Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2016, 12:23 PM   #46
Pebblejwfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
This is probably not the most popular opinion amongst other ladies, nor should I maybe be giving one of my secrets away....but texts/emails back and forth, to an extent, to me, are ok.

To me they can serve a few purposes; 1. I get a chance to flirt a little pre-session with my clients. They usually love this and it gets them more excited for the session. 2. It makes you seem more accessible. I think a lot of times guys can be nervous (even the "seasoned" hobbiest) or we (providers) can seem a bit austere or unapproachable. I guess it really is a form of "customer service." I know men are men and will pretty much go for any pussy they want on principle, but friendliness and congeniality do go a long way to make a more lasting impression and might be the deciding factor between whether or not the guy comes to see you only once or returns again and again. 3. I personally like building at least some rapport pre-session. I think it helps to put both parties at ease and also makes me feel like less of a "sex factory" where these random anonymous men just come in, get their jollies, and I roll them back out.

Of course, it all needs to be in balance. Some texting, etc is fine with me. If it starts to become obsessive then yes, I would cut it off.

I just feel like that total "customer service" approach is all part of the gig and what can also set you apart from the dozens of ladies out there who offer the same thing as you.
Someone give this woman an award for extracting thoughts from my mind and writing them down. I know most providers don't give a shit, but the things go miles with a person like me. I'm not trying to be your bff but I do want to establish some semblance of rapport prior to seeing you. It's a business but is it asking too much to not make it so obvious?

It's funny though, because the things spoken in this thread are why I don't even do fs appointments. I find that women who provide body rubs/massages are just nicer in general general. Much less suck and fuck. More, intimate. And the intimacy can be real for the hour. Some ladies genuinely love giving sensual massages and getting the guy off in a passionate type way.

I'm not knocking anyone tho. Just handing out opinions since that's the point. The post Skylar made would cause someone like me to never see her. But it goes both ways because she obviously doesn't need my money. There's a provider out there for me. And a John out there for her.
Pebblejwfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 12:29 PM   #47
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pebblejwfan View Post
Much less suck and fuck. More, intimate. And the intimacy can be real for the hour. Some ladies genuinely love giving sensual massages and getting the guy off in a passionate type way.
I am totally biased here, but completely agree, lol. I find massage to be an even more exciting/intimate form of foreplay. I genuinely enjoy giving them and helping people relax/feel good because it relaxes me as well.

I also impose a particular limit of sessions per day on myself, because I know anything more will make me tired and unable to give my all to a session.

Every lady is different in how she handles her business and it is always her prerogative to do so; I just think whether fs or not, a little pre-session "getting to know" isn't the worse thing that could happen. Hell, I even enjoy the flirting and start to get turned on as well. It's fun and sexy, which is why I do this job in the first place.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 01:38 PM   #48
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeskylar View Post
Yes I think I do lmfao but it would be 1800 fucktards
profit is proportional to the number of fuckTards
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 02:11 PM   #49
MaximusXL
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Absolutely

Quote:
This is probably not the most popular opinion amongst other ladies, nor should I maybe be giving one of my secrets away....but texts/emails back and forth, to an extent, to me, are ok.

To me they can serve a few purposes; 1. I get a chance to flirt a little pre-session with my clients. They usually love this and it gets them more excited for the session. 2. It makes you seem more accessible. I think a lot of times guys can be nervous (even the "seasoned" hobbiest) or we (providers) can seem a bit austere or unapproachable. I guess it really is a form of "customer service." I know men are men and will pretty much go for any pussy they want on principle, but friendliness and congeniality do go a long way to make a more lasting impression and might be the deciding factor between whether or not the guy comes to see you only once or returns again and again. 3. I personally like building at least some rapport pre-session. I think it helps to put both parties at ease and also makes me feel like less of a "sex factory" where these random anonymous men just come in, get their jollies, and I roll them back out.

Of course, it all needs to be in balance. Some texting, etc is fine with me. If it starts to become obsessive then yes, I would cut it off.

I just feel like that total "customer service" approach is all part of the gig and what can also set you apart from the dozens of ladies out there who offer the same thing as you.
Simply perfectly said.... Was what I was meaning to say in my post but kinda went sideways on me. I have a syndrome. Or at least that's what I claim..
MaximusXL is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 02:22 PM   #50
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
I'm sorry fucktard but there is a big difference, I'm sorry that your retarded-ass don't know this but, clients that come from eccie follow and etiquette to how the hobby goes, on backpage you get the low balling no respect like you THAT CAN NOT RESPECT THE HOBBY AND YOU SIR ARE THE ONES THAT NEVER HAVE A CIVILIAN girlfriend CAUSE WHY nobody wants to deal with your ass because the way that you have that hate all woman attitude.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe this goes back to maybe something to do with your childhood or how your mom treated you I don't know how but you got serious issues you need to go see a psychiatrist shrink somebody to help you with your issues because I don't think that you're stable enough for yourself. I will say you're pretty entertaining as far as to amusing me during the day but do you have a job anymore I mean do you work because it seems like you've been posting so much lately to alot of threads. ??????

Not all whores require a John to park at a certain spot and won't get skittish if they don't get their way,,,What does the hobby have anything to do with civilian GFs?,,,Last I heard, GFs and wives prefer talking over sexing it up which motivates a lot of men to become Johns,,,Someone here is angry that she can't get a BF from the civilian population,,,Speaking of work, I noticed that this whore is working more during the late hours like a lot of the BP whores. It makes you think that she has to lower the bar just to pay the bills.
TheCat'sMeow is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 02:27 PM   #51
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusXL View Post
SKYLAR.
^^^^^^^

Old 04-21-2016, 03:48 PM   #52
The Black Tornado
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
When it comes to lack of respect that's coming from I guess you would say new clients, and understanding I don't entertain over the phone or like to chit chat with random guys. I don't like random texts asking me if I'm available but then they don't respond back and I'm really sick and tired of new clients asking about where my incall is book an appointment and find out. Really my life is not about answering to a bunch of retards. Look at recent ad,website and bio. Wtf
You have some good points, but do you realize all businesses have to put up with shit like this?
The Black Tornado is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 11:55 PM   #53
MaximusXL
Valued Poster

Default Hey there Eccie cats pussy hiding as a keyboard tough guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow View Post
^^^^^^^

Hey deputy dipshit. I have no quarrel with with you nor made a comment towards you so why direct your double douche sized freshly skank cunt eating mouth in my direction. I'm not the fella to provoke. You haven't got a clue of who I am and what kind of reach I have but I assure you I know who you are in RW. So it would be beneficial to STFU when it comes to myself. I know my post got a bit jumbled and crammed together and lost point and direction. I was about 38 hours into training some beast who would peal your eyelids back just because your a fucking slob. At the time my train of thought was all over and I Don't need a low budget 3 pump chump to point out what I've already admitted to in a past quote and post. So again please leave any mention of myself out of your under medicated , Ed pill popping , grandpa dust filled ass crack you call a mouth and I'll keep from standing on your head next time I see you. Oh I wish you the best and have a wonderful morning and I mean this in the most polite way possible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (32.8 KB, 164 views)
Old 04-22-2016, 01:40 AM   #54
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusXL View Post
I know my post got a bit jumbled and crammed together and lost point and direction.
^^^^^^^^^

Old 04-22-2016, 07:07 AM   #55
MaximusXL
Valued Poster

Lol I accept that!
Old 04-22-2016, 07:59 AM   #56
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I do not come to Houston coed much but seems like every time I do this girl is bitching and moaning about shit that happens to everyone..

This is a Service business and your frankly act like you are above it all.. me thinks you need a new job., all you do is complain...
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 08:15 AM   #57
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 10:56 AM   #58
maineblame
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Was looking for a good masseuse:)

Quote:
I am totally biased here, but completely agree, lol. I find massage to be an even more exciting/intimate form of foreplay. I genuinely enjoy giving them and helping people relax/feel good because it relaxes me as well.

I also impose a particular limit of sessions per day on myself, because I know anything more will make me tired and unable to give my all to a session.

Every lady is different in how she handles her business and it is always her prerogative to do so; I just think whether fs or not, a little pre-session "getting to know" isn't the worse thing that could happen. Hell, I even enjoy the flirting and start to get turned on as well. It's fun and sexy, which is why I do this job in the first place.
Vicky u just won urself a new client. Ur posts are very heartfelt which I think is missing sometimes in the hobby . Yes it's a biz but if I'm treated like a number I'm nota return custy.
maineblame is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 11:05 AM   #59
BIGSEXY7852
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineblame View Post
Vicky u just won urself a new client. Ur posts are very heartfelt which I think is missing sometimes in the hobby . Yes it's a biz but if I'm treated like a number I'm nota return custy.
OK
I agree 100%. There are a few real "LADIES" here.
BIGSEXY7852 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 11:28 AM   #60
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

BTW, don't ever accuse me of being a lady. I've worked my ass off to be known as the naughty woman that I am, and I'm damn proud of it
But if you like, I take requests for roleplay in which I am a lady from first contact through the moment I become a pumpkin at midnight
Guest032117 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women