Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41573
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2021, 03:01 PM   #46
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

"Just because you like it in asshole does not me the rest of us do. From what understand you smell bad also."

Classic example of current "debate" techniques championed by the likes of many popular commentators...if you have no legitimate rebuttal to the topic, attack the opposition personally....distract.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 03:02 PM   #47
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
You’re clearly not an expert on much if you lack the intellect to suss out GG’s post (or know the difference between a gay person and a tranny for that matter), especially when he made an expansive follow up. The “mental illness” comment had nothing to do with gays. If you can’t comprehend that I’m not sure what to tell you to make it better. Maybe biden will make community college free and you can try’n hone your reading skills at no charge.
Labeling a man who is attracted to other men regardless of how he dresses, is called judging. Men who are attracted to other men are gay. You clearly stated that noone judged gay people, when clearly some did. You were wrong (again). Obviously it is you who needs to work on your reading comprehension, it is you who might wanna check into the free community college.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 03:05 PM   #48
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripmany View Post
Just because you like it in asshole does not me the rest of us do. From what understand you smell bad also.
Where l
WTF???!!!

Are you stoned or are you just....

I'd like to put out an amber alert, it appears that some village is missing its idiot.
GaGambler is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 03:14 PM   #49
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Labeling a man who is attracted to other men regardless of how he dresses, is called judging. Men who are attracted to other men are gay. You clearly stated that noone judged gay people, when clearly some did. You were wrong (again). Obviously it is you who needs to work on your reading comprehension, it is you who might wanna check into the free community college.
I don't think anyone is judging "Gays" but rather questioning their judgement.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 03:23 PM   #50
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Tranny are NOT necessarily gay. Come on, I thought someone as "woke" as you would know that.

Haven't they taught you anything living in San Francisco?
GaGambler is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 03:30 PM   #51
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGambler View Post
Tranny are NOT necessarily gay. Come on, I thought someone as "woke" as you would know that.

Haven't they taught you anything living in San Francisco?
Nope I don't know that, just because a man slaps makeup on and puts on a dress does not make HIM a woman.
You are obviously one of those who supports tranny's competing in women's sports.

Never been to California a day in my life.
Old 06-08-2021, 03:43 PM   #52
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Apparently not, with the constant conflation of the two. I don’t really think he’s that dumb, just trying to wiggle out of previous statements.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 03:55 PM   #53
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I'am proud to be a "breeder"!

When can we have breeders month?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 03:56 PM   #54
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
gay marriage is stupid idea.
Marriage exists as an archaic tool of transferring the ownership of a woman to another man, as women at the time were seen as a resource drain. The man purchased the woman for a dowry, and in turn got a woman he desired to sire offspring with, and in the instance that she has no brothers to inherit her father's property, the husband would inherit that as well.

Considering that women aren't property anymore, the idea of bringing government in and making it a contractual relationship is dumb, and the idea that the government should give any sort of financial incentive to engaging in such a contract, or producing any offspring is practically discriminatory.

Quote:
Those quotes aren’t in reference to gay people, clearly they’re talking about trannys. Try’n keep up.
I was talking about gay people too. Still don't care whom they want to have sex with so long as that person can consent, but I still think there's a crossed wire in there somewhere.

Quote:
My argument is that not all labels or judgements are bad, and getting upset about what people think about you is irrational because it's not something you can control.

Labeling a man who likes other men as gay, especially when he calls himself that, is as judgmental as calling you a plant if you were green, covered in leaves, had cell walls, and produced energy via photosynthesis. It's categorizing.

Whether it's harmful or not is dependent upon whether the label is true or not, and if the person applying or utilizing the application of a label is using it in a malicious manner.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 04:09 PM   #55
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Apparently not, with the constant conflation of the two. I don’t really think he’s that dumb, just trying to wiggle out of previous statements.
Nope not trying to wiggle out of anything. You were wrong about the non judging part, and even GG has confirmed that. We can go on and on about what is gay and what is not, but to me the fact still remains that regardless of how one is dressed or how one "identifies" it's still two men, still two humans with the same body parts.
Old 06-08-2021, 04:26 PM   #56
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I am an expert on my opinion.
To continue; what if every network made it a point of having at least one, preferably two, overt Catholics on nearly every show. Not plain old Catholics but overt, cross yourself, pray the rosary Catholics. (Why use the Catholic example? Other than Islam, they are the most diametrically opposed to homosexuality except in the priesthood.)
I see that Little Monster took a swing...and a miss. I'm against the politics but LM...You are truly an anti-Semitic.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 04:27 PM   #57
reddog1951
Premium Access

"Nope not trying to wiggle out of anything. You were wrong about the non judging part, and even GG has confirmed that. We can go on and on about what is gay and what is not, but to me the fact still remains that regardless of how one is dressed or how one "identifies" it's still two men, still two humans with the same body parts."

And so your point?
Old 06-08-2021, 04:28 PM   #58
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

In that case I disagree with GG, who you want to bang is a personal choice and who am I to tell someone otherwise.

Trannies, on the other hand, is clearly a mental condition and has nothing to do with having sex. One could be a celibate tranny, or gay, or straight, but saying you’re a man/woman when you’re actually a woman/man is no different than saying you’re a tree or an elephant. If society cared about these people it’d try to get them help. If my kid thought he was a dog I wouldn’t feed him Alpo and make him shit in the yard, I’d send him to a psychiatrist.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 04:32 PM   #59
reddog1951
Premium Access

"I am an expert on my opinion."

Enough said in a few words about the difference between opinion and expertise. I guess we're all experts on everything based on......our opinion.
Old 06-08-2021, 04:33 PM   #60
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

reddog. Do you know how to use the quote feature?
winn dixie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women