Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162531
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41537
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35906
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2010, 09:38 AM   #46
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Most of us are doing well........except for Wakeup......he isn't getting what he wanted for Christmas. So, he is in the dulldrums......me, I see it as the gift that keeps on giving....stay away from the yellow snow.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:02 AM   #47
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Most of us are doing well........except for Wakeup......he isn't getting what he wanted for Christmas. So, he is in the dulldrums......me, I see it as the gift that keeps on giving....stay away from the yellow snow.

definitely not missing this stupid shit. wouldn't fly on theotherboard... sometimes a good sabbatical is all it takes. Between douches, trolls, multihandlers, and sofia, it's funnier than ever!
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:01 PM   #48
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

What other board would you be refering to?

If you thinck a "sabbatical" will fix this, you are wrong.....your hooktard has already thrown you under the bus.......and she doesn't even know it.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:12 PM   #49
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
http://www.theotherboard.com

It's Colorado's ECCIE.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:29 PM   #50
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Do they eat yellow snow.....I need to get out more.....sheesh

Ok, I just looked over there......they would love to see it over there.....it would double their Texas post count in one day.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:19 PM   #51
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Ok, I just looked over there......they would love to see it over there.....it would double their Texas post count in one day.
They don't allow trolling like they do here, so try not to get banned and all your posts taken down my dear.

Quote:

If you thinck a "sabbatical" will fix this, you are wrong.....your hooktard has already thrown you under the bus.......and she doesn't even know it.
what bus my dear? I've let that go a long time ago, the last time I posted on it actually, so what is there to fix?? It doesn't matter to me what you say.. the only guys opinions that count TO ME is the ones who call to book. Now if some other guy thinks that your opinion has standing, so be it. For every someone out there who hates it, there will be a someone who loves it. And that has already been proven. So you lose sleep over it, better yet go give the fucktard a makeup session.. lol. Not trying to be callous about it, just wanna drive home the point to you that that shit is falling deaf ears. Threats and warnings about your infamous power and all that bullshit doesn't work on me. I could care less. But I do feel like DH likes me when he talks to me and gives me extra attention. Privileged! I can't wait to get back to Htown so I can get back under the "bus". If I could only show you, not only did that not put a dent in anything, it actually amped up. So maybe holi did have a point after all.

FYI, my sabbatical is working out just nicely; I'll post pics in a few days. Merry Christmas DH!
Old 12-20-2010, 01:44 PM   #52
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You are hereby SHUNNED

(unshunnnnn) of course, we only do it to help your business.....Merry Christmas (reshunnnn)
Old 12-20-2010, 01:51 PM   #53
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

thanks baby! because I love being shunned by an anonymous fuck online. Don't be such a Grinch lol
Old 12-20-2010, 03:45 PM   #54
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Daphne's pimp hand is weak...just sayin'...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:49 PM   #55
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

it is

if only I could learn to rule with your iron fist.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:58 PM   #56
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury daphne View Post
Thank you babes.. Went snowtubing yesterday, going back to the mountains tomorrow for gambling at Cripple Creek. No snow in Denver yet, so I keep going in the mountains. Have some friends that live in Aspen so will take some snow pics for you while there. Hope you guys are doing well.. Daph
Quote:
definitely not missing this stupid shit. wouldn't fly on theotherboard... sometimes a good sabbatical is all it takes. Between douches, trolls, multihandlers, and sofia, it's funnier than ever!
Quote:
They don't allow trolling like they do here, so try not to get banned and all your posts taken down my dear.

I can't wait to get back to Htown so I can get back under the "bus". If I could only show you, not only did that not put a dent in anything, it actually amped up. So maybe holi did have a point after all.

FYI, my sabbatical is working out just nicely; I'll post pics in a few days. Merry Christmas DH!
Quote:
it is

if only I could learn to rule with your iron fist.

How can we miss you if you won't ever leave??
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:03 PM   #57
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Umm if I may....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
How can we miss you if you won't ever leave??
you missed some.

Quote:

what bus my dear? I've let that go a long time ago, the last time I posted on it actually, so what is there to fix?? It doesn't matter to me what you say.. the only guys opinions that count TO ME is the ones who call to book. Now if some other guy thinks that your opinion has standing, so be it. For every someone out there who hates it, there will be a someone who loves it. And that has already been proven. So you lose sleep over it, better yet go give the fucktard a makeup session.. lol. Not trying to be callous about it, just wanna drive home the point to you that that shit is falling deaf ears. Threats and warnings about your infamous power and all that bullshit doesn't work on me. I could care less. But I do feel like DH likes me when he talks to me and gives me extra attention. Privileged!
Old 12-20-2010, 04:09 PM   #58
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You take it better than most......no epic meltdown.....yet......just a little around the edges.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:23 PM   #59
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
You take it better than most......no epic meltdown.....yet......just a little around the edges.
That's because she's distancing herself from Brooke...as some of the other girls in the Powder Room are...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:26 PM   #60
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
you missed some.
No, I didn't "miss some." I grabbed enough to make the point...then I chose to stop...a concept lost on many 'round these parts. A point which remains....

Go...ski, take a ride on Skyline Drive, look at the pines, hang out under the mistle-toe, do....whatever the fuck it is donks do out there for the holidays. This shit is...to steal from the Brits...all played out....

Fighting is a form of loving...they'll still be here to punch your lights out in 2011...
Sisyphus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women