Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2011, 09:39 PM   #46
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Hmmmm...
After reading this, if I was one of the nice guys, I think I'd take my act somewhere where it was more appreciated.
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:39 PM   #47
Guest041816-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 5057
My ECCIE Reviews

I think what the guy was trying to say "He wanted to Please YOU EM" when most guys visit it more about them, providers pleasing them and taking care of their needs.
Guest041816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:18 PM   #48
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandyMichelle View Post
I think what the guy was trying to say "He wanted to Please YOU EM" when most guys visit it more about them, providers pleasing them and taking care of their needs.
brandy, that's why i asked Eroticmorgan which part of the phrase she didnt like:
* I'm not like other guys
or
* I want to please YOU!

tho the former miight connect to the latter, they are indeed different statements.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:11 AM   #49
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol THAAANANNNKKKK YOOOOOUUUUUU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroticMorgan View Post
Tonight I think I heard my 1000th "I'm not like other guys, I want to please YOU!" from a client. I think I hear that on the overwhelming majority of my calls, which makes them all exactly like other guys.

I smile and reply, "That is just what I need baby!"

I often wonder what these guys think other guys are like. Do they think others just manhandle and rough fuck me until they are satisfied? The truth is, that happens so rarely that it would be an exciting change of pace! Afterward, he could pull my hair back and whisper in my ear, "I'm not like other guys," and I would think about him every time I masturbate.

Guys, next time you want to stick out your chest like Superman and tell a provider, "I'm not like other guys," keep in mind that she has heard it a million times before. You might just want to save that line for a square bitch. If she is a virgin, she might just believe it.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 07:17 AM   #50
Abraham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

The other guys (aka all men) rules:
1. All men are scum, we all want the same thing.
2. Some scum is better than other scum.
Abraham is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:29 AM   #51
jrdallas
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

I will start giving a shit about pleasing a provider when she starts paying me. Men are dicks and if we didn't like what we were getting, we would not be paying the freight. Do I want to hear her moan and scream, hell yes because it gets me off but then I got off to Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally and she was faking it to. Personally, I am ok with the allusion, just please have a good pussy that is clean and hey, be an ok actress.
jrdallas is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:31 AM   #52
blaeese
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I fail to see the problem if the client wants all parties to have a good experience and get something out of the encounter. I would think the provider would be pleased to have someone who is also thinking of her. It could be that the provider does not give a shit and only counts the money and looks at the clock.
blaeese is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:22 AM   #53
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

I'd be interested to see what other providers feel this way.
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:33 AM   #54
BigPurdy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Cross,

I think you have seen how the other providers feel. Silence is a powerful thing. It has been my experience in the past that there is no shortage of providers posting on a thread that they are in agreement with. They don't want to touch this one with a ten foot pole.

BP
BigPurdy is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:01 AM   #55
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPurdy View Post
Cross,

I think you have seen how the other providers feel. Silence is a powerful thing. It has been my experience in the past that there is no shortage of providers posting on a thread that they are in agreement with. They don't want to touch this one with a ten foot pole.

BP
I think you're a bit off. They are typically not willing to post on a thread they agree with if the answer may hurt their business. I assure you that if there was an outpouring of opposition from the ladies they'd be in here. This thread has been at or near the top for an awful long time to have so little input from the frequent posters. It's not like they haven't seen it.

And, no, a lot of the ladies are not concerned about a guy who thinks he is there to make sure their needs are met. In fact, I am quite sure they do get tired of guys who are doing that because it implies a connection that is probably not in play. Most ladies are not in the hobby to have their need met. This is their job. Their needs are being met, but it's not with you (in the general, not specific sense).
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:15 AM   #56
BigPurdy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

FWP,

Actually that was my point. I just didn't do a very good job of conveying my thoughts. Point being, if this was not a controversial subject, the OP would have had supporters. Since it is, the other ladies may agree with her but one would never get them to admit it now.

IMHO, it is pretty much a given that they don't disagree with the OP.
BigPurdy is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:53 AM   #57
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

I confess...........I'm him.........the other guy!
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women