Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162388
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35665
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-27-2010, 11:04 AM   #46
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
Oh and Giz, the difference is... *drum roll please* I have never said a word about you to anyone privately or publicly til now and look, I'm not in your email saying something completely different. Checkmate Baby! Or do you really think I don't know?.......
Lacey.... you are doing a fine job of introducing yourself (and your personality) to the Arkansas Community!!

Soon..... everyone will understand how and why you've become a legend!!

Carry On.....

Giz
Old 08-27-2010, 01:27 PM   #47
dddd1135
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Another tip for Columbus for Lacey

In order to be tactful and diplomatic in Columbus as you are in Arkansas maybe you oughta SW in downtown Columbus near Nationwide Arena in the winter and carry around a "GO BLACKHAWKS" sign (only of course when the BJs are playin em; you could give a discount!!!!!!!).
Old 08-28-2010, 12:17 AM   #48
flyguy11
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

robynn sent me a pm today telling me alot of things..i wanted to post it here..but have changed my mind..but think she might be done with eccie!
Old 08-28-2010, 02:13 AM   #49
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Robynn, thanks for grandfathering your previous clients. Can't wait to see you again next time I am in your neck of the woods.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:57 AM   #50
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

What anyone charges is what anyone charges. If she can see less guys for fewer hours and make the same or more - that aint nothing but smart business. And...it is her business. That it's not "ECCIE norm" doesn't mean that 4 is unattainable.

Rock on Robynn. You just do your thing and do it well.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:50 PM   #51
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

You given advice on tact and diplomacy d... lmao. Thank you so much, I needed to giggle. Don't worry Honey, I am well aware that you exist. In fact, I all ready bought you a Christmas present. It's a brand new pair of wading BOOTS and a matching toothbrush. I know, I know... just what you needed... and it's a gift that will just keep on giving. I had thought about an upgraded 'sense of humor' but I have the nice guy's budget to consider. Now in return, I'd like the shit you like to share with me to be in the form of cookies with just a few more sprinkles of "I don't get it".

Giz, I didn't mean to leave you with nothing to do Baby. But I did got you a Christmas present too. It's a beautifully handcrafted mold of my ass for your kissing pleasure. I know, I know... the perfect gift that you can share with your friends when your party needs some real entertainment. Now from you I'd really enjoy a set of golf balls that look just like yours so I can finally win a game. I just really need something to put that extra umph in my game. F-O-U-R!

Hey Thanks to the rest of your guys and gals for your kind words and wisdom in my email and pm box. It's just fabulous to know that so many got something out of school but the ability to and play follow the leader.

L-E-G-E-N-D, wow. Is that from being in the lead for Ohio Provider of the Year when I came down south? Hmmm, now my snapper has legend status. May be from avoiding the high school guys in their 40's who expect that all the girls want them and do mean things when they get rejected. Oh, which is it... the one's who have met me and love me for not being a snob or the snobs that got their feelings hurt and handle it with all that tact and diplomacy. Oh well, back to blowing bubbles, batting my eyes and combing my hair.
Tiddly winks and oodles of toodles... and thanks for representing my point guys.

Good luck, Robynn, and Stay safe. Sorry that you had a bad experience and I hope it was your last! Please always let someone know where you are and who you are with before you go on a date. Especially when playing with those that DEMAND the best!
Old 08-28-2010, 11:58 PM   #52
sadie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1867
My ECCIE Reviews

Well alrighty. Robynn ya know you can request this thread to be closed.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:35 AM   #53
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
What anyone charges is what anyone charges. If she can see less guys for fewer hours and make the same or more - that aint nothing but smart business. And...it is her business. That it's not "ECCIE norm" doesn't mean that 4 is unattainable.

Rock on Robynn. You just do your thing and do it well.

I AGREE. Girl Just Do You. xx
Old 08-29-2010, 02:42 AM   #54
guest031513-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie View Post
Well alrighty. Robynn ya know you can request this thread to be closed.

On another note, if people are going to post, get it on topic or I am going to issue points without warnings since I have already asked once. Six paragraphs off subject with 1 line on subject does not count as staying on topic, there were one liners off topic as well.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:49 PM   #55
guest031513-1
Account Disabled

Closing per OP's request.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women