Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453164
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48222
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2014, 12:38 PM   #46
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default this may sound strange but....

until the everyday run of the mill black can accept getting the s.h.i.t stomped out of them..like whites have to do...without screaming racism and calling in rev. al...and only resort to filing police brutality complaints like whites have to do..there will never be racial equality in this country...and yeah I tend to think most of the times if not all the time the cop is merely wanting to be able to go home that night after he gets off work

now holder goes to ferguson like a rock star and his horror story.... he tells all the racists protesting.... is he was stopped for speeding twice when he was a young man

that's his burning cross to bear

when I was a young white guy..i would get followed by cops ..right on my tail. every turn I would make.....I was stopped with the excuse my tires crossed the imaginary line in a subdivisions street..

back in the day when people used to write checks..i could never get one accepted at the grocery store...

these things happened to a lot of young men..white or black or Mexican

I wonder if the attorney general of us all..the upholder of justice for americans...bothered to meet with the cop and his wife at all as he has the brown family

all holder does is spread racism, distrust, assumptions, falsehoods, misperceptions, imaginations and tribalism
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:56 PM   #47
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
until the everyday run of the mill black can accept getting the s.h.i.t stomped out of them..like whites have to do...without screaming racism and calling in rev. al...and only resort to filing police brutality complaints like whites have to do..there will never be racial equality in this country...and yeah I tend to think most of the times if not all the time the cop is merely wanting to be able to go home that night after he gets off work

now holder goes to ferguson like a rock star and his horror story.... he tells all the racists protesting.... is he was stopped for speeding twice when he was a young man

when I was a young white guy..i would get followed by cops ..right on my tail. every turn I would make.....I was stopped with the excuse my tires crossed the imaginary line in a subdivisions street..

back in the day when people used to write checks..i could never get one accepted at the grocery store...

I wonder if the attorney general of us all..the upholder of justice for americans...bothered to meet with the cop and his wife at all as he has the brown family
I haven't heard anything about Holder meeting with Officer Wilson to at least touch base on his condition, but then again if he did it would have to be kept from the media to avoid any speculation that his case might have been discussed. Honestly if I was in Officer Wilson's situation I wouldn't want to see or hear from anybody other than members of my own Department.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 12:57 PM   #48
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

No...body knows the trouble I've seen
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 01:00 PM   #49
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

all holder does is spread racism, distrust, assumptions, falsehoods, misperceptions, imaginations and tribalism
Cops gave me all sorts of shit when I was young, too - guess what, I deserved it!
I can't convince blacks that being white is no magic formula for happiness - no one gives you shit because you are white - you have to earn your money, unless you inherit the shit.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 06:51 AM   #50
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
....and he understands the economy like a rock. Besides his "whitey hates you brother", he also went off on the the economy. He makes the claim that all the money spent on arming the police could produce hundreds of jobs for black youth. Do you buy that? Does anyone on the left understand how the economey really works? It is obvious from his words and actions that even the Great and Powerful Obama has the same level of understanding that Sharpton does. Jobs have to be organic if they are to last. It is real easy for the government to throw money at the problem but what you will end up with is that the people who are working will become envious of those not working but still getting a pay check.
I wonder if Al Sharpton will ever address the medical reports which indicate the white cop suffered broken bones in his face?
Old 09-04-2014, 12:43 PM   #51
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:

Now they are investigating the poor Ferguson PD. You have a very authoritarian government.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/justice-dep...ry?id=25239768

The Justice Department is planning to announce a broad civil rights investigation into the enforcement practices of the Ferguson, Missouri, police department in the wake of the fatal shooting of Michael Brown, law enforcement sources told ABC News.
The sources familiar with the planned probe said it will examine stops and arrests by the department to determine if there has been a pattern and practice of discriminating against minorities. It's expected to be announced Thursday.
The investigation will also examine past allegations of excessive force to determine if there has been routine abuse. This broad investigation will run parallel to the specific probe of Brown's death........
Old 09-05-2014, 10:31 AM   #52
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Al "not so" Sharpton is to stupid to help out the Black Community I hope they realize this fraud is nothing but a race baiting idiot that does more harm than good everywhere he goes. I mean check out this video this guy isn't even capable of delivering a coherent message.

Jim

http://youtu.be/-nJ9pt-_SUI
They (his supporters) do not care as long as he says things they want him to say to whitey. They know he is a hustler, but they don't care. They are co dependent upon each other and their alternate reality. It is a profitable scam for Sharpton, and entertainment for his clown supporters.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:33 PM   #53
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Sharpton is this era's Don King.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 04:09 PM   #54
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
Sharpstown and Jesse Jackson were boo'd off he state in Ferguson. People want justice, not money.

And IMO the money that's being spent on all the sophisticated artillery could be spent on reducing student loan debt or making college more affordable, not job creation. With obamacare in place most jobs aren't willing to hire full time due to the cost of insuring those employees anyways and as mentioned, inorganic jobs are temporary fixes.
You just gave me an intellectual woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Gers View Post
Go to ferguson and say my screen name 20 times really fast.
Did you honestly think you were being clever with your name? It only takes about 2 seconds to figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I'll tell ya what's racist, these protest in Ferguson. If Officer Wilson was Black you wouldn't hear shit. If Michael Brown was White, again you wouldn't hear shit. If Michael Brown was white and Officer Wilson was Black, again you wouldn't have all this mayhem in the little town of Ferguson Mo. The fact that Officer Wilson is white and Brown is Afro American is the perfect storm and always is in a police shooting. The Black community right off the top conclude that racism is the reason, and what's even more ridiculous is how stupid whites go along with that notion just so they aren't called racist. The best thing that can happen here is Officer Wilson is exonerated of any wrong doing and returns to work.

Jim
Here is what happens when a policeman in MO shoots and kills an unarmed white man:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1708199

The shooting occurred on Dec 1, 2013 in Kansas City, MO.

No riots, no protests followed the shooting.

Just as in Ferguson, a thorough investigation was completed and presented to a grand jury. More than two months after the incident, the grand jury returned a 'no true bill'.

The wheels of justice did what they are supposed to do, just as they are now doing in Ferguson, without the need for burning businesses down or looting them.

Quote:

Since the investigation is still ongoing it would have been inappropriate for Holder to meet with the officer.

However, it would have been nice if he had met with some of the business owners who's businesses were looted. I guess they just don't deserve justice though.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 06:05 PM   #55
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf76 View Post
I understand that a kid was shot and there needs to be an investigation. However, why do these protesters feel that the kid's death gives them the right to loot and pillage the very places that provide the only jobs in the area. I heard on a local newscast tonight that quite a few of these places are already operating on a slim profit margin and one more hit and they're going to have to shut down. If you were Quik-Trip, would you spend another 1/2 million dollars to re-open the one that was burned to the ground??? This is a no-win situation. Whenever the findings from the local, state and now federal investigations come out, what ever they are, is just going to be another excuse for them to riot!
The reason they loot and pillage is because they think they have something to prove. The only thing their actions really prove is that they don't respect the law, the business owners and the community overall.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 08:35 PM   #56
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If I had not gotten drafted, I would have been in deep shit with the Law.

When we were seniors in high school, all we thought about was getting drafted. That is just the way things were back in the mid '60's. We were a bunch of hoodlums that felt we had nothing to look forward too.

I was lucky I never copped a felony, but then, if I had, I would have never ended up in Vietnam. Strange how fate deals hands.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women