Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42052
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36415
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2023, 10:43 PM   #46
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Nobody at Fox is going to be fired. Like them or not, those guys are just doing their job which is to have loyal viewers tuned in on a regular basis. I'm not going to fault them for that. I won't watch their garbage but all talking heads are garbage to me so I can't cry foul about them when other networks do the same for ratings.

Outlandish equals higher ratings when your viewers are retarded and have no life. I's not like Fox News doesn't know that.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 06:38 PM   #47
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
FOX and ABC aren't directly comparable. ABC is one of the original "Big Three" broadcast outfits long before cable even existed. does FOX now have local affiliates in most of the big markets like ABC, NBC and CBS do, of course. does ABC, NBC and CBS now have cable only channels? of course. FOX didn't exist at all in the early 20th century when the big three got started as over the air broadcast stations only. they had a decades long monopoly (3 way monopoly) to build a base.

so in the mixed bag of cable and even old school broadcast today, who's number one?

NBC and CBS in a dead heat at approximately 5.1 million viewers with ABC at 3.8 and FOX 3.2. these numbers are for 2022. so ABC isn't "way ahead" of FOX after all, are they?

• NBC. 5,148. -7%
  • CBS. 5,144. -8%
  • ABC. 3,867. -6%
  • Fox. 3,233. -14%
  • Fox News Channel. 2,369. -1%
  • ESPN. 1,877. +14%
  • Univision. 1,315. -9%
  • MSNBC. 1,197. -22%

interestingly here are numbers from 2019 ..

THE MOST-WATCHED NETWORKS OF 2019 (BY TOTAL VIEWERS)
Rank NETWORK VIEWERS (000)
1.CBS 7,140
2.NBC 6,330
3.ABC 5,192
4.Fox 4,623

FOX is still 4th but CBS was clearly well ahead of NBC where they are in a dead heat today.

what's important to note is that total viewership for all 4 are down significantly in 3 years time.

interesting. also note these numbers are total viewership. not just News but TV shows, sports events, everything.

and for our friends who like to point out FOX is "Entertainment" and thus not meant to be news let's see how for example ABC is described ..

The American Broadcasting Company is an American commercial broadcast television network. It is the flagship property of the Disney Entertainment division of The Walt Disney Company.

all networks are first and foremost entertainment. News is only a small part of it.
They weren't comparable *UNTIL* the early/mid 80's. But it doesn't mean foxy wasn't an influence. Foxy has contributed content to all the Big 3 networks (excluding public access *I* would guess) and the lackluster 4th Big Network that has stumbled way behind until foxy took control. And because of that, foxy has been mainstream helluvalot longer than you give them credit for. There are over 200 foxy affiliates nationwide. That's a pretty big meatball hanging out there.

Seeing that you admit foxy ain't #1 (think you said they lost the Bronze) thanks for admitting they are lightweight in more than one category. They'll eventually get the cahones to outdo those freeloaders at OAN.

Tell you what. *IF* they beat the Dominion lawsuit, and I mean outright absolved of all charges and no out of court settlement *AND* turn around and sue Dominion showing that what they broadcast about Caesar Chavez and all the bologna (currently) that Sydney (sp) put is true and they get $$$$ Dominion I will not speak any ill about their factuality or bias.

I might even start watching them again.

Put bill back on with the No Spin Zone and you'll probably have me cross the threshold.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 06:59 PM   #48
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
They weren't comparable *UNTIL* the early/mid 80's. But it doesn't mean foxy wasn't an influence. Foxy has contributed content to all the Big 3 networks (excluding public access *I* would guess) and the lackluster 4th Big Network that has stumbled way behind until foxy took control. And because of that, foxy has been mainstream helluvalot longer than you give them credit for. There are over 200 foxy affiliates nationwide. That's a pretty big meatball hanging out there.

Seeing that you admit foxy ain't #1 (think you said they lost the Bronze) thanks for admitting they are lightweight in more than one category. They'll eventually get the cahones to outdo those freeloaders at OAN.

Tell you what. *IF* they beat the Dominion lawsuit, and I mean outright absolved of all charges and no out of court settlement *AND* turn around and sue Dominion showing that what they broadcast about Caesar Chavez and all the bologna (currently) that Sydney (sp) put is true and they get $$$$ Dominion I will not speak any ill about their factuality or bias.

I might even start watching them again.

Put bill back on with the No Spin Zone and you'll probably have me cross the threshold.

i've said, and proved, FOX is number 1 in cable news. find me where i posted FOX was number one overall and i'll have the mod's guest my account

GO!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 07:13 PM   #49
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
i've said, and proved, FOX is number 1 in cable news. find me where i posted FOX was number one overall and i'll have the mod's guest my account

GO!
As you well know that the repubs started the Steele Dossier, *I* say foxy is a lightweight outfit in the news department and doesn't have the marbles compared to the cheapskate outfit OAN.

Since foxy is MAINSTREAM in the news department, I play no favourites with the media they broadcast on. Never hear me mention ABC on internet and such. Nope.

Just keep protecting that little beacon of light on that slim sliver called cable and i'll keep having that same mindset with Steele.

I only bring that up because you hate when I have that POV with Steele but it is okay for you to have same narrowness with foxy.

Not to say all foxy is bad.....

(since i'm not using a meme/gif, does this mean i've lost?)
Old 03-06-2023, 07:31 PM   #50
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:

GO!
Which means nothing. Single major right wing viewership which is less by far than the other networks combined. Which mean that they’re far fewer right wingers than the rest of the people. The it’s viewership exceeds the total of the rest I’ll have some concern but until then then being number 1 doesn’t say much.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 07:49 PM   #51
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Which means nothing. Single major right wing viewership which is less by far than the other networks combined. Which mean that they’re far fewer right wingers than the rest of the people. The it’s viewership exceeds the total of the rest I’ll have some concern but until then then being number 1 doesn’t say much.
He's gonna say implied doesn't count.
Old 03-06-2023, 07:49 PM   #52
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
As you well know that the repubs started the Steele Dossier,

(since i'm not using a meme/gif, does this mean i've lost?)

you lost that argument a long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post

you sure about that?

• NBC. 5,148. -7%
  • CBS. 5,144. -8%
  • ABC. 3,867. -6%
  • Fox. 3,233. -14%
  • ESPN. 1,877. +14%
  • Univision. 1,315. -9%
  • MSNBC. 1,197. -22%
FOX entertainment affiliates along with the separate FOX News actually exceed the total viewership of NBC or CBS (including ALL of their news shows)

who knew?

they ARE Number 1

3.3 + 2.4 = 5.7

oops!
Old 03-06-2023, 07:54 PM   #53
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It's a well known fact that faux cable news can't compete with the big boys. Faux will always win the lying news channel though
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 07:59 PM   #54
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
It's a well known fact that faux cable news can't compete with the big boys. Faux will always win the lying news channel though

if i were a religious man i'd pray for your misguided soul ... maybe Tucker will? he's a christian.
Old 03-06-2023, 08:50 PM   #55
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

So these numbers show less than 2% of all Americans watch any FOX show ?

And of that less than 2%, most are right wing radicals ?

asking for a friend
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 08:59 PM   #56
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Faux low low ratings when compared to the big boys is,just another FACT to be denied by megas
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 09:14 PM   #57
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
you lost that argument a long time ago. ...
I'm still waiting for you to serve up that crow.

Quote:
  • NBC. 5,148. -7%
  • CBS. 5,144. -8%
  • ABC. 3,867. -6%
  • Fox. 3,233. -14%
  • ESPN. 1,877. +14%
  • Univision. 1,315. -9%
  • MSNBC. 1,197. -22%
FOX entertainment affiliates along with the separate FOX News actually exceed the total viewership of NBC or CBS (including ALL of their news shows)

who knew?

they ARE Number 1

3.3 + 2.4 = 5.7

oops!
Ah. So you are saying foxy is mainstream media?
Old 03-06-2023, 10:09 PM   #58
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... And yet - Fox-News CONTINUES to have more evening
viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined.

... The King of Cable!

.... So IF firings are coming - What will they matter?

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 10:43 PM   #59
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

So what do FOX ratings matter ?

Since all they are doing is herding together the right wing radicals.

The last several years have shown how gullible they are and easy to herd together.

Rally, anyone ?
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2023, 10:50 PM   #60
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
So what do FOX ratings matter ?

Since all they are doing is herding together the right wing radicals.
... Vita, I'm trying like Jack-the-Lad to understand
just what the point is of your thread.

Is it are Fox Firings coming - or just a complaint thread??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women