Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41559
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2014, 06:29 AM   #46
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Larry (AKA In Bred Hankering) is really into double bagged TS'S And apparently the only time he "stiffs" them is for non payment.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:18 AM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I wonder if he like's em big? Lots of TRANNY FAT?

Hillbillies like him eat from the road kill menu regularly... So a little TRANNY FAT probably only complements all the squirrel and possum.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:31 PM   #48
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That's right, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, try to wipe your mind and forget your obligation to pay your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister -- that you call a "tranny" -- for services rendered.

The only trannies I have ever mentioned are the ugly New Orleans ones that you reviewed. Own it, bitch, own it.

Stop trying to deflect with sister/mother/whatever jokes, you tranny fuckee.

If you want us to stop calling you a tranny fuckee, post a NEW review so we can see what kind of "woman" you are visiting.

I don't think you have the money for even the homeliest tranny.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:34 PM   #49
Guest032516
Account Disabled

I think we may need the extra strength One-Wipe Charlies to get rid of IBHankerForCock.

Old 01-21-2014, 01:36 PM   #50
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
The only trannies I have ever mentioned are the ugly New Orleans ones that you reviewed. Own it, bitch, own it.

If you want us to stop calling you a tranny fuckee, post a NEW review so we can see what kind of "woman" you are visiting.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 03:52 AM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Fucked your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, the one you ignorantly keep calling a "tranny". *Rented* your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister by the hour like you do, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Don't *own* your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister,you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. BTW, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackas, you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny".

Quote:
I think we may need the extra strength One-Wipe Charlies to get rid of IBHankerForCock.

You need two or three extra boxes to wipe your mind and forget your obligation to pay your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister -- that you call a "tranny" -- for services rendered, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:39 PM   #52
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fucked your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, the one you ignorantly keep calling a "tranny". *Rented* your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister by the hour like you do, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Don't *own* your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister,you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. BTW, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackas, you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny".

You need two or three extra boxes to wipe your mind and forget your obligation to pay your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister -- that you call a "tranny" -- for services rendered, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

IT CONTINUES.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:53 PM   #53
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Post a review. Of a real woman. If you can afford one.

That's the best way to get people to stop calling you tranny fuckee.

Until then, you are defined by the ugly double-bagger dudes-in-drag that pounded your ass down in New Orleans.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:25 AM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Until then, you are defined by the ugly double-bagger dudes-in-drag that pounded your ass down in New Orleans.
Your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister -- the one you ignorantly keep calling a "tranny" -- read your Owsley thread and upped her rate from a six-pack to a case of RC Cola, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister -- the one you ignorantly keep calling a "tranny" -- now expects you to cough up not only what you didn't pay her on your last visit, but now she also expects compensation for the previous two years where you gypped her out of market price, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Looks like you owe her a tractor trailer load of RC Cola, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

BTW, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny".
Old 01-23-2014, 11:44 AM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Thanks for reminding us how the term DIPSHIT came to ECCIE. It was always about YOU! Still is. And special thanks to ExNYer, for doing the research on your little penchant for AA Trannies. Every once in a while, I go back and enjoy your deftly crafted erotic prose.

Great reviews, Corpy! I am spellbound reading of your bawdy exploits in the New Orleans.

Of course, there's no reason to assume that any of it ever happened. And overwhelming belief that these are all trannies who pounded you in your dirty little ass. No wonder there haven't been any further reviews.

No evidence whatsoever that you've had any contact with women since you posted year-old reviews four years ago.

Is there something you're not telling us for a change?

WAITING, Massa Overseer!
Old 01-23-2014, 12:26 PM   #56
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister -- the one you ignorantly keep calling a "tranny" -- read your Owsley thread and upped her rate from a six-pack to a case of RC Cola, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister -- the one you ignorantly keep calling a "tranny" -- now expects you to cough up not only what you didn't pay her on your last visit, but now she also expects compensation for the previous two years where you gypped her out of market price, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Looks like you owe her a tractor trailer load of RC Cola, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

BTW, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny".

Old 01-23-2014, 12:28 PM   #57
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No evidence whatsoever that you've had any contact with women since you posted year-old reviews four years ago.

Is there something you're not telling us for a change?
Forbidden topic, CC

Or a prolapsed sphincter?
Old 01-23-2014, 01:17 PM   #58
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I don't know about all that, but I bet IB can tell us who this character is...

Old 01-23-2014, 07:33 PM   #59
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
The Supreme Court is going to review a couple of cases where the police searched the phone of some one they were arresting and found evidence:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-supreme-c...194336271.html

But I doubt very much that they will completely eliminate the ability of cops to look at what is on your phone. In fact, they might not change the law at all.

-------------------------------
"Under court precedent, police are permitted to search at the time of an arrest without a warrant, primarily to ensure the defendant is not armed and to secure evidence that could otherwise be destroyed. In the past, it has applied to such items as wallets, calendars, address books and diaries."
-------------------------------

The problem is that people simply store too much stuff - especially text, e-mails and pictures - on their phones.

How many guys on this board have a bunch of texts from providers scheduling appointments, giving directions, etc. Not to mention pictures of BCD activities. Can you imagine IBH's embarrassment when the police find all those pictures of him blowing trannies?

So, if you have bad shit on your phone, delete it as soon as you see the flashing red lights. But, if you are pretty certain you are going to get arrested, it might be wisest to get out of the car and smash the phone on the ground BEFORE they put the cuffs on you.

If the cop asks why you did that, say "My asshole boss keeps calling me at all hours of the day. I lost my temper."

just leave it in your car and lock the doors when you get out. without a warrant there's not much a cop can do. Unless of course they find cause to arrest you, then once they get your car to the impound lot everything is fair game. in which case revert back to plan A

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 05:36 AM   #60
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Why don't you post a review of your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass? After all, if you owe your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a tractor-trailer load of RC Cola for services rendered, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you should be able to write at least one review. Or do you not believe your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister is worth a case of RC Cola, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass?

You really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny", you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women