Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70506
biomed161205
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453063
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47858
pyramider46370
bambino40490
CryptKicker37111
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What sentence should Dr Fauci receive for Crimes againt Humanity?
Hanging 2 18.18%
Firing squad 0 0%
Life, no parole 6 54.55%
Other, much more gastly means 2 18.18%
None, Because... We will get fooled again and again and again 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-18-2024, 08:26 AM   #46
peterfitz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
This entire thread is a huge pile of bull shit. Not because the OP doesn’t have a point but rather because the entire tenor of the thread is exaggerated and overblown to an extreme degree.

Congress has good reason to investigate the origin of the covid pandemic. The details they found about the cover up of gain of function research and more importantly the evidence that they worked to hide data from FOIA requests needs to be examined and fixed.

However this desire to vilify Dr. Fauci is nothing more than a revenge tour instigated by Der Fuhrer Trump. If congress wants to get rid of Fauci they can impeach him or more importantly threaten to defund any agency that employs him until he gets shitcanned.

I mean really, Crimes againt Humanity, Hanging, Firing squad, Life, no parole, Other, much more ghastly means.

This is a very big problem for the right wing nuts in this forum. There is absolutely no moderation in their behavior. I think they might get more traction for their viewpoints if they weren’t so militant.
Well said. I'm a newbie and my account was just activated yesterday. But that took a couple of days and I spent a lot of time poking around. I am really surprised by the Political Forum. The first surprise is that there are a few who seem to dominate it and post regularly. Why here? I could understand a little bit of chatter. But the level of debate here is almost obsessive.

The second part is, like said above, there is no moderation. Wow. And what little there is seems to be inconsistent. I see some posters who have been berated and banned, then others who seem to get away with regularly insulting and demeaning anyone who questions them or their sources. They post weird ideas from fringe sources with no real fact-checking. And that isn't even the worst part! I see several posts including the one I quoted that ask why posting violent ideas is allowed. I don't understand that at all. A moderator even got involved which I have never seen and did not seem to care.
peterfitz is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:18 AM   #47
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterfitz View Post
Well said. I'm a newbie and my account was just activated yesterday.... A moderator even got involved which I have never seen and did not seem to care.
What's your "other" handle? You've never seen a moderator get involved before or you're brand new? Try to keep your story straight.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:48 AM   #48
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
What's your "other" handle? You've never seen a moderator get involved before or you're brand new? Try to keep your story straight.

LMFAO his other handle was the one of a recently banned member. Pretty obvious.
golferguy55 is online now   Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 10:51 AM   #49
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Carry on with your carrion

Carry on with your carrion over in the Sandbox thread. Stay on topic herein. Whilest over there, try a search for "Welcome to the Jungle" again.
Quote:
Well said. I'm a
newbie and my account was just activated yesterday. But that took a couple of days and I spent a lot of time poking around. I am really surprised by the Political Forum. The first surprise is that there are a few who seem to dominate it and post regularly. Why here? I could understand a little bit of chatter. But the level of debate here is almost obsessive.

The second part is, like said above, there is no moderation. Wow. And what little there is seems to be inconsistent. I see some posters who have been berated and banned, then others who seem to get away with regularly insulting and demeaning anyone who questions them or their sources. They post weird ideas from fringe sources with no real fact-checking. And that isn't even the worst part! I see several posts including the one I quoted that ask why posting violent ideas is allowed. I don't understand that at all. A moderator even got involved which I have never seen and did not seem to care.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 11:34 AM   #50
peterfitz
BANNED

Wow I post one time in here and already get the three people who like to dominate this forum the most come after me. I'm not surprised.

Quote:
I don't see the conflict here. I already said I had been lurking for several days. Are you scared of me just because of one post? Or of someone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
LMFAO his other handle was the one of a recently banned member. Pretty obvious.
Is there a site rule about accusing a member of that without evidence? Are you scared also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Carry on with your carrion over in the Sandbox thread. Stay on topic herein. Whilest over there, try a search for "Welcome to the Jungle" again.
Wow. Are you a Mod? I have certainly never seen two get involved in one thread. Seriously though yYou seem to like to tell people to stay on topic quite often even though the posts you mention are talking about things that you and others are clearly discussing.

I have noticed that this is a big part of what you do and it is part of what I and others are talking about. The real moderation here is almost non-existent. You get to beat on anyone who challenges you without any obvious consequence. I don't know that for sure of course. But you regularly insult and harass anyone who questions your superiority. It probably works well for you with most people who just decide it isn't worth it to fight with you. But your stuff mostly just comes across as defensive and condescending. It is not a good look except maybe for the other two who attacked me also. And why do you use such strange awkward language? I can't imagine that it really helps your arguments and I could probably find an AI chatbot to help me make my posts look like yours.

BTW, It has to be said too that I have never searched for that song and never would. That song sucks.
Old 06-18-2024, 11:48 AM   #51
texassapper
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow I post one time in here and already get the three people who like to dominate this forum the most come after me. I'm not surprised.
LOL... Okay with your two days of experience you know who dominates the forum?! LOL.. you're too funny.

But henceforth, you may call me Dominator.
Quote:
I don't see the conflict here. I already said I had been lurking for several days. Are you scared of me just because of one post? Or of someone else?
Yes, I am often scared of people that post in this forum. Well I mean I'm mostly scared that some of these people can legally operate motor vehicles.

On that note, I doubt you will give any reason to be pressed since you will disappear when your other handle times out of their ban.
Old 06-18-2024, 12:04 PM   #52
peterfitz
BANNED

Quote:
LOL... Okay with your two days of experience you know who dominates the forum?!

....I am often scared of people that post in this forum....
I still don't get it. Like I said I lurked for several days. You and golfer and WYID post constantly and criticize a lot of people unfairly and unjustly. It wasn't hard to figure out and didn't take long.

I'm sorry these others scared you. You mostly handled it right by avoiding answering them when they asked you difficult questions. But you are right to not be scared of me. When it comes to political discussions I only care about people being accurate and fair in what they say. If you do that we will be good friends!
Old 06-18-2024, 01:44 PM   #53
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
That all works until the all powerful Biden Bureaucracy orders you to take Fauci’s advice or be arrested, fired from your job, kicked out of the military……….
Oh well it becomes their loss in the long run. Even the Military has called people back into the service without having to take the Covid Shot.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 01:46 PM   #54
texassapper
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you do that we will be good friends!
I'm not gonna swap spit with you in the shower, son. You'll be gone when your other handle ban times out.
Old 06-18-2024, 02:45 PM   #55
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
...Fauci knew dam good and well these vaccines would cause life altering adverse side effects and even death...
Would the first hint have been that all previous attempts at introducing an mRNA vaxx (sic) were terminated because of overly high adverse events including death?
Old 06-18-2024, 03:06 PM   #56
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Would the first hint have been that all previous attempts at introducing an mRNA vaxx (sic) were terminated because of overly high adverse events including death?
That's when they should have stopped and thought, Hmmm, maybe we should get back to the drawing board, lol. People are the only ones that will intentionally poison themselves and call it medicine.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 04:19 PM   #57
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
But the level of debate here is almost obsessive. …. The second part is, like said above, there is no moderation.
First of all there is very little actual debate going on in this forum. As seen by the nature of this thread It’s mostly bomb throwing and hyperbolic rhetoric followed up with fake news, faux outrage, and bullshit grievances.

Secondly when I posted this:

“This is a very big problem for the right wing nuts in this forum. There is absolutely no moderation in their behavior. I think they might get more traction for their viewpoints if they weren’t so militant.”

what I meant is moderation of their behavior. Less bomb throwing and more logic and reasoning.

I kind of wonder about that bans that occur and why. Without transparency people will speculate about the bias of the moderators.

However I’m not calling for that, That’s the purview of the system operator and their management team.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 06:40 PM   #58
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Yep. There had never ever been an mRNA vaccine administered past clinical trials. In my research I had found the same thing and said NFW will I get jabbed with that. And saw the adverse blood clotting effects of the J&J vax.

Even in May, 2024, www.medscape.com states, with regard to cancer mRNA vaccine development:

”Significant hurdles in mRNA vaccinations included the instability of mRNA and the immune system's ability to identify foreign mRNA as a threat and destroy mRNA fragments.”

This is something I would not recommend being introduced into my body. The body’s own immune system in a moderately healthy individual who eats right, exercises even moderately, gets regular sleep, takes a multivitamin, vitamin D, zinc, and melatonin will beat most pathogens that enter the body.

Will you need antibiotics and old school vaccines? Sure. But not this crap.
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2024, 09:16 PM   #59
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members are Reminded . . .

Feeding and interacting with a Troll only encourages them to return.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 05:27 AM   #60
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Everything in it's proper place

Seems a bit self-reflective and introspective, yet has no actual bearing on the OP topic. You may be better severed carrying on your blame storming topic over in the Cat Box under a new thread. Might I suggest an old Russian proverb as the thread title?

Regarding your perceived transparency of moderation: I suspect they do see right through you. But in my book, there is still some hope for ya, when you remain on topic leastwise, as you seem to know something's akimbo with the covid narrative that we are discussing, but you still struggle to reject all the lies you've swallowed.

On the upside; I've not put you in my nuisance filter list - yet.
Quote:
First of all there is very little actual debate going on in this forum. As seen by the nature of this thread It’s mostly bomb throwing and hyperbolic rhetoric followed up with fake news, faux outrage, and bullshit grievances.
Quote:
Secondly when I posted this:

“This is a very big problem for the right wing nuts in this forum. There is absolutely no moderation in their behavior. I think they might get more traction for their viewpoints if they weren’t so militant.”

what I meant is moderation of their behavior. Less bomb throwing and more logic and reasoning.

I kind of wonder about that bans that occur and why. Without transparency people will speculate about the bias of the moderators.

However I’m not calling for that, That’s the purview of the system operator and their management team.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women