Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2012, 12:39 PM   #46
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Obama really set the standard for being specific. He ran on Hope and Change; what more can you ask.
Ooooooooooooooooooh, I get it.

you DONT care if Romney and Ryan are doing the EXACT thing Obie does ....

novel concept if I do say so myself .. KUDOS!

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:24 PM   #47
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Ooooooooooooooooooh, I get it.

you DONT care if Romney and Ryan are doing the EXACT thing Obie does ....

novel concept if I do say so myself .. KUDOS!
Romney/Ryan are providing FAR MORE details about what they plan on doing than Odumbo did.

Obumbo provided nothing but platitudes, and the Dimos chanted yes we can! yes we can!. Now the Dimo's are complaining that Romney/Ryan don't provide the exact details of everything they propose to do.

The more details Romney/Ryan provide, the greater the potential for Demogogocrat demagoguery.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:31 PM   #48
CJ7
Valued Poster

youre full of shit joe, you'd cover for a gob of snot if you thought a rightwinger hocked it and blew it on the wall

just sayin'
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:42 PM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
youre full of shit joe, you'd cover for a gob of snot if you thought a rightwinger hocked it and blew it on the wall

just sayin'
And Biden didn't explain in detail how Odumbo's, et al, offering and doing more of the same bullshit is going to work any better than it's worked for the last four years, CBJ7!

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #50
LexusLover
Valued Poster

That's why the current administration has the "silver bullet" kick in post election. Too late!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:28 PM   #51
tttalinky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
There is a middle ground, between sleep walking like Obama, and Biden behaving like a deranged circus clown.
The middle ground is where Romney/Ryan are. The middle ground is where the swing vote is. Biden scared off a lot undecided voters last night. Biden's behavior only appears to be normal to the die hard commielibs who are blinded by their zealotry. To the average, middle of the road, undecided voter, Biden's behavior was offensive.
I agree 100% with you joe bloe.......Over the next few weeks Smirkin' Joe's deranged circus clown behavior will start to sink-in with swing voters across the nation.....who will hammer the final nail into the Obama/Smirkin' Joe Biden coffin.
tttalinky is online now   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #52
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tttalinky View Post
I agree 100% with you joe bloe.......Over the next few weeks Smirkin' Joe's deranged circus clown behavior will start to sink-in with swing voters across the nation.....who will hammer the final nail into the Obama/Smirkin' Joe Biden coffin.
He carried on the same way when his wife was giving a speech the other day and got trapped in some suggestive remarks and gestures ..

..... immaturity and lack of class. But "we" already knew that.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #53
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Check the betting sites....
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #54
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post
Yeah, but Palin won the debate 4 years ago.....

what is Odumbo's plan? I'd really like to hear that articulated by one of you turds.....can you give us an answer that doesn't sound like cum gargling?
CumCzar, Palin won nothing 4 years ago but she did get a few clues on how to fleece you quasi-literate TPukes out of a lot of money for her, personally. If I were you, I'd be ashamed of spending money on things that line her pockets. But, that's just me. Giving money to Palin is like leaving the envelope on the table at the beginning of a session, turning around and walking out the door.

The reason we libturds make sounds like cum gargling is that we are not used to having to go to such a low level of intelligence in order to find an audible band that you can tune in. It's just that we're so desperate (god knows why - must be our desire to be "helpful" to those less fortunate) to reach what passes for your center of alleged "intelligence" that we'll try anything.

Did I strike a nerve on the "personal freedom" front? Not hard to understand since you TParrotriots are all about hiding behing the "liberty" guise on one hand, while doing everything possible to take as many freedoms away from those who don't agree with you with the other hand. That's really some weak sh*t on your parts. Fortunately, since you TPunks have no sense and are socially inept, it's highly transparent - not to mention ham-fisted - and easily spotted.

Obama's plan (articulated often):

1. Raise taxes on those making more than $250K per year by letting the Bush tax cuts expire for those.
2. Leave the Bush tax cuts in place for everyone else.
3. Restructure Medicare and Medicaid with emphasis on cost containment - and WITHOUT vouchers - by using what Ryan called "means testing" (and supposedly agreed with) through negotiating benefit cuts and increased consumer cost with the Repubs who won't come to the table because they do not want to take a look at #1 above since it's a lot easier for them to keep screaming the talking point you keep using, though it is bullshit.
4. Cut defense spending through bringing troops home and mustering some out of the service - this is bad for Brown and Root (read Haliburton) so it can't be good for the country, right?
5. Not give money to the DOD that they did not request.
6. Extend Social Security solvency by negotiating a plan with Repukes who refuse to do so as in #3 above.
7. There's more, but why bother with the likes of you since all you are about is cutting some cheese with your whine...

Biden made you look like the rank amateur you are Thursday night.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #55
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why would we believe Obama's plan? He's had four years, and has kept almost no promises he made in 2008. Why believe him now?

When he had the chance to let the Bush tax cuts expire, he didn't. How is he going to restructure Medicare? What makes you think he wants to bring troops home? He's already planning new wars.

Obama is a liar, and it's been proven. Why believe anything he says?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #56
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

COG is off his meds again don't approach warning warning ...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #57
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

RE: Laughing Joe Biden:

Ryan was funny
Old 10-12-2012, 10:25 PM   #58
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Why would we believe Obama's plan? He's had four years, and has kept almost no promises he made in 2008. Why believe him now?

When he had the chance to let the Bush tax cuts expire, he didn't. How is he going to restructure Medicare? What makes you think he wants to bring troops home? He's already planning new wars.

Obama is a liar, and it's been proven. Why believe anything he says?
Elegant and cogent rebuttal, counselor. No wonder you're no longer practicing. How are things at the counter over at Ace Hardware? Or is it O'Reilly Auto Parts?
Old 10-12-2012, 10:27 PM   #59
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why yes, it was. Thank you, RaggedyAndy.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:34 PM   #60
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

ekim's right - NURSE! NURSE! the Wichita Whineman's been palming his meds again!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women