Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2013, 02:30 PM   #46
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Pyramider is on his chewing campaign because he could give seminars on this subject and wants others to fail!! I'm outting him! The madness HAS to stop!

I agree with ya, Emily...on everything. I was starting to wonder if the gents who have thrown in their expertise, had clits! Amazing that all the providers who have responded, say it's mostly clitoral. We must not know what we are missing !! Hahahaha

Motor is a sweetheart and so are most of the men that I've met from here. Some men care about the provider's enjoyment, and look at us as more than just 'Vagina Vendors'. There are clearly two completely different types of hobbyists posting here, and to each their own. 'Plunk' down your money (as jfred put it), but you'll get more than 'your money's worth' if the lady actually enjoys what you are doing. There's really nothing like mutually passionate and intense BCD action.

I tend to think the more 'bitter' gents have not grasped this concept yet, and probably never will.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:24 PM   #47
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie View Post
...I agree with ya, Emily...on everything. I was starting to wonder if the gents who have thrown in their expertise, had clits! Amazing that all the providers who have responded, say it's mostly clitoral. We must not know what we are missing !! Hahahaha

Motor is a sweetheart...Some men care...

...jfred...the more 'bitter' gents...
Uh oh do I sense needless controversy here? Who has suggested that clits aren't the bomb? And who ever said motor isn't a sweetheart!?

Really all I've been trying to advocate is a broader look at how women work. Forever NO ONE knew -- men (all the scientists and researchers) were getting off okay and most nice women didn't complain. I'm serious, if you haven't kept up with the recent science then, even tho I don't have female parts, or have babies or bleed -- I know something about your (meaning all women) sexual wiring that you don't.

And guess why I'm interested in this stuff, and study it and consider the implications. "Woman's Pleasure" gets you 10 points. Expertise for its own sake is pointless. And please note that I've been talking about men and women in general, without the sticky business of time and money -- complications, but one can work around them.

Motor, a very sincere word to you: You asked a good question. If I've made fun of you it's just because I like to have fun. You've been gracious in return and I assume that's because you understand that I have zero malice toward you. Ditto "bitterness" toward ladies of the night (these we've been talking to or in general).

If you are in a position to devote a year or two (meaning cash and flexibility), try something like this. It's what I did (with lots of unpleasant details left out . Among your scarlet women find two or three or four who have the head for helping and tell them the truth: That you want to explore, you're on a quest for wisdom, knowledge and understanding in the realms of sexual pleasure and fulfillment. If you read there are some great books that combine cutting edge science with practical application.

Select your tutors well, it's important. You will find this hard to believe in the presence of these fine ladies but there are gals who want you to cum and more out for the next guy...obviously they won't enlighten you.

So start with Dannie and Emily here. They are clued in to how they function and respond. Ask them to masturbate for you. Dannie gets verbal ask her to talk it out for you. Jack off as she does it if you want to. Hold her hand or let her guide you. Have fun! Sex and the question of their own competency is so frightening for some guys. Lighten it up. Confess ignorance. Profess a desire to please women. Field work with a goal!

Motor, some folks are going to rag me for claiming "exertise" about women or sex. Let them, I'm talking to you here. I used to be incredibly shy and awkward. Women were amazing but utterly mysterious. A vagina was something I hesitated to get to close to and sex had an element of hoping I didn't embarrass myself. I still fucked, of course, but it sucked, too.

A few great hookers changed my life. I don't hobby anymore. Truthfully, if I had the money I used to (pre-recession, damn those bankers!) I'd probably still buy a woman occasionally. But I don't have to -- somehow I'm able to coerce an occasional woman to have sex with me. When that happens they want to come back. I'm a great fuck. It's not rocket science. You can do it. Don't be in a hurry or get discouraged if you have a bad session.

When providers start suggesting that you could visit once a month no charge (because despite the job "I need a good fuck") and soccer mom's look at you suspiciously (but gratefully) and say, "Where did you come from and how did you do that?" your lessons are complete and your real studies begin.

If you want a couple other names PM me.

Peace.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 03:53 PM   #48
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfred View Post
I don't understand what you seem to be implying, "The guys are wrong because we have clits." What's that about.
Well the topic is clitoral vs. vaginal.
All the ladies that have responded that it is majorly clitoral. You beg to differ. You apparently know something those of us with the actual parts, don't know .
Old 05-23-2013, 04:10 PM   #49
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

I didn't post to get any ladies oooing and ahhing over me. I like for the lady to have a good time as well as myself. And if it means asking questions well I am going to ask.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:45 PM   #50
jfred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well the topic is clitoral vs. vaginal.
All the ladies that have responded that it is majorly clitoral. You beg to differ. You apparently know something those of us with the actual parts, don't know .
Dannie, you are reading me the text of the question while misconstruing what I've said. Stop it He asked about vaginal vs. clitoral but his real question was "How do women work sexually?" He also asked about "percentages" when you orgasm, remember?? He needed help and a poorly worded question doesn't necessitate a poor answer.

It's a long thread, let me recapitulate briefly:

There is no such thing as a clitoral vs. vaginal vs. anal v. g-spot orgasm. It's a false dichotomy (except with 4 parts Those are places where physical stimulation readily happens. A woman has an orgasm when the part of her brain that gives that reward is sufficiently stimulated. Stimulation can (and usually will be) physical and psychological.

That's about it.

Clits are wonderful in that they are the tip of the iceberg. There is a beautiful (in a 3D scan) river of nerves that extends from the clitoris and the clitoral shaft and branches back thru the pelvis, very close to the G-spot, surrounding the vaginal canal, and ending close to the rectum (where you spend your time in anal sex). I've advised motor to explore the river.

Ladies, I'm not sure we're in different corners here. If there is something I've said, specifically, that you find fault with, please be more specific. "You said it's all vaginal"? Nah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
I didn't post to get any ladies oooing and ahhing over me. I like for the lady to have a good time as well as myself. And if it means asking questions well I am going to ask.
No, of course you didn't post for any base motives -- That would make you a scoundrel And any man who doesn't care about his partner's pleasure is a sad fellow. Good luck, motor.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:02 PM   #51
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
He needed help and a poorly worded question doesn't necessitate a poor answer.

My answer was a poor one? Really? Wow.

Was my answer as poorly worded as you making fun of the OP using the term "va-jay-jay"?

At least I am not fighting for the minority, here. All the providers that responded have clearly said it's mostly clitoral. That was the question, was it not? Vaginal vs. clitoral?

If you, as men, don't give a shit...then listen to what men advise you to to to women because they say we love it.

If you care what turns a woman on, listen when multiple women tell you. You have two ears and one mouth for a reason: to listen twice as much as you speak.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:06 PM   #52
jfred
Valued Poster

Quote:
My answer was a poor one? Really? Wow.

Interesting.
No sweetheart, you gave a good answer.

It's my answer that would have been poor if I'd let motor's limited wording strictly control my response. I was explaining why my answer went beyond his question.

Peace to you, Darlin.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:07 PM   #53
Tiger Woods
Account Disabled

Quote:
There is a beautiful (in a 3D scan) river of nerves that extends from the clitoris and the clitoral shaft and branches back thru the pelvis, very close to the G-spot, surrounding the vaginal canal, and ending close to the rectum (where you spend your time in anal sex).

Dude, I mean, really? ROFL still. You need to, um, nevermind, carry on....lol
Tiger Woods is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:14 PM   #54
jfred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Woods View Post
Dude, I mean, really? ROFL still. You need to, um, nevermind, carry on....lol
LOL indeed We pass like ships in the night, Tiger. But you ARE funny, so I kinda like you.

Now let's go to the great new thread about "Scumbag providers who make unsolicited phone calls"!
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #55
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Pyramider is on his chewing campaign because he could give seminars on this subject and wants others to fail!! I'm outting him! The madness HAS to stop!
WTF! I have never met the woman. How would any woman hereabouts know anything about my skills and lack of skills?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:26 PM   #56
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Motor,

Listen to the ladies as to what they want if you wish to please a lady to the O. Just pay attention to the lady and how she reacts. She will not lead you astray.

OR

Pay attention to the ram it home fucktards and the ladies will not O. They will fake it and that would defeat the purpose.

Jfred,

I quote you: "One of the interesting things about the aforementioned documentary is that it gives about 15 minutes to male orgasm and 60 to female. Female sexual response is at least four times as complicated as making a guy get off. (Do the math, right?)"

60 minutes to get a woman to O? You are doing it all wrong if it takes one hour. Maybe if you were referring to getting the lady off four or five times maybe 60 minutes ... but not just once.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:28 PM   #57
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
WTF! I have never met the woman. How would any woman hereabouts know anything about my skills and lack of skills?
That's not what you and your 1.3 inches of dangling death say, in your review of me....king of cookie eating
Old 05-23-2013, 06:33 PM   #58
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Oh that review ... Someone edited so it seemed like I wrote something. Well I have eaten a lot of cookies ... the white chocolate macadamia ones are GOOD.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:04 AM   #59
jfred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Jfred,

I quote you: "One of the interesting things about the aforementioned documentary is that it gives about 15 minutes to male orgasm and 60 to female. Female sexual response is at least four times as complicated as making a guy get off. (Do the math, right?)"

60 minutes to get a woman to O? You are doing it all wrong if it takes one hour. Maybe if you were referring to getting the lady off four or five times maybe 60 minutes ... but not just once.
The documentary itself allots about one quarter of its program time to the issue of male response and 3/4 of the program to the (more interesting and complex) matter of female sexual response.

It's the amount of program time not how long it takes to have one. Jeeze.

Do you enjoy your "state of confusion"? Why don't you just watch the damn thing??
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:58 AM   #60
shooter6.5
Premium Access

jfred and Dannie

I believe we should have coffee-A Starbucks in Southlake if they have stopped shooting. We could meat and Dannie could invite several of her girlfriends and we could have a conversation about both Vaginal and clitorial stimulation. Depending on how open minded the ladies are we could also discuss stimulation of the starfish.

I do miss posting but then I am mostly not around. This is one of the more interesting threads I have read and enjoyed for a while. It is interesting how things change over the years. When all of this caught my attention numerous years ago it was, in a large part about my satisfaction-that has changed and now it is a "we" meeting. If the lady does not seem to be enjoying herself then it is mostly a waste of my time and money. That lends credibility to the mental stimulation theory-probably for both parties.

BTW Dannie, as I have said in PM's to you--you have a great butt and great legs. I must go now as the mental stimulation is kicking in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shooter6.5 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women