Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2010, 09:53 AM   #46
guest072811
Account Disabled

User ID: 12729
My ECCIE Reviews

I will say that I can READ. *smiling*. It was first stated that she did know this guy that he was her second client. Then she stated that she did NOT know him. Now, nothing. I am not saying...I'm just saying...
guest072811 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:56 AM   #47
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineJones View Post
It was first stated that she did know this guy that he was her second client. Then she stated that she did NOT know him....
We commented on that over on the island...........there were other clues, as well..........but, I am a suspicious fucker........maybe I am wrong........I was once before.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:12 AM   #48
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I thinck you guys may be getting played with this one..............JASIRA, who are Tyra, Cherri Caress and Melody of Dallas to you?

http://pimpandhost.com/users/lyric_divine (courtesy of a bro on the isle)
You know the author, Lyric Devine, had a nasty habit of typing in caps as well...hmmmmm.

Just sayin'
cookie man is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:43 AM   #49
shizzle10
Valued Poster

He needs to pick up the book, Pimpin' for Dummies.
shizzle10 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:02 AM   #50
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by shizzle10 View Post
He needs to pick up the book, Pimpin' for Dummies.
He may not even exist.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:16 AM   #51
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thats a bummer if those girls have a pimp they are all hot!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #52
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

[quote=TexTushHog;490964]Probably not a real pimp. I may be wrong, but my guess is that any pimp who was "successful" would have to be smarter than that.

Maybe, just maybe, he's a PIMPLE! Yep thats it! I'm sure of it.

just sayin'.............
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:22 PM   #53
kzp0003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

i've seen melody many times and i don't think she has a pimp
kzp0003 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:09 PM   #54
diud-diud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by 214JULES View Post
thats a bummer if those girls have a pimp they are all hot!

I hope you are not basing your question of if the girls are being pimped on the title of the website. Pimp and host. They call editing the pictures "pimping" them on that site. I guess the way you "pimp" a ride.

The connection of the girls may be they have the same photographer. It looks as though melody and jaseira were shot in the same tub. It may have been at the photographer's place. I know Lyric's photos, which are under Tyra's album, were done by Press because his watermark is on them. Also Tyra used to work with Lyric and probably had her photos done by the same photographer.

My guess is this is where Press puts his provider work to separate it from the rest of his work.
diud-diud is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:52 PM   #55
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The four albums are hosted by lyric divine..........they all are connected in some way beyond a common photographer.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:13 PM   #56
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

no i wasn't basing it on that but the other comments either way they are still all very hot
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:54 PM   #57
gtcruiser
Valued Poster

I am with Jules on this! <drool>
gtcruiser is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:09 PM   #58
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by diud-diud View Post
I'm not a fan of the responses to reviews. This one however well done it was, and it was well done, was not necessary. It didn't dispute any facts, it didn't raise any additional questions and until the idiot outed himself it didn't even question the legitimacy of the review.

I'm just pointing out that encouraging responses to every bad, but undisputed review could cause a change to whole tone of the review board.

To Jasira, I'm sorry your experience starting out has to begin this way, but I hope you are around long enough to let your services and reputation speak for you so, you don't feel the need to answer the few who do not enjoy your services.

DIUD
I'm not sure why you're not a fan of the responses to the reviews, but I think it's a novel idea, being able to vocally challenge the perception of the reviewer. In this case, it was definitely necessary, and she did so beautifully. The lady is new, and in this business, truth in advertising is a key in success. And for him to write such a negative review about such trivial things only speaks to his idiocy and for her to defend herself from attack in her VERY first review is commendable.

Had she sat quiet, waiting on the phone to ring after that lackluster review she would be waiting forever. Tossed aside in the discard file at the bottom of the stack of Dallas providers. Hopefully now she can start all over again, and be around long enough to let her services and reputation speak for themselves.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:30 PM   #59
diud-diud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
I'm not sure why you're not a fan of the responses to the reviews, but I think it's a novel idea, being able to vocally challenge the perception of the reviewer. In this case, it was definitely necessary, and she did so beautifully. The lady is new, and in this business, truth in advertising is a key in success. And for him to write such a negative review about such trivial things only speaks to his idiocy and for her to defend herself from attack in her VERY first review is commendable.

Had she sat quiet, waiting on the phone to ring after that lackluster review she would be waiting forever. Tossed aside in the discard file at the bottom of the stack of Dallas providers. Hopefully now she can start all over again, and be around long enough to let her services and reputation speak for themselves.
I'm not a fan of responses because I don't think the drama from a hobbiest saying something informative and accurate like: "the provider has stretch marks from a recent childbirth that I found unattractive, and were not apparent on her photos." Only to have the provider go on a rant about how she said she was back from having a baby in her ad and "everybody" should know that women could have stretch marks.......blah blah blah., is conducive to the all important board harmony.

If it comes to hobbiest having to defend every opinion they had of a provider looks or service, who would write any review other than positive ones. And then after the first few of each provider what use would any others be.

I think it is prudent for a provider to make a rebuttal if,

The session never occurred.
Some event during or after the event other than regular performance caused the negative review.
Any threats or intimidation occurred.
Or anything that was out of the norm that led to inaccurate information or unfair characterization.

Everything in his non-review was his opinion. Even his supposition about her heritage was not expressed as fact.

But do what you like. I think in most cases the provider winds up stirring up drama and causing more people to not see her.
diud-diud is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:20 PM   #60
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by diud-diud View Post
I'm not a fan of responses because I don't think the drama from a hobbiest saying something informative and accurate like: "the provider has stretch marks from a recent childbirth that I found unattractive, and were not apparent on her photos." Only to have the provider go on a rant about how she said she was back from having a baby in her ad and "everybody" should know that women could have stretch marks.......blah blah blah., is conducive to the all important board harmony.

If it comes to hobbiest having to defend every opinion they had of a provider looks or service, who would write any review other than positive ones. And then after the first few of each provider what use would any others be.

I think it is prudent for a provider to make a rebuttal if,

The session never occurred.
Some event during or after the event other than regular performance caused the negative review.
Any threats or intimidation occurred.
Or anything that was out of the norm that led to inaccurate information or unfair characterization.

Everything in his non-review was his opinion. Even his supposition about her heritage was not expressed as fact.

But do what you like. I think in most cases the provider winds up stirring up drama and causing more people to not see her.
I completely agree with your statements about the drama aspect. Some guys are more critical reviewers than others. And if one feels that mothers with stretch marks don't make for beautiful or talented companions that's is their prerogatives. And as long as the BCD activities are correct, no one should complain. But in an industry where first impressions of the reviewed can make or break a woman's business, as a newbie to all of this I just applaud her efforts to stand up for herself. You're thinking about this like a client, but you have to put yourself in her shoes. If you care to.

I hope you understand it takes a new breed of sanity to be a provider. We're expected to be perfect in every way, and at the same time accept your imperfections and shortcomings. Personally, I do this for the ultrahuman symbiotic aspect, and in that, no one is greater than the other. And if I get the feeling from a person that I'm being viewed as subhuman, I don't care to see them. But as women, with all of our baggage and body image issues we still put ourselves out here to be available to you. Stretch marks and all, we still think we have something to offer you. But you guys bring your baggage as well, and it is very evident in your reviewing style. Just like most of you men don't want to be judged and reviewed about your physicality, sexual prowess or your attitudes towards women, that bit of subtlety should be reciprocated. I think, just like you, negative reviews should only be given if

*the lady is CLEARLY not the same person
*she doesn't provide the services offered (and not the YMMV ones either)
*if she rushes you
*her attitude was just not positive one.

I think this approach would definitely create board harmony. But it shouldn't be like this, where peace is only attained when either the gents or the ladies shut their traps. Shouldn't we both respect our opinions, and just see these people for who they are and react-or not react accordingly?
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women