Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2014, 12:36 AM   #46
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Curves, I am generally known as a troll sometimes......that said your pics are really nice!!, I hope a bunch of Ecccie Ladies take your example!, and post some sexy ,real pics........very sexy !!!!!
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:11 AM   #47
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Curves, i wouldn't say NO ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvesNmore View Post
I'm a BBW and seems as though no one is into "us" anymore. Just curious. Wonder what is going through the men's minds

Would love to hear some input.
I just did a review of a pretty Curvy/BBW last week with sexy pictures.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1070048

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4love View Post
Some of the BBW are better in bed then the skinny gals.
I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
post some sexy ,real pics........very sexy !!!!!
Curves: This Curvy/BBW has a Great Attitude, Great Service, Full Menu, Nice Rates, and a pretty face. IMHO, this is all that matters to me. I have seen Spinners to Curvy to BBW. also have seen every nationality, creed, and color. If the lady has what i described above, she will be on my list. Here are some current pictures of the lady i mentioned. Zoey Santana.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 10:22 AM   #48
Guest031919
Account Disabled

User ID: 99045
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you need full length photos. People want to see what they are getting in to..bbw or not, people just want to know.
Guest031919 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 10:24 AM   #49
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Copier...that chick is HOT!!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 12:45 PM   #50
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Being a BBW is way easier than being a "tweener".
You've obviously never been labeled as a BBW. Having been a BBW and then smaller and now a BBW provider again, I would know from experience. Being BBW is way harder than being a in between and trust me, it does hurt your business. There's nothing like having rude comments about your weight being posted on your shiny reviews.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 12:58 PM   #51
thechocolatebanana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

If the lady in the photos were to post only the 3rd photo (the face pic) and none of the rest to advertise, guys would automatically assume she's just an obese blob and few would pursue any further. Some BBW girls just are not posing to show off their best proportions as mentioned and need to create a little feistyness about the fact that they're proud that they've got more cushion for the pushin'. My little UTR girl is a BBW. Yes, she's got some tummy out there, but she's got some nice breasts, nice legs, and a thick behind. When she lays in bed, that tummy virtually disappears and that unique hour glass figure that defines woman changes her whole sex appeal... and it's great.
thechocolatebanana is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 05:46 PM   #52
chrisrica
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Actually its hard to find a good BBW and glad you introduce yourself this way. I find it hard to find a good one. Good ones I have scene are on here like Katrina and Paris I have had the pleasure of there company. But I really haven't find much else. Glad you posted and would love to meet you!! Anyone else I haven't mention, I really would like to meet cuz I like big Beautiful Woman!!
chrisrica is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 09:42 PM   #53
EJ Dfw
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

I enjoy women of all shapes and sizes. From spinner to BBW. And all that extra weight looks great when I'm hitting it from behind. I like all the shaking and wobbling
EJ Dfw is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:23 PM   #54
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
There's nothing like having rude comments about your weight being posted on your shiny reviews.
Yea that kind of shit pisses me off. I'm not into BBWs myself, but I wouldn't ever talk shit just because of my personal preference. Fuckin dickheads.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:48 PM   #55
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
You've obviously never been labeled as a BBW. Having been a BBW and then smaller and now a BBW provider again, I would know from experience. Being BBW is way harder than being a in between and trust me, it does hurt your business. There's nothing like having rude comments about your weight being posted on your shiny reviews.
One of my closest hobby friends and former roommate IS a BBW. No, it is not harder than being in-between, because you have a direct market to cater towards. There were many weeks where she was WAY busier than I was.. because she fit a particular type perfectly, but I was too big to be small, too small to be big. I have actually had a couple of gents tell me they were disappointed because they thought I would be BIGGER. And there are some who would absolutely label me as a BBW, but the general consensus is that I am "thick, but not a BBW".

Many years back, there was a VERY successful BBW-- I mean, 1K minimums, stellar reputation, etc. It is all about marketing. The more shame you show in your size, the harder it will be-- because most fans of BBWs seem to love those ladies who OWN who they are and do not apologize for it. I've even heard it directly referred to as that "big girl attitude".
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:35 AM   #56
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Plumpers aren't my thing but...plenty of lads like a bit more bounce to the ounce.
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:51 AM   #57
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

I hope you notice how many guys are posting up saying they're not into BBW's.... the guys directly above AND below your post for example. And that's just what I noticed not even looking.

She probably stayed busy because she has some good regulars as any good provider will if she has the right attitude regardless of her looks.

And if you feel so confident that BBW's do so damn well, I invite you to gain some weight so you can really know how it feels...I bet your bank account doesn't like it so much. Not up to it? Then stop talking like you know "how good we have it" cause that definitely isn't the case.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 03:24 PM   #58
spankmaster
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Contrary to what fat people say, theres nothing beautiful about being big and fat.
spankmaster is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:06 PM   #59
ParisDeJour
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 117504
My ECCIE Reviews

No one is prefect
Ladies Love your body,and If you don't like it just workout and eat right
ParisDeJour is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:32 PM   #60
WW1flyingAce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Maybe, HD, you'd have it easier if you were a little more friendly when receiving inquiries. Wouldn't it be ironic if you got skinny and what you really needed was a better personality.
WW1flyingAce is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women