Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60624
gman4453271
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48574
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

That's because you oppose freedom, Assuo. We all know that.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:51 AM   #47
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
American exceptionalism is based on the fact that we were the first country who chose a document as our ruler, not a person or group. All of the people who make up our government swear allegiance to our Constitution. Not to any person or group.

And our Ruler, the Constitution was drafted to limit the ability of government to interfere in people's lives. It was there to PROTECT the people from government. When had that idea ever been tried? Our Ruler, the Constitution, was drafted to limit or forbid government interference in the rights of the people, believing that those rights did not emanate from government, and are inherent to each person, i. e. natural rights.

That is what made America exceptional. Now, it's almost gone.
If government based upon an ignored constitution is our basis now, we are just about average. I think the common usage of American Exceptionalism is basically a substitute for what you see in a sporting event, where some idiot who just scored a touchdown struts around proclaiming he is the best.
As usual, you make a good post, COG.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:09 PM   #48
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

In the opening chapter of Mark Levin's book the Liberty Amendments he makes the point that we have lost much. The intent of the founders to prevent what has happened was not an accident in many cases. The House, the Senate, the SCOTUS, and the White House wanted to remove the shackles that encumbered them by the Constitution and they have slowly done that. We can get it back and Levin has laid out how legally but he can't provide that other thing; passion. This board is a prime example of that. We have people who have given up the fight (shalom) and we have people who prefer to sit in their own feces (FuckZup) to doing something about it. That is if they can even recognize their situation and some can't (CJ, TEX, WTF). They are that frog that is being boiled. They like to watch the bubbles that are rising from the bottom of the pan (and they like to pee in the water). They are victims of groupthink. They are in the loud minority and they feel comfortable that they are in the majority.

I am not excusing Bush, Clinton or any others back to FDR but this current guy is taking that bus he likes so much over the edge of the cliff intentionally. We are all going with him unless we stand against him. His biggest supporters are taking the largest hits. Black unemployment is higher, women are working menial jobs to try to keep up, liberals are out living in parks rather than looking for jobs, and the people who though he was going to end a war are turning to drink and other means to understand. I suggest you all pick up a copy. I will start a thread soon about each amendment and we will be able to see who can keep up and who just doesn't care.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 12:38 PM   #49
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
In the opening chapter of Mark Levin's book the Liberty Amendments he makes the point that we have lost much. The intent of the founders to prevent what has happened was not an accident in many cases. The House, the Senate, the SCOTUS, and the White House wanted to remove the shackles that encumbered them by the Constitution and they have slowly done that. We can get it back and Levin has laid out how legally but he can't provide that other thing; passion. This board is a prime example of that. We have people who have given up the fight (shalom) and we have people who prefer to sit in their own feces (FuckZup) to doing something about it. That is if they can even recognize their situation and some can't (CJ, TEX, WTF). They are that frog that is being boiled. They like to watch the bubbles that are rising from the bottom of the pan (and they like to pee in the water). They are victims of groupthink. They are in the loud minority and they feel comfortable that they are in the majority.

I am not excusing Bush, Clinton or any others back to FDR but this current guy is taking that bus he likes so much over the edge of the cliff intentionally. We are all going with him unless we stand against him. His biggest supporters are taking the largest hits. Black unemployment is higher, women are working menial jobs to try to keep up, liberals are out living in parks rather than looking for jobs, and the people who though he was going to end a war are turning to drink and other means to understand. I suggest you all pick up a copy. I will start a thread soon about each amendment and we will be able to see who can keep up and who just doesn't care.
This is an excellent post. You are correct in implying that I have given up on the idea of America being great again. I going to a place I can believe in and feel wanted. In America, old white men are no longer wanted. We are responsible for all the bad things that happened in the past, and are supposed to pretend we have had it easy and our forefathers didn't earn what they worked hard for and passed on to their families. I am unable to live the lie and tie myself in knots to believe the solution to every problem is not that people are different with different abilities and that the failures are the fault of those who failed but of a penurious government run by hidebound, greedy, stingy and heartless old white men. American society lives today on multiple falsehoods which will ultimately be proven fraudulent.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:34 PM   #50
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
This is an excellent post. You are correct in implying that I have given up on the idea of America being great again. I going to a place I can believe in and feel wanted. In America, old white men are no longer wanted. We are responsible for all the bad things that happened in the past, and are supposed to pretend we have had it easy and our forefathers didn't earn what they worked hard for and passed on to their families. I am unable to live the lie and tie myself in knots to believe the solution to every problem is not that people are different with different abilities and that the failures are the fault of those who failed but of a penurious government run by hidebound, greedy, stingy and heartless old white men. American society lives today on multiple falsehoods which will ultimately be proven fraudulent.
So American exceptionalism is no more?

Is that wtf you are saying?

Maybe a 100 years ago we were? If you weren't black...is that correct?

Boy this American exceptionalism is confusing to you Tea Wipes, one minute we are, the next minute we are not.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:38 PM   #51
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

WTF; JewLawyer doesn't understand the concept of AE, try picking on someone your own size !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:41 PM   #52
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
WTF; JewLawyer doesn't understand the concept of AE, try picking on someone your own size !
I'm gonna pick his lil whiny ass up and punt him over to Israel! I doubt they want him though.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:56 AM   #53
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
That's because you oppose freedom, Assuo. We all know that.
Whiny, your very statement indicates your opposition to personal liberty and democracy.

In America, we have rights guaranteed by the fucking constitution! Or so scholars like YOU say.

Does that mean Americans have the right to disagree with government? with leadership? with the fucking constitution itself?

You've painted yourself into another corner... A tremendous shock!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:36 AM   #54
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Of course you have the right to disagree with the Constitution.
The Constitution even gives the method in which you are supposed to express that displeasure.

It is called the Amendment Proccess. If enough American Citizens feel strongly about an issue to the point of change, then they elect officials who will bring forth and Amendment to change the document.

Counting the Bill of Rights, it has been done 27 times.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:23 AM   #55
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

America will become more "Exceptional" on the day the Jewish Defector slithers off to Israel.

Perhaps we should consider making that historic day a National Holiday.

We could call it Good Riddance Day!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women