Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70519
biomed161347
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453089
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2012, 09:09 PM   #46
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Nonetheless, you support the "right" of children to make life changing decisions without their parents even knowing about it. The presumption is that the government knows better for my child than I do.

Do you seriously not understand the lunacy of that position?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:08 PM   #47
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You, lunacy and understand are three words that should never be in any sentence together.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:31 PM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Nonetheless, you support the "right" of children to make life changing decisions without their parents even knowing about it. The presumption is that the government knows better for my child than I do.

Do you seriously not understand the lunacy of that position?
I support stupid people rights to not reproduce and smart people's right to also.

Do you support the state right to take away the right to vote even after they have paid your debt to society?

I also think it is an non issue. My guess is the verbaige was put in for something like the HPV shot.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:59 AM   #49
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do you support the state right to take away the right to vote even after they have paid your debt to society?
Shit happens.

Or perhaps someone as sophisticated, wealthy, and intellectual as you might better comprehend the phrase:

"manure occurs!"

Now, this probably will not reduce your whining and complaining, but:

Texas Election Code
Sec. 11.002. QUALIFIED VOTER. (a) In this code, "qualified voter" means a person who:

(4) has not been finally convicted of a felony or, if so convicted, has:
(A) fully discharged the person's sentence, including any term of incarceration, parole, or supervision, or completed a period of probation ordered by any court; or
(B) been pardoned or otherwise released from the resulting disability to vote;
….
(b) For purposes of Subsection (a)(4), a person is not considered to have been finally convicted of an offense for which the criminal proceedings are deferred without an adjudication of guilt.

I'm not sure when someone who rapes and murders a 2-year-old baby has "paid their debt to society," but assuming they don't get the death penalty on their way out of prison ... they will be qualifed to vote in Texas.

After a successful death penalty, although they still will not have "paid their debt to society" (my opinion of course, not yours), whether they are a "qualified voter" is somewhat moot ... unless their "residency" was in South Texas during the 60's and 70's .. in which case they were able to cast their votes, apparently, and as recently discovered in Florida, much to the dismay of Democrats who objected to them being removed from the "qualified voter" rolls ... (Exas is doing that also, you kow).....

.. the way the polls are going Obaminable is gonna need all the votes he can get! Fortunately those folks in Texas understand bad when they see it.

If you were going to whine and complain about "voters' rights" it seems a more current and disgusting practice to get your attention might be the FAILURE of the CIC (that would be Obaminable) to ASSURE that ALL military personnel on duty protecting YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE timely recieve a ballot so they can voice their desire for their next CIC!!!!! Would it be a consideration that more than likely the large majority of military personnel would cast a vote for the current CIC's opponent (whoever that might be .. they don't care) rather than the CIC, which is why the ballots are not getting their in a timely fashion because it is the responsibility of the DOD under the supervision of the CIC to get them the ballots and redeliver them to the appropriate State from which they came! Not that would be a mission for you, as opposed to whining and complaining about some baby rapist and murderer not being able to vote .... even though they can!

But, of course, rich, intelligencia have their own special agendas.

Now back to the 15-year-olds whose 18-year-old plus boyfriends convince them to have sterilization so they can have "safe" sex without the necessity of birth control and then dump them after the BF finds newer stuff!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:51 AM   #50
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

You know what I got out of this thread after I read the first post.... You guys actually read what yussup, wtf and that other guy, say. ROTFLMAO. Why? Just skip what they say. I do. It makes it a lot more fun. Every now and then you can't help but read it because it's short. Do you guys really care what they have to say? I've seen exactly 4 true things posted by the left since I started reading in here. They were so small I don't remember what they are, I just keep a running total. And that yussup guy just likes to cuss. I've not ever seen that guy just be a guy. He's always an asshole. I thought I excelled in asshole till I saw that guy post. Haha

You'll never change the mind of a fool. But hey if responding to them makes you happy go for it.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:07 AM   #51
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Most skip your babbling...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:11 AM   #52
budman33
Valued Poster

hmm this Oregon program has been in existence since 1994.

"Oregon Health Plan, the state-run health care insurance program that covers 600,000 people a month. We called Oregon Health Authority spokeswoman Alissa Robbins, who confirmed that it has been included since the plan's inception in 1994.

We also asked how many 15-, 16 – and 17-year-olds had received sterilizations under the plan. Robbins checked records for the last 10 years and found no sterilization procedure for a 15-year-old or a 16-year-old. As for 17-year-olds, she said, at most one such procedure is performed each year, though some years none is performed. She couldn't tell us the reason, she said, because it was "protected health information." However, it seems clear to us that the procedure for young women in that age bracket is exceedingly rare."

why is this necessary procedure? that should be covered by healthcare?

"The "most likely scenario in which a teenager would request sterilization," she wrote, "is if she has a medical condition so severe that pregnancy would be life-threatening.""

So while this sounds disturbing on the surface it has nothing to do with Obamacare and certainly isnt a new development.

http://www.politifact.com/oregon/sta...control-over-/
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:13 AM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post

You'll never change the mind of a fool. .
Admitting you are a fool is the first step HatingKayla. Glad to see you have started the process.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:18 AM   #54
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I also think it is an non issue. My guess is the verbaige was put in for something like the HPV shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post

"Oregon Health Plan, the state-run health care insurance program that covers 600,000 people a month. We called Oregon Health Authority spokeswoman Alissa Robbins, who confirmed that it has been included since the plan's inception in 1994.

We also asked how many 15-, 16 – and 17-year-olds had received sterilizations under the plan. Robbins checked records for the last 10 years and found no sterilization procedure for a 15-year-old or a 16-year-old. As for 17-year-olds, she said, at most one such procedure is performed each year, though some years none is performed. She couldn't tell us the reason, she said, because it was "protected health information." However, it seems clear to us that the procedure for young women in that age bracket is exceedingly rare."

"The "most likely scenario in which a teenager would request sterilization," she wrote, "is if she has a medical condition so severe that pregnancy would be life-threatening.""

So while this sounds disturbing on the surface it has nothing to do with Obamacare and certainly isnt a new development.

http://www.politifact.com/oregon/sta...control-over-/
Thank you budman for doing the research I was to lazy to do.

Like I said COG, a nonissue , unless you are a 17 year old that has a condition where getting preggo is life threathening. condition.

So do any of you crybabies that tried to spin it into an issue have anything to say? Or are you going to try and keep fooling fools like HatingKayla that come oin this forum to troll for customers?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:27 AM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default The Reality TexasTeaNurSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Most skip your babbling...
HatingKayla is Honey BooBoo's Aunt. Can't you see all the family similiarities? All she needs is her on reality show.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:40 AM   #56
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Shit happens.

Or perhaps someone as sophisticated, wealthy, and intellectual as you might better comprehend the phrase:

"manure occurs!"
I did not say I was sophisticated, wealthy, and intellectual. (but thank you for think so) I said, after HatingKayla brought up the subject, that I had more smarts (and I am talking mainly about politics) than her. I also said that being ahead of her made you neither wealthy nor political savy.

You have trouble following along don't ya? Its ok, she does too.

Quote:
Shit happens.

Now, this probably will not reduce your whining and complaining, but:

Texas Election Code
Sec. 11.002. QUALIFIED VOTER. (a) In this code, "qualified voter" means a person who:

!
Did I ask just about Texas?

You do have trouble following along.

What do you think about states permanently ban felons from voting even after being released from prison, parole, and probation, and having paid all their fines..

That was the question.Not Texas law concerning this matter. Jeeze.

http://felonvoting.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=2 86

Two states allow felons to vote from prison while other states may permanently ban felons from voting even after being released from prison, parole, and probation, and having paid all their fines.

Quote:

But, of course, rich, intelligencia have their own special agendas.

Now back to the 15-year-olds whose 18-year-old plus boyfriends convince them to have sterilization so they can have "safe" sex without the necessity of birth control and then dump them after the BF finds newer stuff!
In case you missed budman's post there CHICKEN LITTLE. He has debunked the sky is falling crap that you Tea Nuts keep insisting on.

So while this sounds disturbing on the surface it has nothing to do with Obamacare and certainly isnt a new development
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:12 AM   #57
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I did not say I was sophisticated, wealthy, and intellectual.

So while this sounds disturbing on the surface it has nothing to do with Obamacare and certainly isnt a new development
You do have reading comprehension problems ... or is that selective ignorance. Personally I live in Texas, born there, but not sure I will die there because I leave from time to time.

You go take care of all the felons in the United States. We have our share in Texas to keep on track. As for the "Oregon sterilization plan" .... the "researcher" ought to dig a little deeper to determine the stats and their relevance ...

..since medical information is protected it can't be reported for statistical purposes .... and one's erroneous conclusion is that all procedures are reported statistically ... that's not my burden that's the proponent's burden to show that the statute is not being utilized and/or enforced as written.....and therefore is not having the stated consequences .. i.e. sterilization of 15 year olds.

So, I agree: you are not an intellectual....not even close to Kayla who has evaluated your lack of original thought and determined due to your mental flaws not to pay attention to what you post.

I'm not going to bother to see of Oregon allows ex-cons to vote. There are a lot of ex-Califronians up there and if they let them vote, they probably let ex-cons.

Now that we have negated "your problem" as far as Texas is concerned you go ahead with your mental masturbations and self-gratifications by creating an issue out of thin air and seeking someone with whom to discuss the non-issue your have created ... ... chasing windmills?
Old 10-22-2012, 08:15 AM   #58
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Admitting you are a fool is the first step HatingKayla. Glad to see you have started the process.

lovingkayla has your goat

no not the one you keep for personal use....

the one you exhibit for the public
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:16 AM   #59
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
You'll never change the mind of a fool. But hey if responding to them makes you happy go for it.
The longer the rope, the harder the stop.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:16 AM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Personally I live in Texas, born there, but not sure I will die there because I leave from time to time.

You go take care of all the felons in the United States. We have our share in Texas to keep on track. As for the "Oregon sterilization plan" .... the "researcher" ought to dig a little deeper to determine the stats and their relevance ...

?
Lets see if I have this right, you won't comment on felons in other states because you live in Texas but you will comment on laws in Oregon. ...but you leave from time to time so you can comment on Oregon law?
Talk about being exposed for selective BS logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
lovingkayla has your goat
My guess is that would be an upsell.

but maybe not to old goats like yourself
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women