Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60337
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2019, 10:15 PM   #46
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
RM asked and I answered. I know that Trump DTDS don't understand the concept of charity and compassion. Its ok, your short lived moments of grandeur are about to come to an end

should he check his PM's?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 10:15 PM   #47
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
RM asked and I answered. I know that Trump DTDS don't understand the concept of charity and compassion. Its ok, your short lived moments of grandeur are about to come to an end
I don't have any short lived moments of grandeur that's your department.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 10:20 PM   #48
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I don't have any short lived moments of grandeur that's your department.
Sure you do Levi. Maybe if you stepped out of the DTDS mentality of arrogance you would see the errors of your ways. I can coach you through it if needed
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 10:27 PM   #49
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Sure you do Levi. Maybe if you stepped out of the DTDS mentality of arrogance you would see the errors of your ways. I can coach you through it if needed
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha.................... You're funny just like Joe Biden. Yeah, you think you can show me something about compassion when you post a bogus thread about the President killing another human. Sorry you can't teach me a dam thing.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:47 PM   #50
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha.................... You're funny just like Joe Biden. Yeah, you think you can show me something about compassion when you post a bogus thread about the President killing another human. Sorry you can't teach me a dam thing.
You see what I mean about your arrogance Levi. You must become like a little child to enter the Kingdom of Heaven
Old 08-10-2019, 11:38 PM   #51
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
You see what I mean about your arrogance Levi. You must become like a little child to enter the Kingdom of Heaven
I am not being arrogant at all. I am just calling you out on your ridiculous claim that Trump Killed Epstein, lol. How do you suppose he did that? Do you think a guard let Donald Trump into Epstein's jail cell unsupervised? Is your sense of compassion so great that you would actually believe such a thing especially for the President of the United States?
Old 08-10-2019, 11:42 PM   #52
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am not being arrogant at all. I am just calling you out on your ridiculous claim that Trump Killed Epstein, lol. How do you suppose he did that? Do you think a guard let Donald Trump into Epstein's jail cell unsupervised? Is your sense of compassion so great that you would actually believe such a thing especially for the President of the United States?
Reading must not be your strong suit Levi. I said he had him killed. Trump doesn't give a shit about the office of the President. When he leaves I think the White House should be torn down and start fresh. What him and Melania Funt Case have done is despicable
Old 08-10-2019, 11:52 PM   #53
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Reading must not be your strong suit Levi. I said he had him killed. Trump doesn't give a shit about the office of the President. When he leaves I think the White House should be torn down and start fresh. What him and Melania Funt Case have done is despicable

the mystic killed Epstein to protect the Clintons. the mystic is guilty!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 06:13 AM   #54
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Replaced MB on vo47l12dfia that was toast. PS voltage(quiescent) now 5 V. No landfill for this LCD
Also channel scanned Opal's TV so that she can watch Cowboys game tonight OTA for free...old lady can't afford cable or Direct TV/Dish anymore. Also stopped my Yankee neighbors from killing an actual Texas Red ant bed (favorite food of Horned Toads)
But you failed to donate blood. I did and I’m hoping mine goes to El Paso. Have fun behind that computer and patting yourself on the back.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 06:33 AM   #55
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Wow... I did fail to donate blood. Pat Yo Bad self on the back....you get the Mother Teresa award for 8/10/19
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 06:37 AM   #56
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
How do you suppose he had him killed? Let's hear that conspiracy theory Mr. Compassionate.
Old 08-11-2019, 06:43 AM   #57
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
But you failed to donate blood. I did and I’m hoping mine goes to El Paso. Have fun behind that computer and patting yourself on the back.
If Trump would stop killing people you wouldn't have given blood. Its really simple
Old 08-11-2019, 06:45 AM   #58
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
How do you suppose he had him killed? Let's hear that conspiracy theory Mr. Compassionate.
I don't have one. Its similar to Whitey Bulger. Someone had it done. I do have compassion for others, You sarcasm point to your lack of compassion. I still like you even with your selfish and arrogant side, You have other good qualitities
Old 08-11-2019, 06:48 AM   #59
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

moronic and trivial

designed to troll
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 06:52 AM   #60
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Same way anyone that's closely tied to the Russians. They poison him. Then cover it over to look like he hung himself. The cameras for his cell mysteriously stopped working at the time of this hit...the only people extra famous for this are the Russians. They know that Trump and Epstein are closely linked in their criminal activity and they know that Epstein had the goods on Trump. Just as those Trump and Epstein party videos show. The Russians put Trump in power so they're protecting their asset. More Russian collusion...and think about it. If Trump can cavalierly shake hands and applaud the Saudis after they cut Jamal Kishoihgi's body into pieces and openly downplay that murder of course he had a hand in this. He asked Putin to arrange this. Why do you think that right after the murder Trump said the Clinton's did it. Who does that? A fucking guilty person that's who. Trump is a dirty dog criminal who should have been locked up years ago
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women