Julia Roberts romance thing. I think that many men have thought about it or considered it. At some point reality will strike though. First of all none of these providers are Julia Roberts. So if you told me there was or has been a happily ever after between a provider and a hobbiests I would be shocked.

I think one would agree that all sorts of guys hobby. We really can't find very many studies about hobbiests. The few we find basically make them out to be regular guys most of the time. Most of them like to stray or aren't happy at home or what have you.

On the other hand what do studies tell us about providers. Well right off the bat most studies say up to 70% of providers have been molested as children. An even larger number of them have been raped. More than 50% of them have a major mental disorder. An even larger percentage have post tramatic stress disorder. So even though a hobbiest may have asked a provider to marry them. I know for a fact they have. What are the chances they would ever actually make it down the ilse?

If they took the vows and they did get married I wonder how long it would last if any time at all? So realistically it won't work. Someone said something about the old west. Well back in those days. A. You could pick up a provider and take her anywhere no one else would ever know her past. B. Back then if a woman got out of line or started acting crazy or something you could basically beat her or shoot her and burry her in the back yard if you wanted to. So it was a completely different world.
Princeofu is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:25 PM   #52
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Love messes up everything...
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:31 PM   #53
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princeofu View Post
On the other hand what do studies tell us about providers. Well right off the bat most studies say up to 70% of providers have been molested as children. An even larger number of them have been raped. More than 50% of them have a major mental disorder. An even larger percentage have post tramatic stress disorder.
From the Institute for Statistics Pulled Out of Our Asses...ISPOOA is an authority around here...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:41 PM   #54
Princeofu
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
From the Institute for Statistics Pulled Out of Our Asses...ISPOOA is an authority around here...

ISPOOA tell you about your 9 black balled by 9 different providers saying basically you are an asshole? I'm not even sure how you get in to see any providers anymore or why your even here. A better question is why do providers keep seeing you? Guess they need money that badly. Sending you a hate bomb back at yah Wakeup :blowu p:
Old 02-07-2012, 01:55 AM   #55
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews

i <3 princeofu aka bigger
KatelynDesire is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:36 AM   #56
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews

Can;t make a ho into a housewife.
KatelynDesire is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:40 AM   #57
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Don't let that hate bomb hit you on your banned ass on the way out...

Before you go though...post the list of the nine providers who think I'm an asshole...I'll update your list with the fifty or so you're missing...
Old 02-07-2012, 04:58 AM   #58
Princeofu
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatelynDesire View Post
i <3 princeofu aka bigger
I'm sure you wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatelynDesire View Post
Can;t make a ho into a housewife.
That is the real truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Don't let that hate bomb hit you on your banned ass on the way out...

Before you go though...post the list of the nine providers who think I'm an asshole...I'll update your list with the fifty or so you're missing...
I think it was actually 8 as I went back to check. I'm glad your so proud to be an asshole. Save it for the providers cause let's face it. If I have the power to look up your stuff. I got the power to do other things. j/s I'm someone you really don't want to mess with. Just wait for biger to get unbanned. Stop even pretending you have any power around here.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:19 AM   #59
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
If I have the power to look up your stuff. I got the power to do other things. j/s I'm someone you really don't want to mess with.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha!

Dude! Awesome! Mods, don't ban this douche, he's comic relief.

P.S.-Only eight? I'm losing my touch...between the two on National Blacklist and the dozens on Providerbuzz I figured I'd be at a higher number...
Old 02-07-2012, 07:44 AM   #60
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
ISPOOA tell you about your 9 black balled by 9 different providers saying basically you are an asshole?
basically!?! Heh!

Quote:
I think it was actually 8 as I went back to check. I'm glad your so proud to be an asshole. Save it for the providers cause let's face it. If I have the power to look up your stuff. I got the power to do other things. j/s I'm someone you really don't want to mess with. Just wait for biger to get unbanned. Stop even pretending you have any power around here.
Now this sounds a little too much like a threat for my liking.... these are rocky roads you are walking on...... you've been asked to be careful previously...... I strongly suggest you be more mindful of your posts moving forward.....

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women