Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2012, 08:46 AM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
And I responded, and as I expected, you couldn't keep an insult out of even a single post.

By the way, as I understand it the Sandbox is not JUST a political forum, and is open to everything Hobby-related. Correct I don't discuss politics at all, as mine are my business and nobody's else's. Are you referring to The Monkey Pen as THIS forum or all of ECCIE? This forum. Read the sticky at the top of the forum. I think I have every right to be on ECCIE and not expect to be depreciated for my beliefs, Not in this forum. Ask JD or cutiepie, they have no trouble cutting down others beliefs. They think liberals are Satan. Fancy, if you are respectful to me, I will do so in return. My problem with you is your lack of respecting my POV. maybe for my looks or service as a provider, but that's a different issue. See we differ here. I never cut down a person because of their looks. Even though I realize what kind of site this is. I do not think it proper for me. I respect others if they think it ok for them but do not expect any negative comments from me on anyone's looks. You're right; I was raised to be courteous, and I treat people that way. I was raised that way too but I have sense changed it to folks that are courteous to me. Shallow on my part? Guilty as charged! I don't know how you inferred from my post that "I knew it all," as I obviously don't, but perhaps I am naive to expect boundaries and an exchange of ideas on a board like this with civility and decorum. Yes , I think so. What I have seen is that it is just to big. To many different personalities. Not only that, who decides what is civil and what isn't? It is different for each of us. See if you want to get in a respectful philosophical discussion on that, I would be happy to. It is an interesting discussion.
Whether you respect me or not is of no importance, as I respect myself, Good and I mean no disrespect when saying that and therefore do feel bad about my comment last night. I crossed my own boundaries and stooped to YOUR level in making belittling personal remarks. WTF? My apologies for that.Do not say you are sorry and cut me down with a belittling remark at the same time! The thing is, you refuse to understand my point. No I think I understood your point. You wanted to expound on my point. That was a whole 'nother subject. My point was very simple. Your question isn't the kind that can be answered with a simple yes or no, but if that's what you want, sure, treat everyone the same, men and women alike, be snide and derogatory to all creatures great and small. Happy?
I am not happy nor unhappy. But you have mischaracterized my question.
You see me a certain way. You then see more into a question than what I asked. IMHO
''stooped to YOUR level in making belittling personal remarks''
Like I said your passive cut downs are no different than what you think of mine.

If you really want to have a respectful conversation with me. Listen to what I say. Do not twist my words. Ask me if there is some confusion and quit thinking you know me. You do not. We could have a respectful conversation if you will just open your mind to the possibility.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:02 AM   #47
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Cutiepie, quit looking at my asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Jesus, WTF. Get over yourself, you are looking like an asshole.
Awwwwww, you called me Jesus!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:08 AM   #48
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't disrespect you point of view, I disrespect your way of expressing it, WTF. But we are never going to agree on the etiquette of proper debate, so never mind.

I do not mean to twist your words, but you do have a twisted way of making people think you're twisted, and that tends to become the point and people become deaf and blind to whatever point you're actually trying to state. Evidently I don't understand your view AND you. Some enigmas cannot be figured out, and that's fine. I just give up. I don't think I can open my mind to anything about you now as I'm too afraid you'll toss something poisonous in there.

I'm going to shut up after this Irish proverb, "The only argument available with an east wind is to put on your overcoat."
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:24 AM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. ) Now hug me. I feel dirty after all the mess with WTF.

Holy Crap....your passive insults continue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
if you never had even one piece of candy or a hostess cupcake as a kid growing up...well you would be scarred too...maybe hes handled the trauma better than most...who knows...we might be axe murderers if that had happened to us
Now see , that is kinda funny and witty. Ties a couple of threads into this one! Good job never.

Quote:
I don't disrespect you point of view, I disrespect your way of expressing it, WTF. But we are never going to agree on the etiquette of proper debate, so never mind. There is no such thing as proper debate if you disrespect my ways. That is what the white man did to the Indians. That is what you remind me of. Some high flauting White man... You have no respect for differeing tactics. You think it has to be your way.

I do not mean to twist your words, but you do have a twisted way of making people think you're twisted, and that tends to become the point and people become deaf and blind to whatever point you're actually trying to state. Not people that agree with me. But hey , you think you can speak for all. Therein lies the problem. Or another one of them Evidently I don't understand your view AND you. Some enigmas cannot be figured out, and that's fine. I just give up. I don't think I can open my mind to anything about you now as I'm too afraid you'll toss something poisonous in there. What was your point? It sure wasn't to have a respectful conversation. All you did was come in here throwing shit. A place where everybody throws shit but you single me out. You then proceed to tell me how I will act out of the shit throwing pen and when I say that is wrong....just open your mind to the possibility. You say , "No, I'm scared!"

I may be wrong but you seem to really just want to play the victim.
I'm going to shut up after this Irish proverb, "The only argument available with an east wind is to put on your overcoat."
You know sailors love a good east wind! The possibilities are endless as to what you can do with a good east wind. Open your mind to the possibilities....or not. That is your choice. But quit playing the victim, you entered this on your own accord.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WTF, STFU!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #51
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Respect is earned. I do not hand that out for free. Earn my respect with well thought out replies. I do not have to agree with them. A passive cutdown is no better than a aggressive one in my book.
Not always. You have a respect for the elderly that in the instances that we’ve discussed it I whole-heartedly disagree with you. Just because they are old is no reason to give them a bye.

Quote:
And I responded, and as I expected, you couldn't keep an insult out of even a single post.

That’s his schtick. I guess that’s the “scientist” in him.

Quote:
We are all different. Some cuss , some do not.

Who cares?

You think you are better than me?
I cuss. You, on the other hand, when you don’t have an argument you break out stupid, asshole, fuc (learn how to spell it would ya. You sound like a stupid chick when you do that.), bitch or whatever other belittling thing you can think of to say. The funny thing is, it isn’t belittling, because everyone considers the source.

Quote:
I don't disrespect you point of view, I disrespect your way of expressing it, WTF. But we are never going to agree on the etiquette of proper debate, so never mind.
This is where we disagree lol. WTF doesn’t debate; he dictates thoughts to people that he thinks listen or respect his thoughts. We don’t.

Now watch, he’ll come back with something meant to be cute or twist whatever I’ve said so that it agrees with the little voices in his head think I said. He thinks it makes him cleaver. It doesn’t. It makes him pathetic.

So to answer the question, no. I think women and men are equal, and not of the 8th day whatever that means. If it makes you feel any better, I think anaximander is more dangerous than you.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #52
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

This will be fun! Thanks, Olivia!

Old 01-12-2012, 10:02 AM   #53
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Ya think? Some things are just too easy.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:24 AM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Olivia old people's mind slip with age. Seeing how my thread has to do with your mind and reasoning then yes. I still think it not hypocritical to give old folks a break. The rest of your crap does not deserve an answer. Now if you think you are old enough and you mind is feable I will cut up some slack but not because you are a female. Wait the last part was also revelant. I think your attitude and anax are equally dangerious. I think ignorance cloaked in bravado is bad. They broke the mold with you two on those two traits! Now do not forget and try and plant the seed tghat I am stalking you somewhere here in this thread ! That is your MO. Cutiepie. More pussy for you to kiss up to and fuc! Write a review please!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:32 AM   #55
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think ignorance cloaked in bravado is bad.
:rofl mao:

Couldn't resist the bait, could you? LOL! I think you nailed yourself this time!
Old 01-12-2012, 12:20 PM   #56
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Olivia old people's mind slip with age. Seeing how my thread has to do with your mind and reasoning then yes. I still think it not hypocritical to give old folks a break. The rest of your crap does not deserve an answer. Now if you think you are old enough and you mind is feable I will cut up some slack but not because you are a female. Wait the last part was also revelant. I think your attitude and anax are equally dangerious. I think ignorance cloaked in bravado is bad. They broke the mold with you two on those two traits! Now do not forget and try and plant the seed tghat I am stalking you somewhere here in this thread ! That is your MO. Cutiepie. More pussy for you to kiss up to and fuc! Write a review please!
What?
Old 01-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Not always. You have a respect for the elderly that in the instances that we’ve discussed it I whole-heartedly disagree with you. Just because they are old is no reason to give them a bye.
I respect that their mind is not all there. Just like a kid. Therefore I cut them some slack. Man or woman.

Are you old enough for me to cut you some slack?

Hopefully I made that clear enough to straighten out your misconception.

The other stuff you wrote was just a bunch of put downs, not worth responding to.

I hope I made that clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
So to answer the question, no. I think women and men are equal, and not of the 8th day whatever that means. If it makes you feel any better, I think anaximander is more dangerous than you.
I think both your and his ignorance is the more dangerous than mine. But then of course I would and of course you would. The difference is .....I get that. I get that we have opposing views. Your cutdowns of me are no better or worse than mine of you. Maybe Fancy will get that through her head before the door hits her on the ass on her way out.

Oh and then generally we have a back and forth and then your MO is to accuse me of stalking your posts. I show where it is just the opposite and then you go away for awhile. There is more... where I think you do reckless things but I will be a gent and not discuss that habit.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:44 PM   #58
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hmmm . . . Sounds like a lot of bravado cloaked in ignorance to me.

:l mfao:
Old 01-12-2012, 01:13 PM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hmmm . . . Sounds like a lot of bravado cloaked in ignorance to me.

:l mfao:
It is...that is my point. By George, you might just be getting it. To the other side, your/my bravado is cloaked in ignorance.

So if you are calling me ignorant or Olivia or Fancy is, then I see it just like you see me doing the exact same thing to ya'll.

Is Olivia's or Fancy's putdowns any different? To them , yes, they think so but not to me. The person they are directed out does not care how fancy Fancy cuts me down. All I try and do is point out how ignorant it is not to see the hyporicy...

At the end of the day, if you or others could see that you are doing the exact same thing...we could get past the taking it personal part (which seems to me ya'lls biggest hang-up) and start talking turkey.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #60
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You are a piece of work, my friend.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women