Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162956
Yssup Rider60615
gman4453266
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48556
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42203
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36566
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2019, 01:29 PM   #46
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Trump said he was going to clean up those cities. And the Mexican border. Looks like he has failed. Promises made. Promises broken
The POTUS can not clean up a city. Only the locals can do that. The feds can provide aid and motivation...and ,yeah, money. Trump is fixing the fence around El Paso, and helped create jobs in Dayton. He did his part and only the head up the ass political back would think otherwise.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 01:37 PM   #47
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I am not trying to be funny and it's not hyperbole. Three mass shootings have occurred with in a week, two 24 hours apart. That's a bit extreme. There has been some key words being used in reference to all three of these shootings. White supremacy, Immigration, Racism and Trump. These shootings may very well be categorized as Psy-Ops. Psy-Ops are planned operations to convey selective information to people to influence their emotions, motives and objective reasoning. The events surrounding Psy-ops maybe real but are greatly exaggerated and exploited to meet the desired objective. In the case of the recent shootings the objective seems to be besides possible Gun Control is Trump has influenced hate towards Hispanic Immigrants and other minorities through his rhetoric on immigration and race. The way a Psy-Op is executed is extremely disturbing and there are many different ways they can be carried out depending on what the objective is. The Military has used Psy-Ops for decades. Expect to see more of these types of mass shootings through out the years.
A lot of words have been used to reference these shootings...by whom? Were they accurate? Did those words apply? Other words have recently bee used; racist, Nazi, hate monger, and xenophobic. Once again, where did these words come from? If words are the cause for violence then you have to look at media and the stage full of democrats for causing unstable individuals that shooting innocent people is the answer.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 01:54 PM   #48
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yeah that’s it.

Call someone a Nazi and this is what you get.

Point out white nationalist racism and this is what you get.

Complain about the rise in domestic terrorism and this is what you get.

Sorry RBC. You’ll have to do better than that.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 02:41 PM   #49
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Yeah that’s it.

Call someone a Nazi and this is what you get.

Point out white nationalist racism and this is what you get.

Complain about the rise in domestic terrorism and this is what you get.

Sorry RBC. You’ll have to do better than that.

No, you have to do a whole lot better than that deflection. YOUR side has done nothing but demonize white people (calling them racist, sexist, homophobes, and your favorites, Nazis, and white supremacists) for years now. All the while coddling Islamist terrorists and demonizijg anybody who dares call them out as what they are. Now you get the reaction from the opposite side after years of putting up with your BS and you want to absolve yourselves of all responsibility for it. Doesn't work that way. YOUR words and actions have caused more violence and death than anything Trump has ever done.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 02:47 PM   #50
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
A lot of words have been used to reference these shootings...by whom? Were they accurate? Did those words apply? Other words have recently bee used; racist, Nazi, hate monger, and xenophobic. Once again, where did these words come from? If words are the cause for violence then you have to look at media and the stage full of democrats for causing unstable individuals that shooting innocent people is the answer.
Where did those words come from? They come from those that report these incidents to the general public, obviously the media initially. Do those words accurately apply to the incident? They don't have to because they are specifically used to influence the audience. Furthermore the Media isn't responsible for coming up with any descriptive wording when reporting a high profile incident such as mass shootings, they are given to them through the chain of investigation such as State Authorities or FBI. Another aspect of Psy-Ops is sometimes information is exaggerated such as in a shooting there may be three dead and seven wounded. The Media may get information that nine are dead and fifteen wounded to create more public arousal of the incident, nobody is going to know the difference.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 02:49 PM   #51
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
No, you have to do a whole lot better than that deflection. YOUR side has done nothing but demonize white people (calling them racist, sexist, homophobes, and your favorites, Nazis, and white supremacists) for years now. All the while coddling Islamist terrorists and demonizijg anybody who dares call them out as what they are. Now you get the reaction from the opposite side after years of putting up with your BS and you want to absolve yourselves of all responsibility for it. Doesn't work that way. YOUR words and actions have caused more violence and death than anything Trump has ever done.
Hey buddy,

No I don't have to do a Goddamned thing you tell me to.

I've remained true to my beliefs. I condemn all forms of terrorism. I condemn racism, Naziism and especially today's energized white supremacist/nationalist movement.

Called out the bad guys using the names that even your side use.

MY words and actions have not caused ANY violence or death, though in service to this nation nearly 50 years ago, who knows?

Trump's words and actions have created an environment where shit like this happens DAILY and BIGLY. And I'm talking about attacks like the one you just made against me.

You're out of control and need to take this down a few notches.
Old 08-05-2019, 03:03 PM   #52
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:

But thinck of the opportunities. the position of Commissar of Rubs, Tugs and Thongs is open

BAHHAHAHAAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 03:09 PM   #53
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Hey buddy,

No I don't have to do a Goddamned thing you tell me to.

I've remained true to my beliefs. I condemn all forms of terrorism. I condemn racism, Naziism and especially today's energized white supremacist/nationalist movement.

Called out the bad guys using the names that even your side use.

MY words and actions have not caused ANY violence or death, though in service to this nation nearly 50 years ago, who knows?

Trump's words and actions have created an environment where shit like this happens DAILY and BIGLY. And I'm talking about attacks like the one you just made against me.

You're out of control and need to take this down a few notches.

are you claiming you served in Vietnam? where did you see action? Sum Dum Fuk?

Old 08-05-2019, 04:15 PM   #54
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Where did those words come from? They come from those that report these incidents to the general public, obviously the media initially. Do those words accurately apply to the incident? They don't have to because they are specifically used to influence the audience. Furthermore the Media isn't responsible for coming up with any descriptive wording when reporting a high profile incident such as mass shootings, they are given to them through the chain of investigation such as State Authorities or FBI. Another aspect of Psy-Ops is sometimes information is exaggerated such as in a shooting there may be three dead and seven wounded. The Media may get information that nine are dead and fifteen wounded to create more public arousal of the incident, nobody is going to know the difference.
Exactly, just look at the mis representation based on the definition of mass shootings vs mass killings. The media is all a frenzy that El-Paso and Dayton were the 249th and 250th mass shooting this year and then go on to define a mass shooting as 4 or more fatalities. Totally wrong from the source of the original numbers.

It's easier to Demonize than Analyze.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 04:31 PM   #55
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Exactly, just look at the mis representation based on the definition of mass shootings vs mass killings. The media is all a frenzy that El-Paso and Dayton were the 249th and 250th mass shooting this year and then go on to define a mass shooting as 4 or more fatalities. Totally wrong from the source of the original numbers.

It's easier to Demonize than Analyze.
Lots of misrepresentation. for one how can the El-Paso and Dayton shootings be the 249 and 250th mass shootings this year, hell they spend a week covering these things the media wouldn't have time to report anything else if those numbers were truly accurate. I am always inclined to question everything I hear from the media especially high profile politicized incidents.
Old 08-05-2019, 04:39 PM   #56
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
are you claiming you served in Vietnam? where did you see action? Sum Dum Fuk?

Didn’t go to Nam.
Old 08-05-2019, 04:42 PM   #57
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Didn’t go to Nam.

"MY words and actions have not caused ANY violence or death, though in service to this nation nearly 50 years ago, who knows?"

you posted it. you own it now you explain it. or you can just say it was bullshit to begin with ..
Old 08-05-2019, 07:29 PM   #58
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Nope.

Now piss off.
Old 08-05-2019, 07:48 PM   #59
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Nope.

Now piss off.
Hey, you want everyone to answer your questions. Why won't you answer his.
Old 08-05-2019, 07:48 PM   #60
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Nope.

Now piss off.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies